IK, MLuqman, ZHamid Challenged by Jang

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

IK you just needs to prove one case in SC & end this Geo TV....Plssssss:lol:

Last edited:
Aaap Teenon aur Aaap teenon kee dorian hilanay walon ko challenge kartay hain.......ISI is also challenged......EPIC:rofl:

iss thread pe tu bari khamoshi hai. PTIans ko saanp soong gaya ho jaisay... o_O

I don't trust IK as he is only good for U turns. Mubashir Lucman, Zaid Hamid & other patriots have a good chance to shut JEW or JAI group for good.

sirf ptians he nahi sub ko he saanp soonga hoa hai yaar...
I think ISI has no proof against GEO and GEO has no proof against Gen. Zaheer ul Islam.
Both the parties are playing blame game.

I don't trust IK as he is only good for U turns. Mubashir Lucman, Zaid Hamid & other patriots have a good chance to shut JEW or JAI group for good.

But I think if ISI has some proof then IK is the best choice coz iss say GEO b ban ho jaye gaa and ISI (in shape of IK) gain huge public popularity which will help them in next election.

So you are siding with Geo on this? How cute. :lol:

Tell you what, just tune any other channel instead of Geo and see Mubashar Luqman already in SC today. Don't worry, IK will also follow. Just stay tuned patwaries..

PTI counting on this pathetic person.....:omghaha:

PTI counting on this pathetic person.....:omghaha:

Don't jump on guns for nothing. You yourself mentioned the person in thread's title, but if we talk about him them character dheela hy? This is the best you Munafiq League supporters could do?

Don't jump on guns for nothing. You yourself mentioned the person in thread's title, but if we talk about him them character dheela hy? This is the best you Munafiq League supporters could do?

When people have no argument......they came down to abuse:rofl:

The electronic media in pakistan is filled with joker anchors, they should better start career in comedy stage dramas they have talent for it.

IK you just needs to prove one case in SC & end this Geo TV....Plssssss:lol:

On one hand GEO is lamenting IK and others of hurling accusations without any evidence and at the same time accusing him to be an ISI stooge and not providing any evidence itself.

No surprises that people of Pakistan have stopped taking GEO seriously.

Other day I was watching M.luqman khara sach may be 5/11 talk show with IK! Man it was so fixed talk show. What GEO did it's ban or punish the both was doing same thing what GEO did Blames Allegations without showing or presenting any proof. Sab ek jese hain koi kisi se kam nahi.

Back
Top Bottom