What's new

IHS Janes | Pakistan & Saudi Arabia in talks over JF-17, Al-Khalid sales.

Dear retarded Afghan,

Here, in previous discussions, senior Russian members themselves accepted Al Khalid 1 to be superior to T-90s...

That is why india bought highly "upgraded" T-90s to counter Al Khalids...not the basic T-90s which were inferior to Al Khalid.

Now go cry while we fed you Afghans on our soil and give you jobs.

Yes offcourse I know. There are very few chances. But my main point was that how diversification is a good thing for Saudis and how Pakistan can help KSA in this regard.

No offense but which Afghan calls himself "Afghan-India"? Is there something I have missed?

The Afghans I know might have some problems with Pakistan but they did not seem very pro-India rather the opposite.

Is there some relationship that I do not know about?

No offense but which Afghan calls himself "Afghan-India"? Is there something I have missed?

The Afghans I know might have some problems with Pakistan but they did not seem very pro-India rather the opposite.

Just to prove how much afghan love india :lol: could be an Indian mimicking afghan . some one should start speaking Pashto with him ;)

lol...dude, I know a Afghan girl here in the U.S who was in love with my friend (Pakistan guy)...but she told me that her father has said "Marry a hindu indian boy for all I care...BUT DON'T EVER EVEN THINK OF COMING UP TO ME AND ASKING FOR ACCEPTING A PAKISTANI SON-OF-LAW!" ...No kidding...

Afghans however look down on indians too..as being dark and weak blah blah..but with Pakistan, they have some obsession. They think ALL of their problems are created by ISI.

lol...dude, I know a Afghan girl here in the U.S who was in love with my friend (Pakistan guy)...but she told me that her father has said "Marry a hindu indian boy for all I care...BUT DON'T EVER EVEN THINK OF COMING UP TO ME AND ASKING FOR ACCEPTING A PAKISTANI SON-OF-LAW!" ...No kidding...

Afghans however look down on indians too..as being dark and weak blah blah..but with Pakistan, they have some obsession. They think ALL of their problems are created by ISI.

:lol:

I find that strange given the fact that about half of the Afghan population are Pashtuns who make up a sizable percentage of the population of Pakistan as well. So I would assume, at least before I knew more about South Asia/Central Asia that relations would be cordial or at least not problematic. Must be the Durand line.

Sounds surprisingly like a lot of Farsis and Shia Arabs, mainly from Iraq, who blame every bad thing that happens to them (there are a lot of such things mind you) on KSA and other Sunni Arab countries and Sunni Muslims in general.

Anyway back to topic. Just wondered since I have seen a lot Afghans who were surprisingly friendly towards Indians but anti-Pakistani on this forum which shock me to say the least.

:lol:

I find that strange given that about half of the Afghan population are Pashtuns which make up a sizable population of Pakistan too. So I would assume, at least before I knew more about South Asia/Central Asia that relations would be cordial or at least not problematic. Must be the Durand line.

Sounds surprisingly like a lot of Farsis and Shia Arabs, mainly from Iraq, who blame every bad thing that happens to them (there are a lot of such things mind you) on KSA and other Sunni Arab countries and Sunni Muslims in general.

Anyway back to topic. Just wondered since I have seen a lot Afghans who were surprisingly friendly towards INdians but anti-Pakistani which shock me.

Pashtuns are still O.K..but majority of "northern alliance" hates Pakistan.

You want to know a funny thing? The girl I talked about in last post was born in Karachi, Pakistan. Her family had lived in Pakistan all throughout her life. she never even stepped in Afghanistan...but yet she calls herself as "Afghan" and not Pakistani (even though she speaks Urdu and not any Afghan language) and her father hates Pakistanis too.

We have Afghans in Pakistan who "celebrate" on streets if india defeats Pakistan in a cricket match etc. :rolleyes:

Yet, we are giving these people our resources and land for free like no country has ever done in modern history.

I don't know if we are changing our foreign policy per se to be truth with you. USA is still a major partner and ally as are the European states, especially France. But at the same time we have tremendous relations with most Arab countries, India, China, Pakistan, Indonesia etc. and those cooperations are only expanding.

I have never heard about Pakistan becoming a GCC member state but becoming a observer state or ally would be a good thing for both parties. I mean the territorial waters of Pakistan that are bordering the Arabian Sea are nearly bordering Oman next by as well which is a GCC member state so strategically speaking it could happen.

I don't know about that. All I know is that they are trained across the world. West and Pakistan and other areas. At home as well.

@AUz

SANG is part of the Saudi Arabian armed forces but they have their own communications and chain of command although they are becoming absorbed with the RSAAF.

Overall I agree. But I have to say that an Israeli-Saudi Arabian conflict is not realistic right now. In fact I don't think that any of the regional players will engage in a conflict with Israel as long as they are on American/Western welfare and protection. It would not be wise.

Sec.JPG

See this my Brother

I am happy for KSA personally.

They have alot of money and they should go for all sort of industrilization.

MBT-2000 might not be as good as the leo2a7 But it is worth the experience KSA will get from manufacturing it completely in home

MBT-2000 was an upgrade on T-72, Al-Khalid II will be 3rd upgrade on MBT-2000.

If you know anything about armor, you can go and compare for yourself.
Huh?? MBT-2000 was based on type-96/90IIM.. T-72 seriously Bhai log?

AK (basic) was superior to even MBT-2000..

Heck AK beats T-90 in every aspect ..

Last edited:
Huh?? MBT-2000 was based on type-96/90IIM.. T-72 seriously Bhai log?

AK (basic) was superior to even MBT-2000..

Heck AK beats T-90 in every aspect ..

They are based on T-72 chassis

Attachments

• Modernization of Al-Khalid Main Battle Tank (MBT) PAKISTAN ARMY I II (1).jpg
    Modernization of Al-Khalid Main Battle Tank (MBT) PAKISTAN ARMY I II (1).jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom