What's new

If you don’t like item numbers, don’t watch them: Sohai Ali Abro

It is just like if you don't like terrorism, then don't watch news related to it!
How are the two things even related?

you guys know nothign then your mother your syster staff yehi islam hai lollz i am better kaffir and don't teach me i am not interested to know what you guys learned 1400 years ago . i just show you guys mirror and you guys start jumping like crazy monkish dance lollz . all of you guys making GFs and your sisters also have BFs because gfs did not come from moon they are local . all of you looking for love on FB but hypocritically barking a dance . i am not muslim .Pakistanis are sick minds these day . the guys whom liked page of **** also teach us islamic values on internet :lol: i know one thing and that is time will move ahead and religions will stay back as they are today far behind now go ride camels and horse and throw away all modern things .

oyee sasty molvi junaid kurty waly apna islam apny gher main rakho yahan per logo ko dehshad mat karo . too much terrorism in one religion that is islam

wanna be mullahs can cry as mush as they can

confessions.jpg
Is this Gul jee,s work?

tu bhi bari gaand dikha raha tha chakka bhai sun pakistan main kisi cheez ki kami hai ? 300 rupees se sex bikta hai or 15 ruppes se videos . tum log aysy yahan bak chudi ker rahy ho jesy pakistan aik pak saaf zameen hai phli bar song ban gya . ye hai munafqat tum logoo ki warna nudity nai nhi or tum log itna darty kiyoon ho ? konsi indian film chori hai tum logoo ne ? konsi film item song ki waga se ban hoi ajtak ? pushto films main gaand 30 saal se dikhai ja rahi hai wo kabhi nazer nhi ayee?
300 Rs kahan lol

Bahin tu nchwa tu brra liberal ban rha hy apna gund mujh py q dalta hy khud bra liberal ban rha tha abb nikal gai sari hwa, jin ki maa behin tv py nangi nachti hy wo tery hi jesy liberal hoty hain.

BC... hum khud jou marzi .... dien koi aur dei tou woh bc liberal...

yaar is mulk mein sub chalta hai.[/QUOTE]
Is mulk ka khuda hafiz (◑︿◐)

@waz @Oscar please moderate thos thread other wise lock it

I thought you were 55+

Please express your fondness of Arora,s item songs in front of aunty jee :partay:

Bete you will be pretty amazed at what 40 and 50 year olds are doing in this country.

And not just with 40 and 50 year olds either.

if they are more then 18 i have nothign to do with them they can do whatever . ab tum log apna rona dhona band karo or madrasa ja betho .
Then do allow them to join that field.
There is increasing demands of Muslim
p o r n stars in their industry. Let your kids join and make us proud.

I hate sick mentality of likes of you.

Yeah sure, if granny sex is the way you swing.

Too many self styled mullas on this thread.

@Imran Khan good for you bro. Never ever cow down.
*shrugs*
He takes them head on while i prefer to avoid taking them on because they start swearing at you :sick:

Again not a valid argument to support this, why cannot we compete with Iranian industry? Most of us follow same religion as Iranians, what do we have common with Indians?

The fact that Bollywood sells and Iranian movies remain limited to the art and exotic genre, should answer your doubt on the matter.

Your populace hating us and loving our movies is too well known to even debate frankly.

We know what you hate. But we also know that religion comes a long way down to hunger thirst and sex when it comes to basic instincts.

Remember that blood is thicker than water.

You changed your faith.

You'll have to wait a lot longer before the technology to change your blood comes along.

I'm actually Persian by blood. But a lot more desi than most of you.

Funny?

Cheers, Doc

There is nothing liberal about item songs, girls being an object of desire is wrong. I don't have any problem with dressing, it's her choice.

The fact that Bollywood sells and Iranian movies remain limited to the art and exotic genre, should answer your doubt on the matter.

Doc you know masses these days prefer buying cheap artificial jewelry ornaments? Reason .......... pure gold is beyond their power now, but rise in popularity of artificial cheap stuff does not mean Gold has lost its value or would it? The one who knows the value of gold will still go for it.

Your populace hating us and loving our movies is too well known to even debate frankly.

We know what you hate. But we also know that religion comes a long way down to hunger thirst and sex when it comes to basic instincts.

That my friend is no fault of religion, its the followers who have lost it. But believe me it will take no time to ignite the sentiment that snatched and split the Akhand Baharat.

Remember that blood is thicker than water.

You changed your faith.

Always remember one thing my friend my faith is holier than my blood. Nothing more nothing less.

You'll have to wait a lot longer before the technology to change your blood comes along.

I'm actually Persian by blood. But a lot more desi than most of you.

Funny?

Cheers, Doc

Funny thing doc my faith has all the time in the universe, no rush we and our generation can wait and wait.

Regards,

Doc you know masses these days prefer buying cheap artificial jewelry ornaments? Reason .......... pure gold is beyond their power now, but rise in popularity of artificial cheap stuff does not mean Gold has lost its value or would it? The one who knows the value of gold will still go for it.

I've seen some Iranian movies. More for the culture and the land and the people than anything else.

They are arty movies man. Not the masala that sells in our part of the world.

Your most ardent Islamists foam at the mouth at us but still lap up Bollywood movies. Why?

That my friend is no fault of religion, its the followers who have lost it. But believe me it will take no time to ignite the sentiment that snatched and split the Akhand Baharat.

My point was, religion and fatwas are kept in cold storage when munni gets badnaam.

Always remember one thing my friend my faith is holier than my blood. Nothing more nothing less.

Maybe.

But the blood remains the same.

Old faiths like Zoroastrianism and Hinduism believe the faith is hard coded into the blood. Its why bloodlines are a big deal for us, and not for Muslims and Christians. Even the Jews are pretty uptight about bloodlines for that matter, being the seniormost in the Abrahamic tree.

Funny thing doc my faith has all the time in the universe, no rush we and our generation can wait and wait.

Regards,

The other older faiths are not going anywhere either my friend.

Much as the newer ones might try.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. This is as far as I can probably safely go on the faith line of discussion based on my recall agreement with Horus.

Last edited:
I've seen some Iranian movies. More for the culture and the land and the people than anything else.

They are arty movies man. Not the masala that sells in our part of the world.

Your most ardent Islamists foam at the mouth at us but still lap up Bollywood movies. Why?

May be they are Islamists and not Muslims that's why who knows? And for Masala and art our part of the world is falling for the cheap ornaments then, what can I say? Whereas there was a time when we were famous for good quality tv serials and movies.

My point was, religion and fatwas are kept in cold storage when munni gets badnaam.

Neither religion nor munni is someone's personal property. Munni is always welcome to religion I don't like people who shut the doors and ban others.

Maybe.

But the blood remains the same.

Old faiths like Zoroastrianism and Hinduism believe the faith is hard coded into the blood. Its why bloodlines are a big deal for us, and not for Muslims and Christians. Even the Jews are pretty uptight about bloodlines for that matter, being the seniormost in the Abrahamic tree.

The other faiths are not going anywhere either my friend.

Much as the newer ones might try.

Cheers, Doc

And there is a user here who keeps blaming my religion for stealing his Prophets and views :D, by the way for your information we are not new, in fact if you study it properly you will find that it all starts well before even Adam and Eve descended from heaven to Earth.

Yar ubi kam bohat hay to ijazat, yar zinda to sohbat baki.

Back
Top Bottom