What's new

IHC constitutes new bench in Imran Khan disqualification case

Tyrian Khan is adopted daughter of Imran Khan and Jemima Khan. There is nothing in law that demands declaration of adopted children. Entire case is bogus and with ill intent.

When will this BS stop? He is the PM and the face of Pakistan and courts are registering cases against him instead of putting them in the trash can. @BHarwana @PakSword @Shane yeh drama bazi kab tak chala gi?
My point is simple; Mere bravado doesn't win legal battles but sound strategy always does the trick.

Better safe than sorry; There is a political vendetta as well as a legal one here and so should IK fight it on both fronts with tact.

Justice Siddiqui belongs to Anti-IK-Segment of our society.

Judges who are undergoing trial in Supreme Judicial Council should not hear such cases till they get cleared from SJC.

On the first hearing on this case, IK Lawyer should ask for dismissal of this case as the Girl herself has never claimed that IK is her father.

I think that IK should take this case seriously and Issue a statement that Judges who are undergoing trial in Supreme Judicial Council should not hear cases till they get cleared from SJC.

This will high light an important controversial behavior on the part of Justice Siddiqui who despite facing SJC proceedings into alleged corrupt practices himself is still hearing cases as though he is himself Mr. Clean already.

Justice Siddiqui should be asked to respond by reporters on this statement from PM in waiting of Pakistan. Justice Siddiqui should oblige by his usual barrage of distasteful statements...

Hence, we shall have ourselves a controversial Judge who is already simmering with bias against the defendant so IK's lawyer should then file a plea that Justice Siddiqui should recuse himself from this case.

It’s nothing in HC or SC hands till he is good with king makers he is safe the day they smell he not co operating more THIS case finish all his political career.
Be a good boy and follow the discipline that’s it.

It’s nothing in HC or SC hands till he is good with king makers he is safe the day they smell he not co operating more THIS case finish all his political career.
Be a good boy and follow the discipline that’s it.

So this case will linger on for a few years you think, lol, hanging over IK to stay obedient, lol...Ponka?

They brought up this case during every elections since 1996. Nothing new or may be you were in diapers in those days.

Happy independence day to the lost travelers to no where, lol...

Don't you get bored posting the same S#it in every post dear, relax... its all politics for the sake of Pakistan and those against it...who is pulling India's agenda should be all but obvious but not for some indeed.

jinko pakarna chahye woh sare aam ghum rahe hai. for hells sake bhai, $200billion dollars are stacked away. Apply chinese, malaysian or what saudis did and get the looted money back.

@Musafir117 I believe that Irshad Bhatti is referring to sore losers or may be even lower down the insanity chain to their pathetic followers... What do you think fellow posters, does this tweet has something to do with the mindset tirelessly and shamelessly posting the same again and again ???

I guess if you post the same S#it often enough then you get to be right once in a blue moon after all.

@Musafir117 I believe that Irshad Bhatti is referring to sore losers or may be even lower down the insanity chain to their pathetic followers... What do you think fellow posters, does this tweet has something to do with the mindset tirelessly and shamelessly posting the same again and again ???

I guess if you post the same S#it often enough then you get to be right once in a blue moon after all.

Let’s be agreed or disagreed in civilised manner, should we? Or I again low down on your level to discuss the things?
I don’t give a damn what Bhatti said he is your offical anchor.
You admit or not 62-63 sword is very sharp to end anyone career depending on how obident they are OR get rid of that.

the only parallel I drew was that both were PM during the course of the case
IK is not the PM, not yet. The other PM remained PM when he first took oath in 2013 and remained PM for 4 years, not to mention the previous 2 times. IK hasnt even sworn in. No Parallels here.

Yes but it will waste precious time in appeals, time that Pakistan does not have. I mean kya appeal appeal he khelta rehna ha? Besides if IHC gives anti Imran decision and SC rubbishes it than SC will be labelled as pro IK and establishment. There should be some law that since IK was declared sadiq and ameen by the SC and after all appeals against him were rejected by the ECP, all cases now and any new appeal should be put in the trash can. In Pakistan registering fake cases against your rival is a norm. I have been a victim myself so you can see where i am coming from. IK is facing the same norm, if you dont win start registering cases against your rivals. New legislation is needed or the SC needs to step in.

Judicial reforms as well as solid legislation to stop fake cases thats what we need.

When will this BS stop? He is the PM and the face of Pakistan and courts are registering cases against him instead of putting them in the trash can. @BHarwana @PakSword @Shane yeh drama bazi kab tak chala gi?
Just ignore, these are petty matters ,,, IK should focus on his work and leave this to his legal team ... First of all for case to continue, the applicant has to prove that tyrant white is daughter of Imran Khan and not the other way around as this is not a fiancial matter as per NAB law ... There is no legal documentation on this fact so this is baseless ...

Let’s be agreed or disagreed in civilised manner, should we? Or I again low down on your level to discuss the things?
I don’t give a damn what Bhatti said he is your offical anchor.
You admit or not 62-63 sword is very sharp to end anyone career depending on how obident they are OR get rid of that.
I see that looting and lying under oath has become acceptable for some so much so that it's become part of their daily routine which is accepted by folks who admire it too and they want all restrictions removed on either.

Stay blessed and Happy repeating the same old rant dear.

Instead of the Judge who is facing trial himself in Supreme Judicial Council, the other honorable Justice AtherminAllah recuses himself from bench.

Back
Top Bottom