What's new

‘Illegal immigration from Bangladesh planned by Pakistan with support from China’

Einstein, he is not involved in one.

But he is part of one. As reported by Indian media and his own colleagues.

The appointment is done by the government based on merit. Whatever be the issue, it only affects government. In India, it works like that. I don't know how it's in countries ruled by mil.

OH time to shower praise for bogus Indian democracy. Nah nobody would be impressed. So don't try it either.

But he is part of one. As reported by Indian media and his own colleagues.

OH time to shower praise for bogus Indian democracy. Nah nobody would be impressed. So don't try it either.

Well, nothing impresses shadow mil ruled countries.

Like I said, he is not part of any controversy. The big controversy here is he was superseded. His appointment was justified by the government. It happens all the time, able officers sometimes get superseded in bureaucracy.

Well, nothing impresses shadow mil ruled countries.

And definitely not the mockery of democracy that you have.

Like I said, he is not part of any controversy. The big controversy here is he was superseded. His appointment was justified by the government. It happens all the time, able officers sometimes get superseded in bureaucracy.

Well some of his colleagues don't agree with you. They believe he got promotion because of his links with Ajit Not so superman" Doval.

There you go. That is controversy right there.

And definitely not the mockery of democracy that you have.

Well some of his colleagues don't agree with you. They believe he got promotion because of his links with Ajit Not so superman" Doval.

There you go. That is controversy right there.

Nhi manega.. iss ki apni source bhi dikhado ge tab bhi nahi manega yeh chu** kumar!

Waisay.. Trump ke level ka hai inn ka General... lolz..

Discussing illegal immigration from Bangladesh into India, Gen. Rawat said it was being done in a planned manner by the western neighbour with support from the northern neighbour.
Pakistan is not only sending immigrants to India's NE, it is also causing earthquakes and cyclones in India proper. Coward Indians remain paranoid of Pakistan. Indians, please note that there will be no full Moon next time because Pakistan will veto it.

On a serious note, does anyone find resemblance between rawat and Rao Anwar?

upload_2018-2-21_18-25-28.png

so my Indian friend this is the kind of leadership you have, now your are F'd
no wonder your soldiers are committing suicide and running away from the posts, and crying on you tube videos

Last edited:
When this General is retiring? Any plan for politics or participating in election under BJP banner? Any idea?

My thoughts exactly. He wouldn't be jumping on the 'illegal migration bandwagon' unless he was trying to retire and get into politics. Two months later you will start seeing him in saffron garb, jumbo sized pagri/dhoti and tillak, asking for votes. These people are opportunist scum.

Good publicity generation basically @SOUTHie for phase 2 coming up.

@django and wise Pakistanis like him know better about how all this stuff works in our region (having an issue BD specific only does not generate much interest in wider public past border areas/states, it is what it is, so its pretty significant the Army has ventured into something that was political talk largely before...I believe something definitely on the anvil soon)...definitely will chuckle at the triggered "UKbengali" tagging him here.

I told lot of ppl already that the MM action regd BD also added a definite impetus and there is a good window coming up in BD political timeframe to get a good job done...at least from Assam for time being. If BJP wins tripura, high chance the NRC (ongoing and finalizing in Assam) gets extended there too. BJP will probably make this an actionable thing to do to keep a solid voter base long term.....phase 3 is when it finally extends to West Bengal, at an appropriate federal level first and then state level when that hag there is booted out.

@Aung Zaya

These are Indian generals? :lol:
Every now and then when their politicians issue such baseless statements against Pak for media coverage, I chalk it up to the fact that they are politicians. I don't expect them to carry themselves in a respectful and honorable way...

...but here is an army man...a general no less acting in such a manner :disagree:
Either this guy is keenly aware that he can fool the Indian public this easily for his own popularity/media coverage or he is as dumb as the general Indian public that believes this crap. I'm not sure which is better.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: i did not even read the full dumb article... hahahha:crazy::crazy::D:D

It is claimed that the influx from the neighbouring nation is why Muslims have grown from being 24.68% of the state’s population in 1951, to 28.43% in 1991, and 34.22% in 2011.

It is a myth that Infiltration: Genesis of Assam Movement busts conclusively.

The book, published last year, is written by Abdul Mannan, former professor of statistics at Gauhati University. He concludes that Assam’s Muslim population has increased because of the community’s high birth rate, and not because of illegal immigration from Bangladesh.
Actually Assam's muslim population growth is lower than all Indian average in the last 60 years.In 1951, muslim were 9.9 percent of Indian population.It has risen to 14.2 percent in 2011.A growth of 43%. While in Assam, muslim percentage gone from 24.7% to 34.2% within 1951-2011 period. A growth of 38%.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom