What's new

If Vietnam can beat China, so can India. This is not 1962.

Do you have any proof that one who's not good at Science/ Math is good in language memory and vice versa, specially at national level which includes words from all fields of science, particularly medical? I am not specific about English but any native language.
My cousin is National Champion for Chinese Mandarin spelling, so? Math and Science transcend languages, it's the basis for technological advancement, not spelling bee. :lol:. Some of China's top scientist can't converse well in English but they can read English, and they would most probably lose in any spelling bee competition. Understand?

Like your optimism.

Islamists and communists are in shock of their lifetime in doklam crisis.

Indians still on Chinese claimed territory for 45 days, PLA bony butt don't even have the audacity to fire one 9mm round till now.

My optimism?

If by "Islamists" you meant Muslims then you are a total weirdo. I am SAfrican and a Muslim and fyi I have been supporting India on the standoff. Check my previous posts if you don't believe me. Hope that proves to you that you are a motormouth weirdo

No Chinese would argue whether we could DEFEAT India or not, the fact is so OBVIOUS, we can easily defeat Indian. The only thing we argue is: how far we go after we defeat India, control the land or divide the India. India people are so funny to me, we know EXACTLY their TRUE capability because we are reasonable race, we will plan every step before the war. In my opinion, India REALLY too arrogant and ignorant, it is not difficult to defeat India, but it is not a proud thing to defeat such a weak opponent.

Whats' the latest? Indians still holding the territory or have they withdrawn ?
They are sending someone to Beijing to beg for forgiveness. And these guys are trapped in this tiny piece of land. Although we already have 9600000 square Kilometers of beautiful land, 4 times bigger than india! But not a single inch of land is surplus. Unlike shithole india, full of shit and slums, desperate country want to make trouble..

Last edited:
My optimism?

If by "Islamists" you meant Muslims then you are a total weirdo. I am SAfrican and a Muslim and fyi I have been supporting India on the standoff. Check my previous posts if you don't believe me. Hope that proves to you that you are a motormouth weirdo
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/24/asia/china-india-border-standoff/index.html
Indian national security adviser Ajit Doval will arrive in Beijing Thursday, the fourth visit by an Indian government representative since the beginning of the dispute last month
Really desperate it seems....not a single Chinese visited India.:lol:. They come begging like dogs.

They are sending someone to Beijing to beg for forgiveness. And these guys are trapped in this tiny piece of land. Although we already have 9600000 square Kilometers of beautiful land, 4 times bigger than india! But not a single inch of land is surplus. Unlike shithole india, full of shit and slums, desperate country want to make trouble..

Any chance that China will go to war with India if the Indian troops don't back off ?

It is a good opportunity for China. Before this conflict, China still control our ambitious carefully when facing India, we try to care India national interest at most when we step into South Asia. This conflict gives us a good chance, from now on, we no need to care India so much, we will help other countries in South Asia to gain their independence. Welcome India to play in East Asia, to be honest , the game in East Asia or South China Sea is coming to the end. All the East Asia country including USA military is under our deadly firepower, the platform is moving to the grand West Pacific Ocean, Welcome to join the game, and we also will play with you in India Ocean.

My cousin is National Champion for Chinese Mandarin spelling, so? Math and Science transcend languages, it's the basis for technological advancement, not spelling bee. :lol:. Some of China's top scientist can't converse well in English but they can read English, and they would most probably lose in any spelling bee competition. Understand?

I said English is not necessary, it can be native language.

BTW, how can you go about conquering math and science if you can't recall any of the laws and theorems through your memory?

The fact is these Indian Americans competing in spelling bee are offsprings of IITians. They are competing in spelling bee because thats what they learned through Caucasian culture in USA to earn respect.

You can anytime replace spelling bee with math and science in USA and results would be the same.

My optimism?

I mentioned both islamists and communists, who told you I am giving you personal commendation?

No Chinese would argue whether we could DEFEAT India or not, the fact is so OBVIOUS, we can easily defeat Indian. The only thing we argue is: how far we go after we defeat India, control the land or divide the India. India people are so funny to me, we know EXACTLY their TRUE capability because we are reasonable race, we will plan every step before the war. In my opinion, India REALLY too arrogant and ignorant, it is not difficult to defeat India, but it is not a proud thing to defeat such a weak opponent.

Yup, that's why Indians are in your territory for 45 days and we still hold south Tibet.

Forget about war, wake me up when pla fires a 9mm bullet on border.

What a shame!! Indians on Chinese soil and all you can do is to shout your lungs out in an online forum.

Lol, paper dragon's credibility is at stake, even in front of North Korea and Pakistan.

Any chance that China will go to war with India if the Indian troops don't back off ?
Yes, there is a chance, as I said, China may look more far, we may fight with India around the west border where is more suitable for us to deploy airforce and mechanized military, and the west border is more closer to Indian capital. Or we will take part of Kirshmir to threat Indian capital.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/24/asia/china-india-border-standoff/index.html

Really desperate it seems....not a single Chinese visited India.:lol:. They come begging like dogs.

Why didn't China resolve the issue after winning the war in 1962? Many media articles say that the Chinese won the war but just freed the Indian prisoners of war and went back to the status quo of disputed territories, is that true? I find it confusing that the Chinese would have done so. In fact, I am also trying to figure out why the Indians did the same when it comes to Kashmir in their 1971 war with Pakistan. Heck, if you win a war then it is the best time to trash out issues with the defeated and get it over with yeah?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-reduce-doklam-chill/articleshow/59747691.cms
Amid Doklam row, PM Modi sends birthday wishes to Xi Jinping, Li Keqiang
:lol: How low can they get?

Why didn't China resolve the issue after winning the war in 1962? Many media articles say that the Chinese won the war but just freed the Indian prisoners of war and went back to the status quo of disputed territories, is that true? I find it confusing that the Chinese would have done so. In fact, I am also trying to figure out why the Indians did the same when it comes to Kashmir in their 1971 war with Pakistan. Heck, if you win a war then it is the best time to trash out issues with the defeated and get it over with yeah?
Historical baggage, the aim of 1962 was just to stop Indian forward policy and also capture Aksai Chin, AP was too far from supply lines, so it was not feasible for long term defense. As for freeing those soldiers, we were treating them with respect in accordance to international law.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-reduce-doklam-chill/articleshow/59747691.cms
Amid Doklam row, PM Modi sends birthday wishes to Xi Jinping, Li Keqiang
:lol: How low can they get?

Historical baggage, the aim of 1962 was just to stop Indian forward policy and also capture Aksai Chin, AP was too far from supply lines, so it was not feasible for long term defense. As for freeing those soldiers, we were treating them with respect in accordance to international law.

I appreciate that. Perhaps I don't know enough about your boundaries and territories hence my confusion since I am trying to simplify issues.

I said English is not necessary, it can be native language.

BTW, how can you go about conquering math and science if you can't recall any of the laws and theorems through your memory?

The fact is these Indian Americans competing in spelling bee are offsprings of IITians. They are competing in spelling bee because thats what they learned through Caucasian culture in USA to earn respect.

You can anytime replace spelling bee with math and science in USA and results would be the same.

I mentioned both islamists and communists, who told you I am giving you personal commendation?

Yup, that's why Indians are in your territory for 45 days and we still hold south Tibet.

Forget about war, wake me up when pla fires a 9mm bullet on border.

What a shame!! Indians on Chinese soil and all you can do is to shout your lungs out in an online forum.

Lol, paper dragon's credibility is at stake, even in front of North Korea and Pakistan.
Too early to say you are the winner now. You donot know the history in East Asia, we Chinese are very patient race. If you India is in the East Asia and not protected by the Tibetean plateau which is thousand of miles away form our core civilization, you think you weak India can control south Tibet? It is no need to argue with this, history will tell. You are lucky we still pay attention on the East Asia, but I bet you cannot get anything from this conflict.

an unified India, will pose a military threat to China/Pakistan/BD and Nepal. If theres war, and should India lose, Balkanisation will be a natural progression .

Back
Top Bottom