What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

I often on one website which have international news contains the original language.Some times it also have the forum's title.

Ah, that's interesting. I found this forum by way of searching for news on China and Japan maritime disputes, and this forum came up in one of my search ques. You will enjoy the rich , eclectic minds that make up the constituencies here. And its been a pleasure to get to know you, if you represent the younger Chinese college generation, then the future is bright.

Most Chinese people not like participating in national affairs but enjoy discussing it.Chinese think that discuss can make us comprehension when we analysis questions.

Of course!

Ah, that's interesting. I found this forum by way of searching for news on China and Japan maritime disputes, and this forum came up in one of my search ques. You will enjoy the rich , eclectic minds that make up the constituencies here. And its been a pleasure to get to know you, if you represent the younger Chinese college generation, then the future is bright.

I also think that if Japan own more people like you.We can go further with together. I enjoy Japanese anime, but now no sane person is increasing, I feel a little worry.

Glad to know you,my friend ,If you want to Sichuan ,please tell me .I'll take you to the restaurant to taste authentic Chinese civilian food.

I also think that if Japan own more people like you.We can go further with together. I enjoy Japanese anime, but now no sane person is increasing, I feel a little worry.

Glad to know you,my friend ,If you want to Sichuan ,please tell me .I'll take you to the restaurant to taste authentic Chinese civilian food.
kuangzhai xiangzi, jinli and yipintianxia

Before the ChunXi road reconstruction there are many snack bars.Now only a Long Wonton Soup.Nooooooooooooooo~~~return my food back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You like to eat out alot, eh? You must be rich to spend so much money. I prefer to cook and bring food to work/class.

It saves a lot of money that way. :happy:

You like to eat out alot, eh? You must be rich to spend so much money. I prefer to cook and bring food to work/class.

Chinese ordinary food is cheap,I just need to spend ¥10(about $1.7) a meal. If I eat in school canteens,can reduce to ¥5(about $0.8).

I also like cooking at home .But now I'm in school where there is not suitable for cooking.

Chinese ordinary food is cheap,I just need to spend ¥10(about $1.7) a meal. If I eat in school canteens,can reduce to ¥5(about $0.8).

I also like cooking at home .But now I'm in school where there is not suitable for cooking.

Ah! You're lucky to have been afforded that. When I was working on my bachelors degree, I had a very modest budget. That's why I cooked food. :P

What does it feel live in Chengdu?

It supposed to be a big city, although a bit backwater.

Toronto and surrounding area if you want decent Chinese food outside China. The Dimsum places are very good. Some say better than HK.

That's what I've heard, but mostly Cantonese seafood and dimsum.

@Nihonjin1051 still waiting for the thread about Japanese drones :(

how did you find the way!?

are you a rocket/drone fetish like me !? :unsure:

hahahaha! you'd be sickened to know! ;)

What does it feel live in Chengdu?

It supposed to be a big city, although a bit backwater.

Chengdu? I think Hong Kong, Macau and Shanghai takes the pie(s).

Hong Kong , for me, remains the Pearl of the Orient Seas.

@Chinese-Dragon , don't you think? ;)

@Nihonjin1051 still waiting for the thread about Japanese drones :(

I'll start one after i get some data, buddy.

That's what I've heard, but mostly Cantonese seafood and dimsum.
There are many mandarin speaking Chinese nowadays in Toronto gta, more than Cantonese speaking. I see Sichuan restaurants, Tibet and northern China dumpling restaurants nowadays.

Some Toronto dimsum places are better than HK ones.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom