What's new

If you had 3 Billion Dollars to build an Air Force, what Aircrafts would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Guy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saw this question asked earlier today, so I wondered what would the people on this forum would say.

https://www.quora.com/If-you-had-3-billion-to-build-an-airforce-what-aircraft-would-you-buy

Probs something like

12 JF-17 Block 3 (Pre Ordered, the Aircraft isn't even out yet.)

4 JF-17B Advanced Trainer Aircraft (Pre Ordered, the Aircraft isn't even out yet.)

8 Super Mushshak Basic Trainers

1 Ilyushin Il-78 Mid-Air Refuel Tanker

2 C-130's (Cuz why not)

1 Gulfstream IV ( You know, to get a guy like Nawaz Sharif out of the country)

1 airborne early warning aircraft

And some Radars and SAM missiles

Last edited:
If you had 3 Billion Dollars to build an Air Force, what Aircrafts would you buy?

If "I" had ?? Well I would be rather holidaying in Honolulu than building some stupid AirForce. :p:

But if it is meant exclusively to build an Air Force, I guess more Dassault Rafale for India. :)

Last edited:
Well 3 billions dollars is not enough money to "build an air force". Max one can do with this is buy a few aircraft. Considering the fact that any new aircraft will costs much more in terms of training, maintenance etc i would prefer to stick something we are familiar with.

JF17 will be MY preferred choice. I will like to invest the money into radar and avionics upgrades, mainly covering a further improved radar and IRST and then will go for some excellent data sharing capabilities so that the new planes with these fancy gadgets work together with my existing fleet and take them to the same level as well via data sharing.

150 JF-17 THUNDERS :pakistan::china:
5681069548c04.jpg
:agree::agree:

Please do not take this as an insult. -- I am sorry to break your heart those who like Rafale and Typhoon EF.

Rafale and Typhoon EF are both OBSOLETE designs in terms of DSI air intake tech and AESA Radar nose.
In fact, both Rafale and Typhoon EF are behind JF-17B in terms of DSI tech.

Rafale cost = 100 million usd
JF-17B cost = 28 million

INDIA has been Ripped Off -- Big Time by frenchies.

Please read this: https://defence.pk/threads/chengdu-...ates-discussions.111471/page-436#post-8885302

Feel free to attack my thinking with your Logic -- if U think I m delusional.
Please Fire away with your Logic.

Please do not take this as an insult. -- I am sorry to break your heart those who like Rafale and Typhoon EF.

Rafale and Typhoon EF are both OBSOLETE designs in terms of DSI air intake tech and AESA Radar nose.
In fact, both Rafale and Typhoon EF are behind JF-17B in terms of DSI tech.

Rafale cost = 100 million usd
JF-17B cost = 28 million

INDIA has been Ripped Off -- Big Time by frenchies.

Please read this: https://defence.pk/threads/chengdu-...ates-discussions.111471/page-436#post-8885302

Feel free to attack my thinking with your Logic -- if U think I m delusional.
Please Fire away with your Logic.

You are in an irreparable condition mate. Logic wouldn't work on you anymore. Get well soon!! With lots of love from India.

Build an air force?

An airbase and 4-8 Combat Hawks. All I can afford with 3B.

And I'd buy a few regiments of S-400 and hunt all the above aircraft's down... Muwahahahahaha... Sorry guys, couldn't resist that from coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom