What's new

If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If you could get away with one crime, what would it be or you can put it this way that if you could break one law and get away, what would it be? (crime of any nature)

p.s. purpose is fun answers only, and dont bring in politics or personal attacks....

I would like to dine @ some cool restaurant and run away without paying the bill.. :D

Last edited:
or maybe break into someone house and watch a movie or use their kitchen :D

I would like to spend some time alone with my manager's wife. I am not that kind of person, but God she's damn hot..
:o::blink:

or steal someone's cool car for a few days.... drive around, park somewhere near and leave unnoticed

@Akheilos @Jazzbot @levina @Ravi Nair ...hello :D
Hmmmm...I really never wanted to do something and get away with it...I usually always get away with what I do :angel: Allah loves me sooooo much! :angel:

Probably kidnapping someone's cute baby and playing with it or maybe even keeping it for myself! :D

:o::blink:

Hmmmm...I really never wanted to do something and get away with it...I usually always get away with what I do :angel: Allah loves me sooooo much! :angel:

Probably kidnapping someone's cute baby and playing with it or maybe even keeping it for myself! :D

:o::astagh:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom