What's new

‘Illegal immigration from Bangladesh planned by Pakistan with support from China’

OMG this is how Indian democracy works:enjoy:

there are some level of generals in normal countries, dont know how it happens in indian type democracy. The reason why indians are in pathetic situation today.

Modi said after Jun 16 all bangladeshis will pack and go.. We waited on the border.. nobody showed.
After NRC, 30% of the people will not be able to come up with documents.. we were terrified yet nobody showed.
The bottom line is, India is a country by name which has no records of its citizen neither they know each other. May be North East could be split up and divided among neighboring countries so that a better citizen management can be ensured.

But but all we see is North East tribes killing more and more security personnel and general people in the name of Independence from India. Nothing that sort of demand is set by Muslims o_O
Actually Indian army has crushed the militants in north east so badly that there were only 12 security personnel casualties in 2017 compared to 290 in 1997

Well some of his colleagues don't agree with you. They believe he got promotion because of his links with Ajit Not so superman" Doval.

There you go. That is controversy right there.
Wow! You are making stuff up. Whatever that be, two other generals Namely lt. gen Hariz was from Mechanized infantry div and other from Horse cavalry, While Bipin Rawat from long combat forces both in J&K, North East and in Congo. I would pick Rawat any day. Not some Ajit Doval conspiracy.

Actually Indian army has crushed the militants in north east so badly that there were only 12 security personnel casualties in 2017 compared to 290 in 1997
Because we were vigilante to not to allow North East freedom fighters using Bangladeshi soil to carry out attacks.We detained 10 trucks arms, arrested and handed over high profile separatists like Anup Chetia and our security forces worked hard to dismantle their hide out in our sides of jungle.But look how these type of bharati pigs are repaying the debt.:angry:

Indian separatist leader 'arrested in Bangladesh'
By Subir Bhaumik BBC News, Calcutta
  • 13 October 2010
A prominent separatist leader from the north-east Indian state of Manipur has been arrested in Bangladesh and handed over, senior Indian officials say.

Bangladesh has handed over more than 50 top leaders and activists of Indian separatist groups since a crackdown began in 2009.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11532737

Last edited:
Very Good policy statement by chief of army staff ,I have been always saying that the Swarm of illegal Bangladeshi is a great threat emerging , threatening the indigenous tribes and their identity ,NRC and deportations atleast to work camps should be done of illegal immigrants immediately or let the bodos Have their way as was in 2012

We have to cleanse 'the other ' which can be a fifth column of Enemy.

Very Good policy statement by chief of army staff ,I have been always saying that the Swarm of illegal Bangladeshi is a great threat emerging , threatening the indigenous tribes and their identity ,NRC and deportations atleast to work camps should be done of illegal immigrants immediately or let the bodos Have their way as was in 2012

We have to cleanse 'the other ' which can be a fifth column of Enemy.

Bodos always have their own way.. It is the local bengalis who put a leash on them unless... :lol:

Check out you fellow bihari biting the dust..

Bodos always have their own way.. It is the local bengalis who put a leash on them unless... :lol:

Check out you fellow bihari biting the dust..

I can understand your butthurt ,but alas what can be done ,the statement by Chief of army staff declaring Bangla Muslims as agents and minions of enemy is a very significant statement,Bodos are accustomed to high degree of violence ,Nellie was one where 5000 Muslims got perished and you trying to troll me with few dead people ,don't you get it we are striving for less lungis and it will surely create a conflict situation with Bangladesh but now atleast we are looking for bengalis free North east especially Assam

I can understand your butthurt ,but alas what can be done ,the statement by Chief of army staff declaring Bangla Muslims as agents and minions of enemy is a very significant statement,Bodos are accustomed to high degree of violence ,Nellie was one where 5000 Muslims got perished and you trying to troll me with few dead people ,don't you get it we are striving for less lungis and it will surely create a conflict situation with Bangladesh but now atleast we are looking for bengalis free North east especially Assam
butthurt ? ! ! ! ! delusion at best :lol:

Assam To Set Up Largest 'Foreigners' Detention Centre

NEW DELHI: The Assam state Home Department has given its nod to set up the first ever full-fledged foreigners’ detention centre in the State.

This will be the biggest foreigners’ detention centre in the entire country and the estimate for funds is expected to be placed before the Union Government very soon.

Speaking to The Citizen, DGP Assam Mukesh Sahay said, “We are coming up with this full fledged detention centre as per the supreme court directive. It says that once a person has been declared as a refugee he needs to be deported through proper channel. Since this involves the home ministry and the external affairs ministry it takes time Till that time we need to house them in a place which is not jail. So the detention centres are needed”.

Although the State has at present six detention camps, each one of them, however, is functioning on a makeshift basis and that too inside jail premises. The need for finding separate camps for the declared foreigners was felt as most of the jails are overcrowded.

The Home Department has asked the office of the Additional Director General of Police (Border) to prepare a detailed project report in this connection. The State Government has already allotted 20 bighas of land in Dakurbhita area in Goalpara district for the first ever detention camp of the declared foreigners.

According to the sources it has been told that with an increase in the number of Foreigners’ Tribunals from 36 to 100 in the State, more and more illegal migrants are expected to be detected, necessitating better arrangements. The detention camps are located within the jail premises of Goalpara, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat and Tezpur.

A senior veteran journalist Neva Thakuria reacting to this step said “We need better law for the deportation and management of the refugees. There are several Bangladeshis who have become different nationals after the borders got separated. There are also those who have become refugees because the land was marked in a way that relatives were left on the other side and assume another nationality. They need better laws because they have roots here and want to come back”

The detention centre will soon be ready and it will house refugees mostly of the bordering areas.

http://www.thecitizen.in/index.php/...to-set-up-largest-foreigners-detention-centre

Even the communist publication acknowledge the large work camps coming up in Assam ,BJP is doing its level best to take on minions of enemy

Last edited:
There is a reason India is so messed up because it holds retard citizen like you.
Why my butt should be hurt if an Indian killed another Indian?
My heart does have a place for humanity, bengali and muslim all together and felt bad when I see Nellie picure of children. I am not baboon like you.

Here is something for your ignorant soul. Nellie survivor still live there and nobody ever able to prove them to be Bangladeshi.

It%2Bis%2Bbetter%2Bto%2Bremain%2Bsilent%2Band%2Bbe%2Bthought%2Ba%2Bfool%2Bthan%2Bto%2Bspeak%2Bout%2Band%2Bremove%2Ball%2Bdoubt.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom