What's new

If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?

Covering Buttsy in honey, sticking him into a gigantic ant hill, prior to all of this designing an ant control and behavioral modification device which drives said ants towards almost human like sadism (or as I was telling Buttsy, making them want to play with their food). After that, recline on a hammock conveniently placed so that I may appreciate the fruits of my labor, with a chilled beer and some munchies. Once the deed is done and over with and I have satiated my almost vicarious proclivities I'll dance a mazurka over Buttsy's mutilated form.

@Armstrong @Hyperion @RAMPAGE @Manticore @Oscar

If you know what I mean.
No I dont know what you mean pry do explain :pop:

Covering Buttsy in honey, sticking him into a gigantic ant hill, prior to all of this designing an ant control and behavioral modification device which drives said ants towards almost human like sadism (or as I was telling Buttsy, making them want to play with their food). After that, recline on a hammock conveniently placed so that I may appreciate the fruits of my labor, with a chilled beer and some munchies. Once the deed is done and over with and I have satiated my almost vicarious proclivities I'll dance a mazurka over Buttsy's mutilated form.

@Armstrong @Hyperion @RAMPAGE @Manticore @Oscar
thats not even a crime! :unsure:

Ooo I have 1 :raise: ban @WebMaster and @Aeronaut and take over PDF :rofl:

AMIfv972fY9hcdzvXSzUjcSJa2gqgc5QCtJDe-4DSYluGRXbQFec3AwEr73Yb0IYh5q4j2K3CPbUlAdRSn5D0vzhaW3zofNibSJkwrPkc9gMupgiAmNtBYQXH-oPSlLhgHBU3OTwyn-z8ulw7TXigQ6Xf4QHqI_WaznGJFuELb1iKxUsSOpqJg0

Ganje ke sar per danda maarna hai ... ab sab pata hai ke konsa wala Ganja :D
Oh yea forgot that one...Hang all rapists, put all politicians in jail or bury them alive whichever is cost effective :agree:

:o::blink:

Hmmmm...I really never wanted to do something and get away with it...I usually always get away with what I do :angel: Allah loves me sooooo much! :angel:

Probably kidnapping someone's cute baby and playing with it or maybe even keeping it for myself! :D

i created this thread, because I went to buy medicine for flu and it was 1 rs each, so I felt that I should buy more, I said 20 Rs ki day do, he looked at me and said, you will only get 4 pills... I was like why? I kept thinking and then realized the sleeping effect these pills have.... bloody stupid guy thought I was going to high myself... huh !

I dont get away with anything, I am always caught ! :(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom