What's new

IHC constitutes new bench in Imran Khan disqualification case

What is this bullshit of a case ? IHC ky pass kyoee aur kaam nahi ? and why this biased judge has been appointed for this ? any latest on this ? PTI should request some other high court judge to resolve the case.

These people are not smart enough to realize that by doing all of this all they are doing is making IK stronger.
They made him go through the courts thinking he would get disqualified, but he actually ended up being declared by the courts as sadiq and ameen.

What a coup for PTI!!!
They can now tell the people of Pakistan that NS was declared not honest by the courts while IK was !!!

Same thing will happen here!

PMLN is so incomptent that everything they are doing is just making IK stronger.
But you can't teach an old dog new tricks, and PMLN is certainly a dog.

Tyrian Khan is adopted daughter of Imran Khan and Jemima Khan. There is nothing in law that demands declaration of adopted children. Entire case is bogus and with ill intent.

Please keep in mind that Tyrian Khan was released into the custody of her biological father by a California court after due and proper processing of legally valid proof, after the death of her biological mother, as specified under the relevant provisions of law.

so he is above the law?
did I said that? If you can't understand the difference between an actual case and personal vendetta than all I can do is to excuse myself from this debate. Either you are too ignorant to see the writing on the wall or politically biased to close your eyes to the obvious.

did I said that? If you can't understand the difference between an actual case and personal vendetta than all I can do is to excuse myself from this debate. Either you are too ignorant to see the writing on the wall or politically biased to close your eyes to the obvious.

No one is above the laws no matter what. Stop making excuses.

still the case should go on
if the case is false, it will die its natural death
put your trust in your leader

Please keep in mind that Tyrian Khan was released into the custody of her biological father by a California court after due and proper processing of legally valid proof, after the death of her biological mother, as specified under the relevant provisions of law.

Please also explain under what jurisdiction in Pakistan is there any value of a civil case judgement of a US court?

Please also explain under what jurisdiction in Pakistan is there any value of a civil case judgement of a US court?

Regardless. The same principle must be applied. After all, in the last few cases, proven guilty until proven innocent has been applied which does lay for the pattern to apply here as well since Imran Khan was the main proponents in those principles.

According to the constitution in Pakistan, an accusation must be replied in the same fitting manner - a concrete evidence to aid following the mantra ‘guilty until proven innocent’.

Regardless. The same principle must be applied. After all, in the last few cases, proven guilty until proven innocent has been applied which does lay for the pattern to apply here as well since Imran Khan was the main proponents in those principles.

According to the constitution in Pakistan, an accusation must be replied in the same fitting manner - a concrete evidence to aid following the mantra ‘guilty until proven innocent’.

Ask your MNA to propose a bill to change the constitution.

Nice try. That constitution already exists hence the debate.
the judhement in us court is not based on islam so it holds no value here.
you will have to first prove imran committed fornication
and you need 4 male witnesses for that.

So many corrupt & incompetent judges are sitting in High Courts who have stood in the name of law to save rented terrorists & corrupt politicians.

If you have a comprehension problem, that is not my problem.

Are you using my dialogue at me? Normally that is used to explain the baby steps p to Imranistan. This time it is clearly case of evading or should I say selective preference. :D

Back
Top Bottom