What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

LOL ,book is too luxurious for us from mainland .in fact we cann't even afford a 茶叶蛋or 韭黄,and ,one more thing ,we all browse with mobile phone , not PC,you know why.. View attachment 85454

Yes~~~~~I'm so poor~~~~~~~Hahahahaha~~~~~I even not to buy a tea-egg。Hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

You can buy a Nissan GTR with that money in Iran!

But the book is priceless......You know when I know the EB is out of print ,How despair I feel……

Yes~~~~~I'm so poor~~~~~~~Hahahahaha~~~~~I even not to buy a tea-egg。Hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

But the book is priceless......You know when I know the EB is out of print ,How despair I feel……

True!

How old are you!?

A boy?

Last edited:
[
Hacienda heights or Irvine, California > any east coast . Been there done that. New Jersey is a shithole, avoid at all cost.

There is not alot of selection in Irvine. It is improving, but still very limited. In general, Cantonese seafood are pretty decent in the LA area, Sichuan cuisine are toned down version, Jiangzhe cuisine are quiet poor due to the lack of ingredients mostly, and good Ru style restaurant are really lacking.

There is not alot of selection in Irvine. It is improving, but still very limited. In general, Cantonese seafood are pretty decent in the LA area, Sichuan cuisine are toned down version, Jiangzhe cuisine are quiet poor due to the lack of ingredients mostly, and good Ru style restaurant are really lacking.

Toronto and surrounding area if you want decent Chinese food outside China. The Dimsum places are very good. Some say better than HK.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom