What's new

I'm Being Held Hostage By Chinese Factory Workers

how can 3 generations deep be people that just come to america... but as I said separate topic . open it up , we can discuss.

no need, but if we are talking three generations, then it's even more reason that they are in fact Americans and NOT Indians. So how do they represent India in anyway. That's like saying Quebec represent France or Canada England.

So how does "Indian" Americans figure into an argument on actual Indians.

The other side of the story.

What kind of boss that didn't pay salary for two months? No wonder the workers are suspicious.

Which is an obvious lie and made up by the workers.

sterns said they've been paid . no past salaries are due.

I believe him, because I don't know of anyone who does not pay his employees salary for two months and YET somehow comes in with severance package for 30 people. A severance is not mandated unless it is in China. It defies logic that he would pay 30 employees of one dept severance packages while laying them off and not be a guy who pays salaries

no need, but if we are talking three generations, then it's even more reason that they are in fact Americans and NOT Indians. So how do they represent India in anyway. That's like saying Quebec represent France or Canada England.

So how does "Indian" Americans figure into an argument on actual Indians.

and here I thought you guys claimed a high IQ. I think they is an obvious lack of comprehension on your behalf. I know your state media does not run demographic data studies but they do in the US. If you can't understand that in the study, Indians , chinese and others were part of the immigrant group study and that is how we come up with most successful ones - then young grasshopper... you are on your own.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Here is another one for you. India at current GDP threshold is more successful than China was at the threshold

Certainly you are not that slow? read my reply above again. it's a personal achievement , the country did not hand the success to us citizens, it just gave everyone a level playing ground.

speaking of per capita, you are 2nd highest GDP and yet have 3rd world status. what has all that fudged up mostly GDP numbers got you?

But that's another topic. This one is about how Hostage taking is not breaking the law apparently in China

Wo~~haha we are 3rd world, you are aliens! you do not belong to the earth, great Indians!!

Which is an obvious lie and made up by the workers.

sterns said they've been paid . no past salaries are due.

I believe him, because I don't know of anyone who does not pay his employees salary for two months and YET somehow comes in with severance package for 30 people. A severance is not mandated unless it is in China. It defies logic that he would pay 30 employees of one dept severance packages while laying them off and not be a guy who pays salaries

and here I thought you guys claimed a high IQ. I think they is an obvious lack of comprehension on your behalf. I know your state media does not run demographic data studies but they do in the US. If you can't understand that in the study, Indians , chinese and others were part of the immigrant group study and that is how we come up with most successful ones - then young grasshopper... you are on your own.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Here is another one for you. India at current GDP threshold is more successful than China was at the threshold

I knew you were going there. The higher IQ stuff. So what's happening in India that's causing lower IQs?

Come on, it's obvious that America have more opportunity, is probably a tad fairer, better education and everything. Don't give me the IQ crap.

There's also a number of factors that affects this. For example, many of my friends and what not, including me, have moved back to China. I have a university degree, while people who don't have a degree generally don't move back as there is no point.

China is once again a viable place to live and work. Is India as well?

Anyways, that's not the argument, neither is IQ.

But the fact that you bring up Indian Americans, clearly means you don't want to compare India to China. And as to more successful at same threshold.

Well Canada is more success at lower GDP than India, what's your point? China is the second biggest GDP, but has the first population number. US and Canada has pretty much maxed out at their GDPs, they could still increase but it is at least difficult.

While China still have tons of room to grow.

Besides India has top 15 GDP and has a per capita equal to Zambia and Vietnam, so your argument only ridicules India too. For we are very much in the same kind of boat, just not the same boat.

^^^

Yeah right.

In India, the workers burn the owners alive with rubber tires around the neck if they didn't get a raise. I read about these kind things in the news many times.
You are a joke.

Just pay the workers 2 months backpay and you are free to go.
And don't let the door hit you fat butt on your way out anal sphincter.
most probably the guy who got burned was just like u..... @Topic: these things happen......for a big country like china where there are scores of factories, isolated incidents such as these can happen. and we should remember that the factory workers are , more often than not, less educated. hence, they cudnt differentiate between "laid off" and "not laid off"

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you were going there. The higher IQ stuff. So what's happening in India that's causing lower IQs?

Come on, it's obvious that America have more opportunity, is probably a tad fairer, better education and everything. Don't give me the IQ crap.

There's also a number of factors that affects this. For example, many of my friends and what not, including me, have moved back to China. I have a university degree, while people who don't have a degree generally don't move back as there is no point.

China is once again a viable place to live and work. Is India as well?

Anyways, that's not the argument, neither is IQ.

But the fact that you bring up Indian Americans, clearly means you don't want to compare India to China. And as to more successful at same threshold.

Well Canada is more success at lower GDP than India, what's your point? China is the second biggest GDP, but has the first population number. US and Canada has pretty much maxed out at their GDPs, they could still increase but it is at least difficult.

While China still have tons of room to grow.

Besides India has top 15 GDP and has a per capita equal to Zambia and Vietnam, so your argument only ridicules India too. For we are very much in the same kind of boat, just not the same boat.

Ah I see , your one off examples that you moved back is the excuse , but a study done thoroughly in the US is all rubbish. after all you moved back and only the Chinese move back. Very scientific of you. What is obvious is that on a level field where all immigrants get access to the same, Indian immigrants far outshine Chinese. after all both have access to all of america.

Then of course you make the great deduction that China has a bigger population hence such lower per capita compared to others while having 2nd largest GDP. But however, India having 1/4 or more lesser GDP is supposedly compared to China and you ask how come it is not as good as china.

Update: after having being blackmailed and tortured the US busineess man (hostage) has been released after a ransom was paid

Now the indian cheerleading trolls can rest their case!

Well done the Chinese workers!

Those who hire people and try to rip them off by not paying them must learn a lesson from there, regardless whether they are American cooperate capitalist in suits or Indian 7-11 boss in dirty skirts.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom