What's new

If we opened our mouth, decent people will shut there TVs down. Haider Abbas Rizvi

no i didnt. but i dont remember anywhere he said that i will kill the police. please can u point out where he threatened them like that?

BrPrvebCUAATD6-.jpg

no i didnt. but i dont remember anywhere he said that i will kill the police. please can u point out where he threatened them like that?

Do u remember Altaf when he abused and cursed Rizwan Akhtar? He was then DG Rangers. Actually Rangers have done a good job at wresting the MQM. Thats why that fat toad in London has gone bonkers.

if the police would murder an innocent and that person's proclaimed leader were to sit and watch, would he still be a leader?
and you know all too well that IK has no such capability to threaten and act on someone like killing or torturing.

this IS SAID BY A PARTY THAT CALLS ITSELF PARTY OF MIDDLE CLASS AND DECENT PEOPLE

what paradox :lol::lol::lol:

The Army has asked MQM to shut up. So better shut up, own your terrorism and extortion and stop your clown fest on TV.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Shut Up call to MQM. &#10;&#10;One you faces! <a href="HaiderAbbasRizvi N.I (@HaiderRizviMQM) | Twitter">@HaiderRizviMQM</a> <a href="Syed Ali Raza Abidi (@abidifactor) | Twitter">@abidifactor</a> <a href="Faisal Subzwari (@faisalsubzwari) | Twitter">@faisalsubzwari</a> <a href="Irum Azeem Farooque (@Irumf) | Twitter">@Irumf</a> &amp; all Na&#39;Maloom Afrad. <a href="Ray on Twitter: "Shut Up call to MQM. One you faces! @HaiderRizviMQM @abidifactor @faisalsubzwari @Irumf & all Na'Maloom Afrad. http://t.co/90ZebKGtyR"">pic.twitter.com/90ZebKGtyR</a></p>&mdash; Ray (@RayhanPTI) <a href=" ">February 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do u remember Altaf when he abused and cursed Rizwan Akhtar? He was then DG Rangers. Actually Rangers have done a good job at wresting the MQM. Thats why that fat toad in London has gone bonkers.
That Fat Toad is out of his Mind in most occasions when he Talks but I dont think Rizwan Akhter would be able to Wrest MQM within his term as DG ISI because Army and other Agencies has their Hands full and cant handle another Offensive especially in Karachi which had been known for being RESURGENT in the Past since Ayub Khan so touching the sensitivity isnt in their Favor right now till they are able to do something Rizwan Akhter would be long gone and someone else would be Hired their for Clean up of mess.

Back
Top Bottom