What's new

I'm so sick and tired of hearing what India is doing why cant I hear what are we doing?

I want to see Pakistan army invading Kashmir and giving full support to Kashmiri struggling for freedom

If they cannot do this then they should stop giving lip services and should consider it lost cause and move on

they wont and cannot i believe it is probably time to move on..however in the future we might revisit this issue but at that time it will be for water..

Bomb the sh!t out of Indian army at LOC and give support to militant groups inside IOK

Dead bodies going back home from LOC and IOK would mean much more than those condemnations

But guess what!!! We would just condemn. And condemn. And condemn...... Yawn
Yes... We can, but what if they starts bombing our villages in reply??? We cant bomb their civilians as they are our fellow Muslims

What Exactly u want to see??? Bombardment on new dehli??? Attack and capture IOK?? What??

Who is more important to you ??? Ask me Quid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinah

And he said

"Kashmir is back bone of Pakistan"

Now what happened to Kashmir

Induct GB and kashmir .. Best time... Do whats not expected by them

Thats is... :tup::tup::tup:

Sorry im not following zahid hamid lal topy... U should also stop following him.. Reality is neither india nor pak have the ability to invade each others... As early u understand will be more good for your health
Then stop doing lip service for Kashmiri and stop doing politics over Kashmir

They showed same impatience on 26th FEB but the people who make decision delivered 27th i think they should give them some credit and time as they proved before and IA will prove again .If u can,kindly share some Turkish piece of wisdom how important is patience in war esp when choice is yours of timing and place

If only people understand war is like chess

Yes... We can, but what if they starts bombing our villages in reply??? We cant bomb their civilians as they are our fellow Muslims

They are bombing your villages even now. Just 48 hours ago you were crying that they used cluster ammunition to bomb your villagers. They tried to hit your dam project

Aur kia chahiye bhai?

Raise the cost. The war would come one way or another. These Nazis of Delhi won't stop

At least fight back. Make someone pay for their crimes.

They are bombing your villages even now. Just 48 hours ago you were crying that they used cluster ammunition to bomb your villagers. They tried to hit your dam project

Aur kia chahiye bhai?

Raise the cost. The war would come one way or another. These Nazis of Delhi won't stop

At least fight back. Make someone pay for their crimes.
Areesh bhai hosla karo... FATF sa to nikalny do pehly.. Thori problems chal rahi hain... Bhai log preshan hain.. :whistle:

Stop lectures and follow the Chinese policy.. Make yourself enough powerful first... Then complete your tasks
Make yourself powerful first> You are already atomic power ..Kyoon paisa laga rhey hoo defence par ..invest it in economy education, in creating job etc jab powerful economy bun jahoo phir sochna

FATF doesn't stop you from thrashing Indian soldiers at LOC
Banya will stage another uri type drama and again we will found ourselves in the middle of Ocean

To be honest i think we can take out north india easily, they don't know how to fight and thry have vintage armed forces, their men and women fear death...

We can surely take kashmir and much more..

I guess we need one last battle with india. Save nukes for worst case scenario we die we take all of them with us... China can later swoop in and take rtje radiated lands years after we all are dead. Lets do it

Back
Top Bottom