What's new

I’ll always prioritise Pakistan interests - Imran Khan

Of course he prioritized the interests of Pakistan when he gave extension to incumbent COAS for 3 years.
and also when he was insisting on an ISI chief and ignored the COAS request for it for 4 months.

What kind of good relationship was?

I still remember, pakistani friends were started waiting for the next election during Trump administration...

During the tenure, relationship with saudi, china and US.... Not improved..... It was Pakistan army and established, who repaired all the damaged relationships
He was pointing toward Trump's wife ...which could not happen in case of Modi Jutt.

and also when he was insisting on an ISI chief and ignored the COAS request for it for 4 months.
that is BS....

Posting my reply from other thread on same topic:

This interview is with CNN, they will somehow spin a narrative that Imran Khan is anti-American. IK has repeatedly clarified/mentioned that Pakistan only wants peacetime alliance, Pakistan will not be an ally when it comes to war (drone bases, anti-Russia statements etc.). Khan wants independent foreign policy that looks after interests of Pakistani people, we do not wish to be part of someone elses' war. Fighting others' war in last 40 years caused us 80,000 loss of lives
A known enemy is better than an unknown friend...

A Dana-dar Dushman is better than a Na-dan Dost....

Keep your friends close, but enemies closer...

Now that they've understood IK's street power and the following among the masses they'll try to negotiate with him. Pak is too important to lose....

I still remember, pakistani friends were started waiting for the next election during Trump administration...
True but after IK met Trump it was obvious both men developed respect for each other. This is obvious in glowing comments Trump has given about IK.

Of course he prioritized the interests of Pakistan when he gave extension to incumbent COAS for 3 years.

Agreed and this may be the biggest blunder he made during his time in office and now he is paying the price. Hopefully lesson learned.

1653338163149.png

IK is a real leader of the people. He speaks for the people of Pakistan and the self esteem of Pakistan. He’s argument is sound.

Back
Top Bottom