What's new

If you are anti-Islam or anti-China then you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for heaven's sake, no one is Anti-China. some may be Anti-Chinese Govt. (Anti-CCP, or on a lighter note Anti-social :partay: ), but certainly not Anti-China.

Merkel is from the then East Germany. She probably remembers Statsi too well. Statsi was the communist East German State Scurity Force. It was one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies in the world. Maybe because of that experience she has a soft corner for free speech.

Didn't you know ? Ahmediyas (Dr. Abdus Salam was the finest example) are not true Muslims ; and hence not true Pakistanis. This is not a blanket statement by me in the air, but based upon a few (Pakistani) intolerant bigots here in PDF, who instead of condemning the way Ahmediyas are treated in Pakistan, shrug off when they see Ahmediyas are massacred in the land of the Pure.

Dont poke your nose where it doest belong, or I will start posting on how minorities are treated in India and this thread will be a battle field and you will be a wounded soldier:devil:

No wonder, why Abdus Salam was ostracized from his very own country, which he made proud. And then we hear that the West is Anti-Islam. This is what i call a PARADOX :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

You are an Indian, its your job to write bullsh1t, Abdus Salam wasnt ostracized from his very own country, but he left for protest, and that protest was short termed and only for Pakistani Government not Pakistan you Ignorant newbie

Last edited:
Sorry for being offtopic but can you clarify that how Abdus salam was against Pak? I could be wrong but from what i know he had deep love for his country.
The Dawn Blog Blog Archive Pakistan’s unsung genius

@ topic
West needs to redefine freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you have the right to hurt and ridicule. Responsibility comes with freedom.

My bad I added Abdus Salam in to my list, I didnt knew some perverted Indian will take advantage of that and use it aganst me, like an idiot brings you down to his level and beat you with his experience, I will delete that post

He was a true Pakistani and I should respect that, and nways his protest was short termed, and even tho he protested against Pakistani government but he was a very patriotic guy

But did Afghans do all these atrocities? Did normal Muslims? If you say yes, America might as well start butchering their own citizens as a woman is raped every 30 seconds in U.S.A (no personal attacks, but talk about 'women's rights'!)
americans are hypocrates they can just blame other's but dnt look inside their own Home.

Is there any elite school in Indian where you learn to rant and write bullsh1t against Pakistan??

Also some news about Mukhtaran Bibi

"In April 2007, Mukhtar Mai won the North-South Prize from the Council of Europe.[5] In 2005, Glamour Magazine named her "Glamour Woman of the Year".[6] According to the New York Times, "Her autobiography is the No. 3 best seller in France ... movies are being made about her, and she has been praised by dignitaries like Laura Bush and the French foreign minister".[7] However, on April 8, 2007, the New York Times reported that Mukhtar Mai lives in fear for her life from the Pakistan government and local feudal lords.[8] General Pervez Musharraf, the former president of Pakistan, has admitted on his personal blog[9] that he placed restrictions on her movement in 2005, as he was fearful that her work, and the publicity it receives, hurt the international image of Pakistan."

She wrote against Pakistan, and now she is the famous lady

250px-Mukhtaran_Mai2005.jpg

she is the next candidate for noble prize

Dont poke your nose where it doest belong, or I will start posting on how minorities are treated in India and this thread will be a battle field and you will be a wounded soldier:devil:
By all means go ahead. Make my Day.

Abdus Salam wasnt ostracized from his very own country, but he left for protest, and that protest was short termed and only for Pakistani Government not Pakistan
Perhaps ostracized was a politically incorrect term to use, as Hasan Nisar mentions it in this video of the way Abdus Salam was treated in his own country.
And as far as i recollect, even in his death, his own tombstone marker had the word Muslim erased
tombstone.jpg
Even we Indians, who according to you, are so morally bankrupt towards our minorities, NEVER have done such an unpardonable crime towards any stellar specimen of science. Hence, before you rant and rave about the West being Anti-Islamic, please spare a thought about the Sectarian violence, and ethnic cleansing going on in Pakistan. And shed a tear like me about the fate that occured to Dr. Abdus Salam, the only Nobel Prize winner from Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Salam was a great scientist but that Nobel prize is worthy to be called noble.

Nobel Prize is awarded to many people some of them deserve it and some don't , take example of Obama why it was given to Obama ?
Obama is pro war why would some one give him nobel peace prize , its just all drama.:wave:

Lets see if in current year, any anti-pakistan pakistani will get a nobel prize, we will accept the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom