What's new

If you don’t like item numbers, don’t watch them: Sohai Ali Abro

Baah......:tsk:
I meant how they actually work on practical basis .........
From: Central Board of Film Censors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Central Board of Film Censors (CBFC) is the regulatory body and censorship board of Pakistan. The CBFC is governed by the Motion Picture Ordinance, 1979 and rules made there under. The prime statutory function of the CBFC is censorship of films. With its Head office at Islamabad headed by the Chairman, has two branches at Lahore and Karachi. The CBFC examines the films in the light of the Censorship Code provided by the Federal Government."

"While examining films, the CBFC eliminates public exhibition of a film or any part thereof which is likely to:

I. Impair accepted moral standards and social value by glorification of vice or crime:
II. Give offence to any section of the public or injured the feelings of any class of persons:
III. Hurt national sentiments:
IV. Contains dialogues, songs, speeches, dances, jokes or gesture which are obviously vulgar obscene or indecent:
V. Undermines Islam: or
VI. Ridicules, disparages or attacks any religious sect caste and creed.
"

Baah......:tsk:
I meant how they actually work on practical basis .........

If there are any deficiencies in the way CBFC is working, then the correct way is to follow due process in making sure those are removed.

If there are any deficiencies in the way CBFC is working, then the correct way is to follow due process in making sure those are removed.
I agree. Of course
But you know it never happens......

I agree. Of course
But you know it never happens......

So who is at fault for that not happening? Where is the popular protest in front of the CBFC offices asking for reforms and improvement? Or is it that a majority of the people are okay with what the films are showing as approved by the CBFC?

So who is at fault for that not happening? Where is the popular protest in front of the CBFC offices asking for reforms and improvement? Or is it that a majority of the people are okay with what the films are showing as approved by the CBFC?
Because there are more issues bigger and important then that to deal. You want people to protest against vulgarity in media?
How media will respond? Couple of molvis are on road to force their orthodox ideas on innocent educated people...... they don't give a damn.... and you know it.......

Because there are more issues bigger and important then that to deal. You want people to protest against vulgarity in media?
How media will respond? Couple of molvis are on road to force their orthodox ideas on innocent educated people...... they don't give a damn.... and you know it.......

So there is no need to get bent out of shape over a minor issue that resonates with only a minority. I agree with you.

If your daughter say she want to enter
p o r n industry, and your son demand to become a cool gangster...... so using laws of freedom, free choice and secularism...... Will you allow that.......?

You are either joking, or completely ignorant about this thing .......
if they are more then 18 i have nothign to do with them they can do whatever . ab tum log apna rona dhona band karo or madrasa ja betho .

Exactly...... Likes of Sunny Leone can become super star in India ........ but in Pakistan, They cannot even exist .......

Can you watch item songs with your family.....?
pakistan main hakeemullah qadri mullah radio ki demand hai na .

Says a drunk old fellow.. well dear its not about what Pakistani teach others.. its about retaining your own culture and customs.. tell me where have you seen such dancing and half naked girls in Pakistan or in pakistani wedding (beside mujra on some wadera wedding).. if you want to compete then compete with the strong story lines..too much promotion of item songs is just the failure of one's creativity and like you say bcha bcha knows why they include item numbers just out fear that people won't like the story so promote film with item number..promote art not vulgarity..
How Bollywood Is Failing The Women Of India
only bashing you guys have personal attack and ta ta fish . lolzzz what you guys have issue of others life or films ? you guys go lock your self in masjid and did not come out no one care . cultures are not permanent and nor values time is changing and no mullah or khudai faujdar can stop it all you guys can do bark and cry but you guys can not stop it .

It is just like if you don't like terrorism, then don't watch news related to it!

Exactly...... Likes of Sunny Leone can become super star in India ........ but in Pakistan, They cannot even exist .......

Can you watch item songs with your family.....?

Sure I can. I am in my 20s.

Pehlay yeh tau batao Item Number kahan hai es main o_O ... Hamza abbasi ko ilaj ki zerorat hai, bhai dosray ko nasehat khud mian fasehat bunay phir rahay hain ... Akhir es ganay main aatay bhi nahin ager pasand nahin tha ... Aur waisay humain kisi ko judge kernay ka huq dia kis nay ???

Exactly...... Likes of Sunny Leone can become super star in India ........ but in Pakistan, They cannot even exist ......

Yeah of course they can not exist in Pakistan they can only exist in every Pakistani's browsing history and HDD s.There is a word for this situation in English yeah "Hypocrisy".

Why do hollywood films get so hit without an item song.

if they are more then 18 i have nothign to do with them they can do whatever . ab tum log apna rona dhona band karo or madrasa ja betho .

only bashing you guys have personal attack and ta ta fish . lolzzz what you guys have issue of others life or films ? you guys go lock your self in masjid and did not come out no one care . cultures are not permanent and nor values time is changing and no mullah or khudai faujdar can stop it all you guys can do bark and cry but you guys can not stop it .
Dude there is majority of Muslims in this country, this is called a Muslim state and in ISLAM Nahi Anil Munkir is an obligation. I really don't want to give you a lecture on this as you are completely disgusted from ISLAM but according to this obligation you at least must consider shit as shit if you can't stop it with your hand or speak against it.My friend you have very weak knowledge of ISLAM. You as a Muslim can't say after 18 you ll let your daughter goto ****, btw I really wish that this must happen to liberals like you and you atleast go through the real experience and be an example for others, I hope you won't mind your mom or sister doing such stuff bcz you are a liberal, you won't feel bad as you are a liberal. You ll be calm an give no **** what ISLAM and mullahs say bcz you are a liberal, I wish you have 10 daughters and each of them go to **** after 18 hope you won't mind liberal :cool::rolleyes::D

Lol o sasti begum nawazish ali.. All i am saying is promote art not vulgarity.. Item song is promoting sexualism .. And thats not good for any society..

Dude there is majority of Muslims in this country, this is called a Muslim state and in ISLAM Nahi Anil Munkir is an obligation. I really don't want to give you a lecture on this as you are completely disgusted from ISLAM but according to this obligation you at least must consider shit as shit if you can't stop it with your hand or speak against it.My friend you have very weak knowledge of ISLAM. You as a Muslim can't say after 18 you ll let your daughter goto ****, btw I really wish that this must happen to liberals like you and you atleast go through the real experience and be an example for others, I hope you won't mind your mom or sister doing such stuff bcz you are a liberal, you won't feel bad as you are a liberal. You ll be calm an give no **** what ISLAM and mullahs say bcz you are a liberal, I wish you have 10 daughters and each of them go to **** after 18 hope you won't mind liberal :cool::rolleyes::D
you guys know nothign then your mother your syster staff yehi islam hai lollz i am better kaffir and don't teach me i am not interested to know what you guys learned 1400 years ago . i just show you guys mirror and you guys start jumping like crazy monkish dance lollz . all of you guys making GFs and your sisters also have BFs because gfs did not come from moon they are local . all of you looking for love on FB but hypocritically barking a dance . i am not muslim .Pakistanis are sick minds these day . the guys whom liked page of **** also teach us islamic values on internet :lol: i know one thing and that is time will move ahead and religions will stay back as they are today far behind now go ride camels and horse and throw away all modern things .

Lol o sasti begum nawazish ali.. All i am saying is promote art not vulgarity.. Item song is promoting sexualism .. And thats not good for any society..
oyee sasty molvi junaid kurty waly apna islam apny gher main rakho yahan per logo ko dehshad mat karo . too much terrorism in one religion that is islam

wanna be mullahs can cry as mush as they can

confessions.jpg

Back
Top Bottom