What's new

I’ll always prioritise Pakistan interests - Imran Khan

Nation is getting sick of these games. The deaf and dumb establishment should take their heads out of their ..... and wake up to the reality . we have hit the absolute rock bottom, and neutrals must stop these shenanigans on their own, or the people will do it for them now. Can't run this country as their personal fiefdom anymore. The masses must have their say in running this country.
The ruling elite has wasted over 75 years in these dirty games. We need real democracy in Pakistan now. No place for political dynasties in the future. They must be prosecuted and their properties confiscated.
Bajwa and his extended tenure has been a huge disaster for Pakistan and its people. He have brought us all to the brink of disaster, in fact we are already passed beyond point of disaster. Either IK wins or I hope we head towards a default so the people of Pakistan can get out on streets and hand out justice to all those who had brought us to this point, including Sharifs, Zardari and military elite.
Military establishment is burning its bridges, it is showing to everyone they really dont care about anything but their own short sighted interests. I dont know what is going on in heads of serving military personnel but their incompetent leadership had lead us all to this point. The only solution to this is an election but I guess they are waiting how many people comes out with IK and KPK reacts.
KPK and its people might be the only saviour this time, I am not seeing much from any other part of country.

Selling state bank to imf….
Doing nothing on kashmir…
Welcoming bastard like bill gates
Doing nothing on indian brahmos missile attack
Returning abinandan for “peace”
Letting NS leave for UK
Trying to appease usa in cnn interview
High inflation
Failure to remove unnecessary security, protocol and big benefits of all highups everywhere
Failure to remove french ambassador
His minister caused PIA ban in all of uk/eu,without punishment to that bastard

Isse zyada ghairat to afghan taliban mei thi……now ppl in punjab are getting harrassed by thugs while he sits comfortably in peshawar……and does nothing except cnn interviews
Bas awaam ko choona lagana tha wo laga diya, ab police ko bhugto

Selling state bank to imf….
Doing nothing on kashmir…
Welcoming bastard like bill gates
Doing nothing on indian brahmos missile attack
Returning abinandan for “peace”
Letting NS leave for UK
Trying to appease usa in cnn interview
High inflation
Failure to remove unnecessary security, protocol and big benefits of all highups everywhere
Failure to remove french ambassador
His minister caused PIA ban in all of uk/eu,without punishment to that bastard

Isse zyada ghairat to afghan taliban mei thi……now ppl in punjab are getting harrassed by thugs while he sits comfortably in peshawar……and does nothing except cnn interviews
Bas awaam ko choona lagana tha wo laga diya, ab police ko bhugto
same punjabi choose these thugs for years and now complaining to IK with not even game 2/3 majority bravo.

same punjabi choose these thugs for years and now complaining to IK with not even game 2/3 majority bravo.
Yehi to masla ha…..we fail to understand that they’re all the same from within……sab usa k ghulam hain

Yehi to masla ha…..we fail to understand that they’re all the same from within……sab usa k ghulam hain
ab nawaz sharif.ki reality pata chali tou sab aik jesay ka nara laga do lol pmln nahi tou koiye bhi nahi.

ab nawaz sharif.ki reality pata chali tou sab aik jesay ka nara laga do lol pmln nahi tou koiye bhi nahi.
I don’t support any of them, we’re overseas Pakistanis we never voted any of them…..
They all will burn in hell….

Hum to imam Mehdi aur hazrat Isa ka intezar ker rahay hain, as well as ghazwa e hind…..

Ye sab politicians bekaar hain, none of them are brave. All fucking cowards and want peace from india/usa/israel/imf etc……so they can live lavish lives in their big guarded homes in gated communities

Lol if that was the case:
He shouldn't have given the petrol subsidy.

Restricted GDP growth at 3%.

Privatised PIA and steel mills.

The man only wants one thing; kursi.

The steel mills and PIA are a massive drain on national resources. They're full of sifarishi appointments.

GDP growth was 6% in 2 of the 3.5 years he was in charge. Bare in mind when he started we were on the verge of bankruptcy and then COVID hit the global economy too.

Even petrol subsidy was costed and phased back to be rolled out by June - it was a temporary measure.

Indian Patwari spotted. Imran Khan gave befitting reply to President Trump for his baseless accusations against Pakistan. Later Khan met Trump in the White House.

yes, remember.......... winning the 2nd world cup after returning from US trip.. And the Trophy was 370 and 35a removal from Kashmir.

I agreed that he is presently the best available leader in Pakistan to lead but his performance was worst during the last 3.5 years.

Well, I hope that next time he will perform better and best for Pakistan.

Of course he prioritized the interests of Pakistan when he gave extension to incumbent COAS for 3 years.

I honestly think that IK was pressured in doing this extension. He was new and didn't want to get on the bad side of the Army. But it was a mistake no doubt about it.

Judges are late and useless…..koi faida nahi ab inka
Burn that SC down ya phir waha sab loag shalwarein dho k latka dein thats suits the judges

I pledge that I will use all my power, without distinction of language and religion, against any person or organization, whether internal or external, who will act against this country or break its law - --- Because I am a citizen of Pakistan, its owner is the ultimate guarantor of its survival.

Back
Top Bottom