What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

Well I'm actually I'm new here in defence.pk,& you are first I'm talking, can you tell me about this,and are you there for analysis about pak military

Welcome to PDF ! Enjoy your stay.
Thank you ~

Welcome to PDF ! Enjoy your stay.
Thank you ~

This is weird, how much do you know about China? Can you tell us?

I can tell everything besides,a ordinary Chinese students'

Well I'm actually I'm new here in defence.pk,& you are first I'm talking, can you tell me about this,and are you there for analysis about pak military
I'm very sorry about the pak military, I'm not know well about it.

True!! :tup::D Panda Express in the United States for example, only Americans eat there. The real Chinese food can only be found in China.

Most Chinese dish need local seasoning,we are difficult to buy these.Kitchen is not suited,too.Except my house,I am not accustomed to cooking.

Are you a Chinese boy
Yes. An authentic ordinary university student.

too young, too simple, sometimes naive

I am so scared to use traditional Chinese in mainland Chinese forums in case people will start calling me "台巴子." Sometimes I use my iphone which only has traditional fonts installed and then I got jibed and yelled at. Gee. I have no idea what's going on with some mainland Chinese by dividing and alienating other Chinese. What they are doing is not helping Taiwan people to feel close to mainland. So sad.

Some Indians are reasonable. But all Viets are just militant and I have ignored all of them. lol

This is groups impression.But if you love China,there is no relations with others' impressions.Welcome~~~my friend~~

Hi I'm Ahmed from Pakistan, can we talk ???
Of course,My sincere Pakistan friend~

Last edited:
upload_2014-9-24_13-11-33.png

Kung-bao Chicken rice which comes from a restaurant outside my university.¥11(about $1.8)

The restaurant like use cucumber,brilliance!

As a Sichuan man I have eaten this no less than two hundred times.DELICIOUS!!!

Keep the thread updated and I hope you could pass the CET-6 exam for your stay in PDF. :enjoy:

upload_2014-9-24_13-17-42.png

Spicy beef noodles(middle-sized)

Also a restaurant outside my school.

¥8($1.25)

Keep the thread updated and I hope you could pass the CET-6 exam for your stay in PDF. :enjoy:
I still have not passed the CET-4……233,but I think this is not a problem.

upload_2014-9-24_13-23-16.png

Shredded Chicken Noodles(small sized)

¥6($0.95)

Do there still need to pass CET-4 (or something like grade English) to get bachelor degree?
Need CET-4 score over 360.My university.

Chinese university, most Chinese students think that divided into 4 grades.

First grade: Qsing-hua ,Peking ,Fudan, Nankai ,Zhejiang University.

Second: 985 University. The first grade also 985,but we accustomed to them apart.(about 1% high-school students)

Third:211 University.(about 5%) I'm learning in a 211 university.

Last:ordinary university.(about 15-20%)

Last edited:
upload_2014-9-24_13-37-6.png

This is my university.We often joked it "COLLEGE" ,crowed and narrow.These very far buildings is Cheng-du,My university only in a town besides Cheng-du, If I ride fast-bus, half an hour can arrived there.If I only ride a normal bus,may 2 hours because normal bus have a longer route.

View attachment 80456

This is my university.We often joked it "COLLEGE" ,crowed and narrow.These very far buildings is Cheng-du,My university only in a town besides Cheng-du, If I ride fast-bus, half an hour can arrived there.If I only ride a normal bus,may 2 hours because normal bus have a longer route.
It's a beautiful university, i say better than mine when i studied my degree 6 years ago. :lol:
Recent years China infrastructure developing well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom