What's new

IK did not cancel KL Summit trip due to Saudi Arabia pressure, says Dr Mahatir

Don't worry. We may not be there yet but we will one of the partners with Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia in the next decade. We are moving in that direction. It just is not fully visible yet.

Our investment in the officer corp of KSA along with presence of our forces in KSA will yield diplomatic results a few years down the line.

We are here for the long game. Who knows what happens ten years down the line in KSA.

Don't worry. We may not be there yet but we will one of the partners with Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia in the next decade. We are moving in that direction. It just is not fully visible yet.

Our investment in the officer corp of KSA along with presence of our forces in KSA will yield diplomatic results a few years down the line.

We are here for the long game. Who knows what happens ten years down the line in KSA.
Especially when they are running out of Oil money.

Ah.. there was a time when Pakistan head of states used to play balls with US, but all changed after PPP and PTI took over.
Memory of Zia ul Haque will always haunt US.
Mr. Khan's anti American rhetoric has certainly been a ruse.
These people are saying they are sad because Pakistan is siding with Saudi Arabia for dollars
If Pakistan can't get dollars by joining Malaysia and Turkey then what is the benefit of this alliance?
No. They are sad because they know Qatar has more money to spend than Saudis and they dream of balkanisation of Arabia.

I think the situation is beginning to clear up w.r.t cancellation.

FM sent a letter to security council w.r.t Indian movements in LOC. He followed it up with a visit to KSA.

FM is mentioning in this tweet w.r.t movement of troops+weapons in IOK.

Last time it took a few days from start to end of the conflict. It would have been unwise for the PM to be out of country while India escalates in LOC or another area.

India has imposed Sec 144 in several cities now and are possibly preparing for a false flag as per FM.

DG ISPR tweeted today and now FM has also tweeted w.r.t situation in India/IOK.

https://twitter.com/PTVNewsOfficial/status/1207548371810050048?s=20

I think the situation is beginning to clear up w.r.t cancellation.

FM sent a letter to security council w.r.t Indian movements in LOC. He followed it up with a visit to KSA.

FM is mentioning in this tweet w.r.t movement of troops+weapons in IOK.

Last time it took a few days from start to end of the conflict. It would have been unwise for the PM to be out of country while India escalates in LOC or another area.

India has imposed Sec 144 in several cities now and are possibly preparing for a false flag as per FM.

DG ISPR tweeted today and now FM has also tweeted w.r.t situation in India/IOK.

https://twitter.com/PTVNewsOfficial/status/1207548371810050048?s=20

local consumption?

local consumption?

Not sure.

A lot of things simultaneously.

• Musharraf's sentence and army's response
  • Retirement of CJP in a few days meaning he could stir up the pot further before retiring as he did recently
  • Situation at LOC.
  • Situation is getting worse in india with Sec 144 imposed and now cell signals also turned off in parts of Delhi. Amid protests, situation is ripe for a false flag.
With a weak civilian team that are prone to making mistakes/blunders PM would have to be in the country.

However, FM Should have gone, regardless.

"But what was reported in the media was not true.

It was reported by foreign media such as Pakistan's Geo News that Imran cancelled his scheduled visit to Malaysia under pressure from Saudi Arabia.

Earlier in a statement, the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) clarified that all 56 countries of the Islamic world were invited and all 56 were represented at various levels.

Media playing its propaganda role and stupids falling for it en masses!

One can call it propaganda but isn’t that the truth ? Quite obvious, and i supported the move of NOT GOING TO KL SUMMIT. We have national interests FIRST then come all these “Non-Fruit bearing” alliances which uptil now has never gave any conclusive help to a major issue.

STOP SPREADING LIES:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ik-d...saudi-arabia-pressure-says-dr-mahatir.646365/

Here's the link to the news. I just translated question into English. If you don't believe me, you can ask another for translate. This news appeared in Turkish media.

If you believe that Erdogan is lying, you can express this opinion without hiding behind me.

There's no lie here from me.

You can't charge me like that. Be carefull on your words.

Here's the link to the news. I just translated question into English. If you don't believe me, you can ask another for translate. This news appeared in Turkish media.

If you believe that Erdogan is lying, you can express this opinion without hiding behind me.

There's no lie here from me.

No one is hiding! Mahatir is saying something else and I gave you the link!
Whatever is Erdogan's problem that needs to be sorted out!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...sed-pakistan-from-attending-kl-summit.646716/

One can call it propaganda but isn’t that the truth ? Quite obvious, and i supported the move of NOT GOING TO KL SUMMIT. We have national interests FIRST then come all these “Non-Fruit bearing” alliances which uptil now has never gave any conclusive help to a major issue.
KL summit resulted in an announcement against China for their Muslim population and we have a muti billion dollar project with China so we can rest assure it is more to do with China than Erdogan making it about GCC!

This is an international forum we check all sides and we DEFINITELY check our national interest instead of rumours and "announcements" that sound fishy!

WoW man great job No Israel & No America but Saudia & UAE become the biggest enemy...
Blind following is really blind,

Saudi denied it, IK denied it, Mahatir Mohammad denied it...

So who is best benefiting by saying this?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...sed-pakistan-from-attending-kl-summit.646716/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ik-d...saudi-arabia-pressure-says-dr-mahatir.646365/

Back
Top Bottom