What's new

Images from IDEAS 2008

9c29f9d95c9f3b6d6c9ee25aebf342b1.jpg

Have the rear wheels been move to accomodate extra hardpoints on the belly or is this my imagination? Seondly I would love to See IRST and FLIR integrated somewhere around the inlets so that extra hardpoints do not have to be wasted. Is it possible and are there any plans for it.
Any takers Gratitude in advance.:enjoy:
WaSalam
Araz

Have the rear wheels been move to accomodate extra hardpoints on the belly or is this my imagination? Seondly I would love to See IRST and FLIR integrated somewhere around the inlets so that extra hardpoints do not have to be wasted. Is it possible and are there any plans for it.
Any takers Gratitude in advance.:enjoy:
WaSalam
Araz

Nopes. But making it Gripen NG style would do the job a lot better...

Nopes. But making it Gripen NG style would do the job a lot better...

Munir
I could nt agree with you more. I must say that Gripen NG should be the plane that PAF should be looking at for tranche 2 (perhaps minus the AESA). With a little bit of work, we can make this an asian version of the NG which would be exactly what I think PAF wants.
WaSalam
Araz

What is this vehicle for? is it made in pakistan,? looks cool:azn:

The Argo off-road amphibious vehicle from the Pakistani Company PAK ARGO.
The Pakistani Company PAK Argo showed at IDEAS 2008, the off-road amphibious vehicle Argo. Designed for those who truly appreciate the great outdoors, the amphibious ARGO is the ideal off-road vehicle for airborne units or support unit for the transport o equipment to the battlefield. ARGO allows the military unit to travel with ease through the toughest condition imaginable, over rugged terrain, hills, water, deep snow and ice. The ARGO is also amphibious, and can be used in all season. The ARGO combines many of the advantages you get from a snowmobile, 4X4 ATV, 6x6 UTV and a small boat. The ARGO is available in 6x6 and 8x8 configurations. The vehicle can carried 4 people on land, 2 people on water for the 4x4 version, and 6 people on land 4 people on water for the 8x8 version. The vehicle runs at a speed of 35 km/h on the ground and 5 km/h on the water.

British Forces in Helmand province namely 16 Air Assault Brigade and 40 Commando ie the Paras and Marines use vehicles like this for quick mobility as well as others like quad bikes.

Back
Top Bottom