What's new

If you had 3 Billion Dollars to build an Air Force, what Aircrafts would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Billion is not a big amount like it used to be in past it feels like 300 million of past

You sound like a Pakistani politician:-)

While I do have an uncanny resemblance with Hina

148189234.jpg

If i had this money i would buy these:
B-52_B2.jpg

Also :
lockheed_martin_f-22_raptor_in_flight_starboard_side.jpg

The combination of those monsters has kept USA #1 in the air power. And i'm sure USA will sell them coz i'm Iranian :lol:

I'll buy as many F-22s as I can get that will b!tchslap everything flying around.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would Make Love Not war
pigeon.jpg

The $200,000 Pigeon
Pigeon racing may not be on your list of the top ten rising sports, but in Asia it's kind of a big thing. And while most of the fans and participants aren't of the billionaire class, a few are. Consider one Chinese buyer who paid $200,000 for a single racing pigeon; a highly pedigreed pigeon, of course, but the non-billionaires among us can't forget we're talking about a pigeon.
watch.jpg

2. The $11M Watch
Time is money, we're told. And maybe if we had the billions of dollars that these purchasers do, we'd understand how important it is to keep track of time with a really, really expensive watch. This watch was designed and built by Patek Philippe, and took eight years to complete. In 1999, a wealthy and apparently time-conscious purchaser paid $100 million for it. Worth it? Only time will tell...
antilla_house.jpg

3. The $1B Home
That's B as in Billion; for India's richest man, purchasing the world's "most expensive home" cost him $1 billion dollars. Apparently he thought it was worth the investment, with 9 elevators, a 50-seat theater, a two-story recreation center, and not one, not two, but three helipads on the roof. You know, for those times when you really need to be able to have three helicopters landing simultaneously.
ferrari_gto.jpg

4. The $18M Car
Cars - fancy, fast, expensive cars - have long been a luxury of the rich, and one of the items most of us can relate to spending a large sum of money to own - at least a little. Some people don't kid around about the "large sum" part of the equation, as in the 2010 purchase of a Ferrari 250 GTO from the 1960s by British radio host Chris Evans. Evans reportedly paid 12 million pounds for the car, which equals about $19 million dollars.
5- Buy an Island
w1920.h1200.cr0_.au0_.ac1_.f-none1.jpg

Imagine having your own private tropical get away. While purchasing a car or a home is usually the biggest expense for most people, buying an island is on a billionaire’s to-do list. An island costs around $10-$45 million, which most billionaires wouldn’t even shake a stick at. Infamous billionaire Richard Branson owns the 74-acre Necker Island, in the British Virgin Islands. Billionaire Larry Ellison paid $600 million to own 98% of an island called Lanai. Billionaires Ted Turner and David Murdock have also purchased private islands.

Own Extravagant Super Yachts & Jets
2181.jpg

Who doesn’t love to travel? Clearly the super-rich do and we are not just talking about a simple vacation here. We are talking about being able to travel anywhere, any time. Most billionaires own a private jet, helicopter, and/or yacht that is waiting patiently to take them to any destination. Billionaire Roman Abramovich owns a $1 billion super yacht that’s complete with 2 helipads, 11 guest cabins, 2 swimming pools, an aquarium and even a mini-submarine.

Billionaire film director James Cameron purchased a single person submarine to use on his deep-sea adventures when he is out on his yacht. Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal owns an Airbus A380 priced at over $500 million. Mark Cuban owns a Boeing 767 that has custom-made seats to accommodate the tallest players of the sports team he owns, the Dallas Mavericks.

pigeon.jpg

The $200,000 Pigeon
Pigeon racing may not be on your list of the top ten rising sports, but in Asia it's kind of a big thing. And while most of the fans and participants aren't of the billionaire class, a few are. Consider one Chinese buyer who paid $200,000 for a single racing pigeon; a highly pedigreed pigeon, of course, but the non-billionaires among us can't forget we're talking about a pigeon.
I'ld rather be racing pidgeons!
201501_1905_eecib.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom