What's new

If Vietnam can beat China, so can India. This is not 1962.

an unified India, will pose a military threat to China/Pakistan/BD and Nepal. If theres war, and should India lose, Balkanisation will be a natural progression .
Which parts do you think should become PRC territory and which areas should go to IR Pak?

Too early to say you are the winner now. You donot know the history in East Asia, we Chinese are very patient race. If you India is in the East Asia and not protected by the Tibetean plateau which is thousand of miles away form our core civilization, you think you weak India can control south Tibet? It is no need to argue with this, history will tell. You are lucky we still pay attention on the East Asia, but I bet you cannot get anything from this conflict.

I would like to quote you your own Chinese ambassador words of wisdom

India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
Hu Shih

I would like to quote you own Chinese ambassador words of wisdom

India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
Hu Shih
But for the political leadership of the Hans, a Dharmic Union can very much be planned. :)

Which parts do you think should become PRC territory and which areas should go to IR Pak?

I never suggested that, only predicted the possibility (i.e should India lose the war) of states breaking away from a militarily weaken India, whether these new countries decide to merge with China or Pakistan it their option e.g IOK

Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China. Why does the smaller and militarily weaker country bully the larger and militarily superior nations in South Asia ? :D

To the ignorant India: The only aim for our military, airforce and navy is to defeat USA power in EAST ASIA, that is our ONLY one target and we build our force for decades for this target. Today ,we have the faith and confidence to fight a war with USA and defeat them around us within 2000 KM. And we admit, we will be easily defeated by USA outside 2000 KM. India is our neighbour, we are much more powerful than India, but we donot want to fight with India, because it is meaningless to China. Wish you guys really judge our TRUE power not just on your delusion, the war between us is meaningless.

First there is no huge military unbalance between China and India. Look at the Global Firepower ranking...China is ranked third while India fourth on Global military power. Second...China has no real fighting experience...India has been fighting Pakistan everyday since last 40 year on the some of the highest mountains in the world and has success fought 4 full time war with Pakistan. Third...you are fighting not in planes but on mountains and in Jungles...India's mountain and Jungle warfare in the best in the world...even US comes to India to learn the war tactics on those areas...

There is a massive military imbalance between China and India. I thought that would be the end of it but then you put down "Global Firepower" as your evidence.
Here's a simple fact for you China has a complete military industry that makes everything from bullets to its fifth generation jet. India is the world's highest importer of weapons. Common sense dictates you don't get into such a fight.

To the ignorant India: The only aim for our military, airforce and navy is to defeat USA power in EAST ASIA, that is our ONLY one target and we build our force for decades for this target. Today ,we have the faith and confidence to fight a war with USA and defeat them around us within 2000 KM. And we admit, we will be easily defeated by USA outside 2000 KM. India is our neighbour, we are much more powerful than India, but we donot want to fight with India, because it is meaningless to China. Wish you guys really judge our TRUE power not just on your delusion, the war between us is meaningless.

I've been reading past threads on this forum and the narrative goes like this between different members here:-

Pakistani to Afghani...we are not interested in fighting you. We built our military power to handle India. Stop messing with us.

Indian to Pakistani...we are not interested in fighting you. We built our military power to handle China. Stop messing with us.

Chinese to Indian...we are not interested in fighting you. We built our military power to handle USA. Stop messing with us.

Weird I know :D

There is a massive military imbalance between China and India. I thought that would be the end of it but then you put down "Global Firepower" as your evidence.
Here's a simple fact for you China has a complete military industry that makes everything from bullets to its fifth generation jet. India is the world's highest importer of weapons. Common sense dictates you don't get into such a fight.

Wasn't the situation similar vis n vis Nazi Germany and the UK during WW2? Asking

Back
Top Bottom