What's new

If we opened our mouth, decent people will shut there TVs down. Haider Abbas Rizvi

3eaac3ffc042fc14353b27b67c69e701.jpg
No saved by MQM...:pakistan::pakistan:

Are you out of your senses? Try to think rationally a bit.
Tell me, how many people has Imran Khan ordered to have killed?
Yeah that's right --> Zero.
And Altaf Hussain? Well I'd say at least around 30-35 thousand in the past 3 decades.
Also, when and where did IK threat police?
Your blind hatred for IK is clouding your sense of judgement.

I am saying that IK killed lot of people and don't ask me proof b/c we made allegation a lot without a proof a same way you did for Altaf Hussian and if you ask my judgement on this, then i consider you criminal to helping a person who killed a lot of people and you didn't reach court or police station and give all proof against Altaf Hussain. So my quest to you why you support Altaf Hussian?.

Are you blind that you didn't saw the durhna? He openly stated these things.

Your blind hatred for IK is clouding your sense of judgement?

I judge all things based on right or wrong (based on Quran and Hadith) not any hatred against anyone. I found IK a criminal as per Quran and he is punishable as per Quran and Hadith (you know Sita White case).

decent ppl shut down tvs or switch to other channels when Altafo is on tv.

First of all what Altaf Hussain said was wrong. But to deny that Imran Khan was a good boy during his hay days is also wrong. He is still famous among the old club goers of London.:D
well pakistans dnt mind who rangin his life was during his time in UK. they care about he is not a murderer, money lounderer, land grabber, dont do politics on ethnicity, specially dnt burn factories with people inside if he dnt get bhata :D

So PTI give you authority to decide who is decent and who is not? Get real
lol

After Altaf bhagora apology, may I ask what use was all that circus that Rabita Comedy did in the last two days?

u dont need to be PTI to understand when a dog like ALtafo is barking.

What if same come from MQM and stated same to IK?. I don't know these PTI's, do they have license to say anything to anybody?. You guys stop these bullshit or else people like us will never support you.

After Altaf bhagora apology, may I ask what use was all that circus that Rabita Comedy did in the last two days?

At least he accept and did it. What about IK with her US based court endorse daughter?

The point is two wrong doesn't make it right. So both are

equal-partnership-26071574.jpg

Hi,

Actually---they are not two wrongs----Imran Khan did whatever he did on His person---it was in the past---. What MQM is doing is extortions and executions and criminal activity that effects the public.

There is only one wrong and that is what MQM is doing---.

You should remember Multan Jalsa in which 8 people lost their Lives all because of Poor Event Management....So he do have Blood in his hand because he has been behind almost every decision of the Party and if he had decent people in Event Management that doesnt happened....

Senor,

Interesting-----putting accidental or mismanagement death on the same level as executions---.

That is a disgusting day for pakistan when its well educated man cannot differentiate the difference between the two.

MQM trolls will soon swarm this place with their rubbish, with how they have been oppressed etc etc. Sad state of affairs. We cannot even ban MQM because it has support from a lot of (dumb) people. I mean how does a cartoon like Altaf who has no real quality with words becomes a hero when he has done little or nothing for the country.

Are you out of your senses? Try to think rationally a bit.
Tell me, how many people has Imran Khan ordered to have killed?
Yeah that's right --> Zero.
And Altaf Hussain? Well I'd say at least around 30-35 thousand in the past 3 decades.
Your blind hatred for IK is clouding your sense of judgement.

did you miss container drama?

Back
Top Bottom