What's new

If you are anti-Islam or anti-China then you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafizzz

Reaction score
If you are anti-Islam or anti-China then you will be awarded by the West :

Author of the Cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad was Awarded the German Media Prize

Author of the Cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad was Awarded the German Media Prize - English pravda.ru

The Danish cartoonist who caused an uproar in the Muslim world by drawing insulting cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed has been presented with an award by German chancellor Angela Merkel.

Ms Merkel paid tribute to 75-year-old Kurt Westergaard at a ceremony defending press freedom.

She told the audience that they should never forget how valuable liberty was, and said press freedom was the cornerstone of a free democracy, ABC Online reports.

"It does not matter if we think his cartoons are tasteful or not, if we think they are necessary and helping or not," Merkel said at the ceremony in the city of Potsdam. The question, she said, was, "Is he allowed to do this? Yes, he is."

There have been at least three attempted attacks on the 75-year-old Westergaard or his newspaper, the Danish the Jyllands-Posten, since he and 11 other artists angered Muslims around the world by creating the Muhammad cartoons four years ago. Protesters in Muslim countries have torched Danish and other Western embassies, The Associated Press says.

I don't really mind the Dalai Lama. He doesn't even advocate Tibetan independence anyway, so it's not a big issue.

The "cartoonist" however, should NOT have been given that award. He caused far more damage than good.

Last edited:
I don't really mind the Dalai Lama. He doesn't even advocate Tibetan independence anyway, so it's not a big issue.

The "cartoonist" however, should NOT have been given that award. He caused far more damage than good.

I am sure the American guy (Terry Jones) will be award a prize very soon for causing an upset in the Islamic World.

If you are anti-Islam or anti-China then you will be awarded by the West :
Last time i heard, the Taliban were unanimously condemned as being Anti-Islam (including Pakistanis) ; But the only awards i see them getting from the West are more drones, more bullets and more bombs. So, can you tell me why this hypocrisy by the West ?

Last time i heard, the Taliban were unanimously condemned as being Anti-Islam (including Pakistanis) ; But the only awards i see them getting from the West are more drones, more bullets and more bombs. So, can you tell me why this hypocrisy by the West ?

Look at your stupid post, infact only Pakistanis think that Taliban are anti Islamic not the west

The Taliban refused to Kowtow to the West and hence the bombs began to drop on innocent Afghan civilians.

I always thought calling Taliban 'Islamists' was very wrong.

What is 'Islamist' supposed to mean? A Muslim? It makes as much sense as 'Christianityist' or "Judiasmist'? Because I assume if you're using it for people like Taliban, you are waaaaaaaaaaay off and are just tainting the name of Muslims worldwide

The Taliban refused to Kowtow to the West and hence the bombs began to drop on innocent Afghan civilians.

Nay! American values must thrive! America must liberate the Afghans till they are all dead! We must fight oppression! Nay! Nay!

Look at your stupid post, infact only Pakistanis think that Taliban are anti Islamic not the west
Oh...is it so ? For all their atrocities committed on Women and children (flogging of 17 year old girls), Their involvement in drug smuggling and opium cultivation, The West is indeed blind or you might be (blind with hate), not to read any of their Anti-Islamic acts. Look at this piece of Op-Ed showing their Anti-Islamic nature by a newspaper of Occidental origins. And to think that Musharraf wanted to negotiate with the Taliban after 9/11.

and also it is very disturbing for me, that Nobel laureates from Muslim countries are either against there countries or wrote against there countries, like for example

Shirin Ebadi (From Iran, wrote against Iran)
Orhan Pamuk (From Turkey Wrote against Turkey)
Abdus Salam (Was against Pakistan, but this time it was after he got Nobel Prize)

Doesn't looks like a coincidence to me

What has the world come to nowadays!?

Oh...is it so ? For all their atrocities committed on Women and children (flogging of 17 year old girls), Their involvement in drug smuggling and opium cultivation, The West is indeed blind or you might be (blind with hate), not to read any of their Anti-Islamic acts. Look at this piece of Op-Ed showing their Anti-Islamic nature by a newspaper of Occidental origins. And to think that Musharraf wanted to negotiate with the Taliban after 9/11.

But did Afghans do all these atrocities? Did normal Muslims? If you say yes, America might as well start butchering their own citizens as a woman is raped every 30 seconds in U.S.A (no personal attacks, but talk about 'women's rights'!)

and also it is very disturbing for me, that Nobel laureates from Muslim countries are either against there countries or wrote against there countries, like for example

Shirin Ebadi (From Iran, wrote against Iran)
Orhan Pamuk (From Turkey Wrote against Turkey)
Abdus Salam (Was against Pakistan, but this time it was after he got Nobel Prize)

Doesn't looks like a coincidence to me
Oh is it ? Then what about Mohammed Yunus (From Bangladesh working FOR the welfare of Bangladesh) ? What about Naguib Mahfouz (From Egypt) ? There was nothing Anti-Islam done by these people ? Please henceforth, do not Argue out of Ignorance.

Also some news about Mukhtaran Bibi

"In April 2007, Mukhtar Mai won the North-South Prize from the Council of Europe.[5] In 2005, Glamour Magazine named her "Glamour Woman of the Year".[6] According to the New York Times, "Her autobiography is the No. 3 best seller in France ... movies are being made about her, and she has been praised by dignitaries like Laura Bush and the French foreign minister".[7] However, on April 8, 2007, the New York Times reported that Mukhtar Mai lives in fear for her life from the Pakistan government and local feudal lords.[8] General Pervez Musharraf, the former president of Pakistan, has admitted on his personal blog[9] that he placed restrictions on her movement in 2005, as he was fearful that her work, and the publicity it receives, hurt the international image of Pakistan."

She wrote against Pakistan, and now she is the famous lady

250px-Mukhtaran_Mai2005.jpg

Oh is it ? Then what about Mohammed Yunus (From Bangladesh working FOR the welfare of Bangladesh) ? What about Naguib Mahfouz (From Egypt) ? There was nothing Anti-Islam done by these people ? Please henceforth, do not Argue out of Ignorance.

It was just my POV, I am not writing out of ignorance, i know who they are and what they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom