What's new

I'm A Dalit But I Think It's Wrong To Blame The BJP For The Una Assault

You must see this....

You should also see the videos of muslims shouting "Allah O Akbar" before killing tens of thousands of Innocents.

Since you have diverted the topic anyway, care to let me know why this is the only religion where people kill in the name of their religion and god?

My friend. Your photo gives me warm memories of all the time I have spent with John Reese! What a character!

Agreed. Sad to see the series end. One of the best scifi series in recent times.

Im SC/ST And We hate this Dalit Terminology Tagged on By Political Parties
Every one Is Responsible for this Situation,System all Political Parties

Mandal commission was probably the single most regressive thing India has ever done.

All crimes against Dalits are registered under the Atrocities against Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Act whether or not the crime was committed on account of the victim being a Dalit. The others don't have any such Act under which crimes get registered so one does not know how many Brahmins or Kshatriyas or Banias get raped or killed in a day. Generally, though the crime against Dalits is the lowest of all groups present in India. If on an average 3 rapes are registered against Dalit women in India everyday, the annual number comes up to 1095 rapes. Given that over 25 K rapes are registered in India, rapes of Dalit women seems to be the lowest.

Im SC/ST And We hate this Dalit Terminology Tagged on By Political Parties
Every one Is Responsible for this Situation,System all Political Parties

Me too. It is a hateful term.

Upper caste are doing same look at jats or gujjar or patidar of gujrat

What mess they created

Aggression is not a solution in democracy

Haryanvi Jaat hindus are legitimate shudras. They are still trying to uplift themsevlves, blame goes to brahmins.

India should randomly assign families new surnames to get rid of the caste system. I'm so ashamed of what "high" castes did to "low" castes. Nearly all "high" castes are actually "low" castes in origin they took on "higher" caste surnames when they moved villages or gained some land, etc.

Haryanvi Jaat hindus are legitimate shudras

Save for a few hundred thousand desi, all of us are shudras in origin.

This still does not explain why RSS was banned three times after Independence...

1. During British Rule (~WWII as RSS were supporters of Hitler)
2. After Mr Gandhi's Assassination (1948)
3. During Emergency (1975-77)
4. After Babri Mosque Incident (1992)
1. Yea?? By the way, who banned them during world War 2?? British.. If yes, then I consider RSS as the most patriotic organisation, to have guts stand up against Brits..
2. Gandhis assassination?? He deserved to die way before Independence.. Things would have been better if it had happened naturally but well before Independence.. We would not be facing Kashmir, Pakistan and a perennial enemy in Disguise called terrorism.. Again RSS was banned just to appease the congress stooges and blind followers of their ideology..
3. During Emergency?? Even a common man cannot walk in the streets during emergency, because it was emergency for Christ's sake.. Every single organisation that has got mass followers were put in shackles during emergency..
4. After Babri Mosque? Yes, this one was actually logical.. They should've fought peacefully instead of demolishing it.. That one was right..

2. Gandhis assassination?? He deserved to die way before Independence.. Things would have been better if it had happened naturally but well before Independence.. We would not be facing Kashmir, Pakistan and a perennial enemy in Disguise called terrorism.. Again RSS was banned just to appease the congress stooges and blind followers of their ideology..

That was the result of "Divide and Rule "policy by British and power hunger Mr. Nehru. Gandhiji wished to dissolve Indian National Congress after Independence since it reached the goal of its creation . But Nehru opposed it and many others. All was eagerly waiting for power.

Gandhiji suggested to form a society named " Lok Sevak Sangh " . He thought to have that because India was a poor country and can't pay the high salary of Govt servants.

That was the result of "Divide and Rule "policy by British and power hunger Mr. Nehru. Gandhiji wished to dissolve Indian National Congress after Independence since it reached the goal of its creation . But Nehru opposed it and many others. All was eagerly waiting for power.

Gandhiji suggested to form a society named " Lok Sevak Sangh " . He thought to have that because India was a poor country and can't pay the high salary of Govt servants.
Gandhi's individual ideals and beleifs are so pure that he is not fit to handle politics.. People like Nehru didn't have the charisma or persona to make the whole nation stand behind him, like how Gandhi did.. Hence He often hid behind Gandhi and corrupted the poor guy's mind with things that he cannot handle such as partition, Hindu Muslim Unity etc.. It was a big mess altogether..

Gandhi's individual ideals and beleifs are so pure that he is not fit to handle politics.. People like Nehru didn't have the charisma or persona to make the whole nation stand behind him, like how Gandhi did.. Hence He often hid behind Gandhi and corrupted the poor guy's mind with things that he cannot handle such as partition, Hindu Muslim Unity etc.. It was a big mess altogether..

Agreed. What I was trying to say in previous post that issues like Partition or Kashmir was because of Nehru. Gandhiji was not suppose to be held accountable and assassinated.

You must see this....

Those who have little knowledge about RSS can call them fascism .
Of Course we have some fractions of rotten apples in there like any other organizations .
But they helped in eliminating superstitions prevailed in our society.

Leftists who cant tolerate RSS did a lots of cruelties in WB and Kerala even more than RSS.

I have seen the good things they did in our society .
It was them that helped us to know our rich traditions.Of Course those who are staring in our nation for conversions and followers cant digest the growth of this nationalist organization.

Haryanvi Jaat hindus are legitimate shudras. They are still trying to uplift themsevlves, blame goes to brahmins.

Our dardic(k) bhai is still here top teach us about our society

All crimes against Dalits are registered under the Atrocities against Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Act whether or not the crime was committed on account of the victim being a Dalit. The others don't have any such Act under which crimes get registered so one does not know how many Brahmins or Kshatriyas or Banias get raped or killed in a day. Generally, though the crime against Dalits is the lowest of all groups present in India. If on an average 3 rapes are registered against Dalit women in India everyday, the annual number comes up to 1095 rapes. Given that over 25 K rapes are registered in India, rapes of Dalit women seems to be the lowest.

Me too. It is a hateful term.
What about those which aren't being registered?
There are still rural areas where we are being treated differently, even I witnessed some weird with me & in childhood couldn't understand what is this. Some upper caste women in our region still treat us differently but that is not common among male. Now, I mean upper caste male don't have problems. Even two years back "maine ek aurat ko mere ghar me bahut kuchh suna diya tha."
Brahmins have been irrelevant in Indian politics for over 50 years now.
They are living in extremely pitiable and pathetic conditions. So, stop crapping everything on sections that can't even defend themselves anymore.

India should randomly assign families new surnames to get rid of the caste system. I'm so ashamed of what "high" castes did to "low" castes. Nearly all "high" castes are actually "low" castes in origin they took on "higher" caste surnames when they moved villages or gained some land, etc.

Save for a few hundred thousand desi, all of us are shudras in origin.
That would be great.
I am ashamed of both parts of my name & couldn't change it, if you have any idea please tell me.
First part is given by the great "Family Purohit" & second family surname.
I would blame Gandhi for late independence than other than other things.
I think first term for congress was good but after that it was just curse. It is nothing more than a dictatorship.
Can you kindly prove it to Indian courts? we badly need reservations. :(
Do you think reservation really works?
How many jobs are being created under govt? & day by day that number is decreasing.
Actually, govt must do somethig for education instead giving reservation, reservation is just a tool for political parties.
Actually, reservtion is dividing people on caste lines, upper caste people start hating lower caste when they don't get govt jobs.

I still feel bad for such people who do such job.
In my region we stopped doing jobs which was meant for dalits now upper caste people have to do their jobs so they can't effect us now.
BTW, composition

screenshot_en_wikipedia_org_2016_07_26_21_57_29.png

What about those which aren't being registered?
There are still rural areas where we are being treated differently, even I witnessed some weird with me & in childhood couldn't understand what is this. Some upper caste women in our region still treat us differently but that is not common among male. Now, I mean upper caste male don't have problems. Even two years back "maine ek aurat ko mere ghar me bahut kuchh suna diya tha."

If there are cases which are not being registered, then it is safe to assume that a higher proportion numbers of cases of atrocities against other castes are also not being registered. There will always be some perceptive differentiation/discrimination against any group anywhere in the world. This is true of all societies and all countries in the world. Today Brahmins are institutionally discriminated against in India. What will you say about that? Day in and day out our academic institutions demonize Brahmins with state sanction. So hold back and try to see the world as it is.

You cannot go and try to correct every old curmudgeon stuck in a time wrap and based on that tar the whole society.
Nothing speaks louder than success. Be a successful student, a successful employer, a successful employee, a successful neighbor. That will be a more effective way to shut someones trap.

I am ashamed of both parts of my name & couldn't change it, if you have any idea please tell me.
First part is given by the great "Family Purohit" & second family surname.

You can go and legally get your name changed in the court. That wont change your caste, but caste as such should not matter. If we feel ashamed of who we are then we are being casteist ourselves. Much of South India does not use caste name. It is only the first name and the father's name which constitutes our name. Take for example Dr. Subramanian Swamy. His given name is Swamy and Subramanian is his father's name. Likewise, names like S P Balsubramaniam or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom