What's new

I'm so sick and tired of hearing what India is doing why cant I hear what are we doing?

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If it's on then I think we need to threaten India.
1 As 370 ends India and Kashmir no longer in contract. So even those who went into contract are now calling India illegitimate occupation force.
2 We should start with Air strikes in Indian occupied Kashmir. If they want to open offensive then so be it. Whole Pakistan's morale is high and nation is ready and rallying behind PM Imran Khan
3 So mr Prime Minister it's time to show the courage of tipu Sultan and live it that Shair ki eik din ki zindagi gedhar kay soo seal ki zindagi say bahtair.
Time to strike
Time to strike
Time to strike
Time to strike

If it's on then I think we need to threaten India.
1 As 370 ends India and Kashmir no longer in contract. So even those who went into contract are now calling India illegitimate occupation force.
2 We should start with Air strikes in Indian occupied Kashmir. If they want to open offensive then so be it. Whole Pakistan's morale is high and nation is ready and rallying behind PM Imran Khan
3 So mr Prime Minister it's time to show the courage of tipu Sultan and live it that Shair ki eik din ki zindagi gedhar kay soo seal ki zindagi say bahtair.
Time to strike
Time to strike
Time to strike
Time to strike

are you tired of hearing whats the saints and panthers are doing as well hahaha

The world we be against us if we take that route. Granted the world is already against us.

Pakistan has the perfect opportunity now to integrate its part of Kashmir with Pakistan fully. No one can ask questions now. Rest can follow later as time passes.

They showed same impatience on 26th FEB but the people who make decision delivered 27th i think they should give them some credit and time as they proved before and IA will prove again .If u can,kindly share some Turkish piece of wisdom how important is patience in war esp when choice is yours of timing and place
You will hear and watch more provided have the ears to hear and eyes to see....

What Exactly u want to see??? Bombardment on new dehli??? Attack and capture IOK?? What??
I want to see Pakistan army invading Kashmir and giving full support to Kashmiri struggling for freedom

If they cannot do this then they should stop giving lip services and should consider it lost cause and move on

You will hear and watch more provided have the ears to hear and eyes to see....
Thats is... :tup::tup::tup:

I want to see Pakistan army invading Kashmir and giving full support to Kashmiri struggling for freedom

If they cannot do this then they should stop giving lip services and should consider it lost cause and move on
Sorry im not following zahid hamid lal topy... U should also stop following him.. Reality is neither india nor pak have the ability to invade each others... As early u understand will be more good for your health

What Exactly u want to see??? Bombardment on new dehli??? Attack and capture IOK?? What??

Bomb the sh!t out of Indian army at LOC and give support to militant groups inside IOK

Dead bodies going back home from LOC and IOK would mean much more than those condemnations

But guess what!!! We would just condemn. And condemn. And condemn...... Yawn

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom