What's new

IK, MLuqman, ZHamid Challenged by Jang

When people have no argument......they came down to abuse:rofl:

Where did I abuse? :blink:

There is another thing with the name "Business Rivalry"... I m sure never give it a thought.

:lol: :omghaha:

Yes, business rivalry also plays its part. But in the end its all down to what is right and what is wrong. Looking at how PML-N supporters are supporting Geo is just another example of anti Pakistan hypocrisy.. :lol: :omghaha:

I dont understand why Nooras on this forum are defending Geo! Geo has committed ultimate sin by maligning ISI. This cant be forgiven. And for this, no proof is needed.

As for Imran allegations and PTI boycotting Geo, I can understand as they might have something against them or else they wont go against them in such a way.

Aaap Teenon aur Aaap teenon kee dorian hilanay walon ko challenge kartay hain.......ISI is also challenged......EPIC:rofl:
Whoever has problem with isi & army then there would be question mark on his patriotism :undecided: because we (Pakistanis) dont have any doubt on Pak army & isi.:azn:

Why dont they close all the private karachi based tv mafia channels Geo, Ary , Express, Dawn etc. They are all the same destroying pakistani society and are unrepresentative of the people of pakistan outside of karachi.

I dont understand why Nooras on this forum are defending Geo! Geo has committed ultimate sin by maligning ISI. This cant be forgiven. And for this, no proof is needed.

As for Imran allegations and PTI boycotting Geo, I can understand as they might have something against them or else they wont go against them in such a way.

Nooras supporting Geo full time.

10313447_643993595681712_4275624455047429157_n.jpg

All the fasadis in pakistan always emerge from karachi such as zaid hamid, munawwar hassan and now this geo tv.

Yes, if you have evidences, they should present it else i think one must not levy any allegation. Therefore, IK must present all the evidences or shouldn't have levied the one!

In b/w, what the hell PEMRA is doing against the Geo allegations? does PEMRA needs one year to decide the case?
I think they are trying (successfully) to save Geo form ban!

Why dont they close all the private karachi based tv mafia channels Geo, Ary , Express, Dawn etc. They are all the same destroying pakistani society and are unrepresentative of the people of pakistan outside of karachi.

All the fasadis in pakistan always emerge from karachi such as zaid hamid, munawwar hassan and now this geo tv.

It looks like you have got some serious reservation about the people of Karachi. A little thinking would save you from posting such replies!

You have 2 option chacha patwari:

1) Prove it wrong
2) Just disappear from this thread as you usually do in the end.. :lol:
What is to prove "wrong" in all this?..... In fact, what is actually "wrong" in all this :)

You have 2 option chacha patwari:

1) Prove it wrong
2) Just disappear from this thread as you usually do in the end.. :lol:

What is this.....Now if we retort back to you with "Z*** Khan kay chaylay", there will be huge hue and cry from adminstrtors, moderators to think tanks and we end up in -ves. As i said this is not an equal opportunity forum. Therefore, as soon as we thought we cornered you enough and you people coming down to usual abuse after losing argument we simply ran away to save our Izzate Sadat:coffee:

What is this.....Now if we retort back to you with "Z*** Khan kay chaylay", there will be huge hue and cry from adminstrtors, moderators to think tanks and we end up in -ves. As i said this is not an equal opportunity forum. Therefore, as soon as we thought we cornered you enough and you people coming down to usual abuse after losing argument we simply ran away to save our Izzate Sadat:coffee:

Don't cry, go back to his first post in this thread in which he was replying to me and called me kid. You N-Leagures call all PTI supporters as kids or burger kids, but when we hit back in same way, you guys start whining. He started it first, so deal with it.

Don't cry, go back to his first post in this thread in which he was replying to me and called me kid. You N-Leagures call all PTI supporters as kids or burger kids, but when we hit back in same way, you guys start whining. He started it first, so deal with it.

Just randomly check, who starts abusing in this thread......YOU@Jazzbot!!

Back
Top Bottom