What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

If you can help and encourage this boy to achieve his big dream and supports, I wouldn't call you filthy Indians. You must shown your respect and right attitudes but still so many filthy Indians around here with no real senses unfortunately.

Looks like Sweden doesn't want your people so figure out who's the filth for Sweden.

OT: Sweden comes under schengen visa which is anyhow pretty difficult to get.

Oh come on, my response was counter argument to your countrymen persistent labeling of Pakistanis as extremists.
Hmmm, i know pakistanis are good people and a little more effort in education could change its fortunes because of its strategic location, but you guyz just support extremism against any country who is on your other side. Thats why Indian dont trust you. You people already have half of kashmir and supporting extremists for other half gives a big dent to Pak's image in the whole world.

Still the young age 17 year old has bright mind and have guts to apply outside Pakistan, that's amazing. Not many teenagers can do that but keep trying and figure out until you will success one day, don't lose hope.

:pakistan:

[ Just ignore filthy Indians who can't appreciate others ]

Still the young age 17 year old has bright mind and have guts to apply outside Pakistan, that's amazing. Not many teenagers can do that but keep trying and figure out until you will success one day, don't lose hope.

:pakistan:

[ Just ignore filthy Indians who can't appreciate others ]

Hello boss, why are you calling us "filthy Indians"?

@Horus what is this man?

Secondly, I am 17-years-old. My family, home, friends and school are all here in Pakistan. I had no reason to stay longer than the visa permitted.

I am 17-years-old, I do not own real estate or have employment.

This is not mentioned anywhere as visa requirements for any country, let alone Sweden. You just don’t ask a 17-year-old for real estate documents or proof of employment.

That's exactly why they afraid you don't go back to your country and apply asylum. 17 years old who is not married, have nothing that can tied him to home, no money, no real estate and no employment.

This kid has ego issue..... i don't think it's about him, his country of origin or his country destination. But most of developed country put the same requirement to third word citizen if they want to visit.

Hmmm, i know pakistanis are good people and a little more effort in education could change its fortunes because of its strategic location, but you guyz just support extremism against any country who is on your other side. Thats why Indian dont trust you. You people already have half of kashmir and supporting extremists for other half gives a big dent to Pak's image in the whole world.

China is also on our other side, but why we get along with them and not you? Let the people of Kashmir decide their fate that is what I demand.

Its a simple fallout of the Rotherham child abuse scandal that involved pakistanis.
As they say, once bitten twice shy.

more to come, if Pakistan rulers (read Army and ISI) don't do serious attempts to change its countries image as failed state having policies that support extremism and terrorism!

I must say, for achieving something that they don't own (read Kashmir), arrogant Pak rulers have fooled people of Pakistan for decades and the outcome is what you see today!

Last edited:
more to come, if Pakistan rulers (read Army and ISS) don't do serious attempts to change its countries image as failed state having policies that support extremism and terrorism!

I must say, for achieving something that they don't own (read Kashmir), arrogant Pak rulers have fooled people of Pakistan for decades and the outcome is what you see today!

I must say whatever you are using these days is nasty stuff. ISS?

For your info, even china does not allow a single pakistani to enter their country.

Holly Shit? Kid do not bunk your classes otherwise the result is apparent from your comment, you have a career ahead of you, leave this talking to adult more matures. Any sensible Indian please guide this kid back to his school. may be @alpha q you can help.

Back
Top Bottom