What's new

I'm A Dalit But I Think It's Wrong To Blame The BJP For The Una Assault

Are you a dalit, but at the same time you are human, you are citizens of India.

You someone's dignity, no one has the right to trample.

All men are created equal. Those who try to put people into classes, and maintain their privileges.

Will eventually die of justice.

Sir, foreigners living in China a total of 850000 people, including 50000 indians living in China. In Mr Modi's prime minister during a visit to Shanghai, there are more than four thousand Indian nationals to meet.

I'm very sorry, We have a discussion, I forgot to tell you that.

I am not sure what Indian people choose to live in China。

Maybe... China has no caste system?

An Indian, meeting other Indians, if they are Hindus, and sometimes, if they are Muslim, would be able to make a guess if they use their full names. Not otherwise. There is very, very little difference in genetic terms; it is possible to trace the ancestry of a few, very few sub-groups to particular locations, but it is a freakish kind of occurrence; by and large, you would be right to say that there is less than 1% or so genetic difference between Indians of different castes.

My humble suggestion is to judge them by their broad-mindedness, by their openness to the ways and habits of others, by their willingness to put aside their personal prejudices and to understand how others do what they do. Nothing more, nothing less. If they discriminate against others, including non-Indians, on any grounds, they are failures as citizens of the world, and do not need much attention.

China, fortunately for China, has no caste system. Count yourselves fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom