What's new

IHC constitutes new bench in Imran Khan disqualification case

Are you using my dialogue at me? Normally that is used to explain the baby step to Imranistan. This time it is clearly case of evading or should I say selective preference. :D
So calling names now are we? The highlighted part shows your biased view and i dont see the need to continue engaging you. Consider this as a last reply.

the judhement in us court is not based on islam so it holds no value here.
you will have to first prove imran committed fornication
and you need 4 male witnesses for that.

Neither does in those cases that Imran Khan championed for. But an exception has been made. As for Islam, it is unclear since we are at position to verify through the technology to ascertain the truth. In some cases in Islam where women’s words were enough to make case. It all boils down to the situation.

But this case, if allowed, is reserved with the best possible tools to verify the allegation even without one parent who is no longer alive.

Are you using my dialogue at me? Normally that is used to explain the baby steps p to Imranistan. This time it is clearly case of evading or should I say selective preference. :D

Check any of the following so we could communicate better with each other

1- I've got immediate relatives holding govt posts in the former setup.

2- my dad/uncles couldn't get the official tenders now like they used to.

3- I was impartial in the past but some ultra pro pti supporters spoiled me. (this is a genuine issue , I believe)

So calling names now are we? The highlighted part shows your biased view and i dont see the need to continue engaging you. Consider this as a last reply.

You follow Imran Khan hence Imranistan. Clearly, reading comprehension issue is your problem not mine. And Imranistan have been known to reserve kind words for people and particularly Reham Khan. Again, evading the topic as usual instead of dealing with the topic. :D

Check any of the following so we could communicate better with each other

1- I've got immediate relatives holding govt posts in the former setup.

2- my dad/uncles couldn't get the official tenders now like they used to.

3- I was impartial in the past but some ultra pro pti supporters spoiled me. (this is a genuine issue , I believe)

Or number four?

There is such thing called constitution?

Neither does in those cases that Imran Khan championed for. But an exception has been made. As for Islam, it is unclear since we are at position to verify through the technology to ascertain the truth. In some cases in Islam where women’s words were enough to make case. It all boils down to the situation.

But this case, if allowed, is reserved with the best possible tools to verify the allegation even without one parent who is no longer alive.
like i said you need 4 witnesses
the council of islamic ideology declared as such and dna tests cannot be the main evidence.
there is no exception.
so again,a us court decision has no merit.

Or number four?

There is such thing called constitution?
Yeah why not settle there. As per the constitutional provisions Imran stands evicted--- Certified by the Supreme Court itself. What a shame when it suits the status quo you hide behind the constitution. Rest assured your wanna be "ameer ul momineen" cum democratic king won't ever make it to the N. A let alone running for P. M

the council of islamic ideology declared as such and dna tests cannot be the main evidence.
This called turning the table over. cite this judgment as a judicial precedent and everything would be hunky dowry.

As I said some cases where women words were enough to make the case in Islam. And this time you don’t need woman who needs four witnesses. Back then, technology didn’t exist hence the suggestions. This time technology exists to apply the case in better way much like modern cars. Or should we say ride horses as transportations because they did that in 1400 years ago?

One thing is clear that there is no doubt about this case which is good to know as far as I am concerned about Imranistan. :D

As I said some cases where women words were enough to make the case in Islam. And this time you don’t need woman who needs four witnesses. Back then, technology didn’t exist hence the suggestions. This time technology exists to apply the case in better way much like modern cars. Or should we say horses as transportations because they did that in 1400 years ago?

One thing is clear that there is no doubt about this case which is good to know as far as I am concerned about Imranistan. :D
Sorry the council of islamic ideology doesn't agree with you. BTW Imranistan is a compliment though. Who'd in his right mind would like to be associated with Dakostan, ganjastan Or chorr k bachay Satan?

As I said some cases where women words were enough to make the case in Islam. And this time you don’t need woman who needs four witnesses. Back then, technology didn’t exist hence the suggestions. This time technology exists to apply the case in better way much like modern cars. Or should we say horses as transportations because they did that in 1400 years ago?

not here,here its clear cut you need to have 4 witnesses,if not,tough luck

not here,here its clear cut you need to have 4 witnesses,if not,tough luck

That is just cowardice excuse using outdated rule to escape the accountability because real technology is too scary for Imran Khan and Imranistan. Remember that A CREATOR is the source of all things and that includes technology. Don’t be selective as in pick and choose. Or else go full retard like Amish people driving horses instead of modern vehicles to justify the outdated rule and society. So much for Naya Pakistan in form of old Pakistan. :D

Sorry the council of islamic ideology doesn't agree with you. BTW Imranistan is a compliment though. Who'd in his right mind would like to be associated with Dakostan, ganjastan Or chorr k bachay Satan?

Big different between the council of Islamic ideology run by patriarchal society to presume lecture on Islam while it is backward ideology that they want instead of real Islam that is modern, equality, diverse and challenging.

Apparently, some proud supporter of Imran Khan begs to differ with the title; Imranistan. :D

That is just cowardice excuse using outdated rule to escape the accountability because real technology is too scary for Imran Khan and Imranistan. Remember that A CREATOR is the source of all things and that includes technology. Don’t be selective as in pick and choose. Or else go full retard like Amish people driving horses instead of modern vehicles to justify the outdated rule and society. So much for Naya Pakistan in form of old Pakistan. :D

Big different between the council of Islamic ideology run by patriarchal society to presume lecture on Islam while it is backward ideology that they want instead of real Islam that is modern, equality, diverse and challenging.

Apparently, some proud supporter of Imran Khan begs to differ with the title; Imranistan. :D
look,the council of islamic ideology stated that you need 4 witnesses to prove sexual intercourse outside marriage took place and that dna cannot be the main evidence.
so,keeping that in mind,if you dont have 4 witnesses then your opinion is as worthless as a used tissue.
the law is the law and according to the law imran is innocent.

look,the council of islamic ideology stated that you need 4 witnesses to prove sexual intercourse outside marriage took place and that dna cannot be the main evidence.
so,keeping that in mind,if you dont have 4 witnesses then your opinion is as worthless as a used tissue.
the law is the law and according to the law imran is innocent.

DNA can prove which four witnesses cannot as given the history which the idea of four witnesses can be easily bought to deny that a woman has been raped in most cases. But DNA test cannot be corrupted and hence the hesitation - from you guys. The only solution is to live in Amish community where you don’t have access to the electronic which you are using right now. And yet justify the backward rules simply because Naya Pakistan can never be Naya Pakistan. :D

Debate is done. The point has been said over and over again.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom