What's new

I'm so sick and tired of hearing what India is doing why cant I hear what are we doing?

We did nothing and will do nothing and expect world community to come to our aid. Indians will fight our case in their courts, knowing well they are the judge, jury, and the culprits. Let others to fight our war like China will send troops to our help. Count the number of countries who have issued, any sort of statements to support us on the Kashmir issue if we can count correctly.
Allah have given us pair of hands for some purpose, let us keep them warm in our pockets. One can see how our politicians behaved in the parliament even sitting on the warm seats. Be honest to yourself was their any genuine passion to stand up for the cause. Absolutely none.
Government is still more eager to deal with opposition through NAB rather garnering the support from the international community. I can recall Bhutto taking the whirl wind tour of different capitals and the countries who were not sure and reluctant, but then stood by us and came out in our support openly. I can also recall his tearing of document's in the UN to show how we felt. That's called supporting the cause, we like Z A Bhutto or not that's the different matter and its not the matter for debate.
Lets blame It on Nawaz Sharif, aww can't do that as he is in a prison hotel. Ok lets go for Zardari then, shame he is only corrupt and we can't seem to make up our mind if we want him in or out of the prison palace. Now we need some bloody culprit dead or alive for what Modi the devil have done by cancelling the 370. Lets go after Musharaf then, bugger who ran off to the foreign lands. Naaa sir he is on the death bed can't talk and actually he needs our help to be cared for. What world is coming to, then who should I blame, who is the escape goat, who is the one I can fire but promise to rehire in a year. Sir you are in the new residence for more then a year and all post comes to you, to your new address now. Really then I am screwed.
Shameful, lazy, half hearted response so far all to see and still at each other throats. Its funny how politicians in and out of power behave. Allah helps those who help themselves otherwise we all be sitting
in the mosques 24/7 and waiting for the international support to arrive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom