What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

Man, my mouth just went watery by looking at the pic... I am sure it tastes like heaven...

Name me some fish dishes too....

Man, my mouth just went watery by looking at the pic... I am sure it tastes like heaven...

Name me some fish dishes too....

Been to Tangra, Its chinatown, been to a chinese temple temple there years back

why not to go a Chinese restaurant to have one? I 'm sure you'll always be taken forever.

In China,most famous dish have their own history.Thousands of Chinese dish history~

China own 8 kinds of main dish series.Chuan Style just one of them,But just the "one" actually own more than 7000 kinds of dish.You can image you can't eat all Chinese dish in your life. How happiness we are~~~~~~~❤

welcome to pdf...

hello~

新来的小子:
新人们开始友好,但不会持续很长时间. 许多反中国人在这里. 很多外国人会贬低中国 的成就因为由于嫉妒仇恨. 印度越南仔在这里有最大的口.

why not to go a Chinese restaurant to have one? I 'm sure you'll always be taken forever.

In China,most famous dish have their own history.Thousands of Chinese dish history~

China own 8 kinds of main dish series.Chuan Style just one of them,But just the "one" actually own more than 7000 kinds of dish.You can image you can't eat all Chinese dish in your life. How happiness we are~~~~~~~❤

Going very soon..... :tup: Tired of indian chowmein... :lol:

新来的小子:

没关系的啊,在下来只是为了展现一个中国正常学生的生活,至于攻击谩骂什么的,在下认为能争就争,争到无厘头了大家都能看清到底是谁在胡闹了啊。

在下可是抱着觉悟才来到这里的呢……

Some of my friends I met here, claim that the REAL Chinese food can only be found there, the type we eat here in the West are like fast food equivalent of Chinese food.

True!! :tup::D Panda Express in the United States for example, only Americans eat there. The real Chinese food can only be found in China.

OK!

I want to ask, why mainlander hate China so much?

If not.

When will Confucianism restored in mainland? And Communism kicked out?

I am so scared to use traditional Chinese in mainland Chinese forums in case people will start calling me "台巴子." Sometimes I use my iphone which only has traditional fonts installed and then I got jibed and yelled at. Gee. I have no idea what's going on with some mainland Chinese by dividing and alienating other Chinese. What they are doing is not helping Taiwan people to feel close to mainland. So sad.

新来的小子:

Some Indians are reasonable. But all Viets are just militant and I have ignored all of them. lol

I am so scared to use traditional Chinese in mainland Chinese forums in case people will start calling me "台巴子." Sometimes I use my iphone which only has traditional fonts installed and then I got jibed and yelled at. Gee. I have no idea what's going on with some mainland Chinese by dividing and alienating other Chinese. What they are doing is not helping Taiwan people to feel close to mainland. So sad.

Some Indians are reasonable. But all Viets are just militant and I have ignored all of them. lol
Viet trolls are funny, you don't know what your missing with their predictable repeated responses . It's like cut and paste.

True!! :tup::D Panda Express in the United States for example, only Americans eat there. The real Chinese food can only be found in China.
! Panda express is not real Chinese food. :o: But you know, in a food court there's not a lot of choices so i have ordered from similar joints like PE. At the end of the day, i rather have another Chinese make some money off me. :enjoy:

没关系的啊,在下来只是为了展现一个中国正常学生的生活,至于攻击谩骂什么的,在下认为能争就争,争到无厘头了大家都能看清到底是谁在胡闹了啊。

在下可是抱着觉悟才来到这里的呢……
too young, too simple, sometimes naive

That's a sad story...(这算是中式英语吗?)
In modern China,we open our eyes to watch and learn.But taiwan get the information about CN from the west
Have some point ....ehhhhhhh,like tea egg?(hahahahah,it make me laugh).Yes ,we have some very poor people but MOST OF US CAN EAT IT....many of netizen have less consideration,they were influence by mediums.It makes you sad.I'm sorry for that.But taiwan did it in TV show. From a commentator in TV?They don't need to be responsible?They don't need to rule their words?
Forgive me for my poor English.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom