What's new

If Today was The Last Day of Your Life......

Chanakyaa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
An Interesting Qs Isnt It ??

Okey..

Lets Share Our Views on...

What All .. We Would Do... or Feel... Or Whatever ...

If You Knew..

Today is the Last Day of Your Life...

last_day_of_your_life_quote_mug-p1681956263452072352otmb_400.jpg

If today is the last day of my life i would thank Allah for the blessings he bestowed upon me and giving me a long life and rather than fearing from the death just go back my home and ask my parents about their last desire if i can fullfill it in a day - i would be the happiest man on earth :D

I think i won't be penetrating much like some other peoples do

Well i m not able to decide now

lets leave it for that particular day :cheers:

Jab tak jiyo sher ki tarah jiyo .... live life king (lion) size ....

Last edited:
if today was the last day of my life:

:blink:

:undecided:

:what:

i will be spend my all money on girls. and the best place to spend all money on girls is GB Road ,new delhi.

:azn: :azn: :yahoo: :wave:

if today was the last day of my life:

i will be spend my all money on girls. and the best place to spend all money on girls is GB Road ,new delhi.

:azn: :yahoo: :wave:

have you seen how dirty this area is??how dirty those your dream girls are:-)
due to some work on new delhi station i passed that area onces.
it's will be a disastor if you will spend all your money there:-):p:lol::chilli::rofl::smokin:

it's will be a disastor if you will spend all your money there:-):p:lol::chilli::rofl::smokin:

Dude i think he is talking about his GFs

I will apologyz from all those Forum Members who were hurt from my any post in PDF !

Dude i think he is talking about his GFs

Dear his gf will never go in that area unless untill some callgirls(Aunties:lol:) are not his gf's.:lol::rofl:

for enjoying dating there are various other places in delhi even if you are going there for room then instead of that place you can book any hotels :D

If today wast he last day of my lfie - i would like to date with "Her" and then go to sleep forever :smitten:

it's will be a disastor if you will spend all your money there:-)

quality will be matter but quantity will also be matter.
dude u have only one day not 1 year.

:azn: :azn: :azn:

well, i will troll as much as i can, as i cant come to PDF after then lol, and ofcourse, ask forgiveness from mods before they ban me

I would plead appolgy from Allah, for my misdeeds and sins... and try to advice my heirs to always help the poor of society.

lol...

now please tell about your sins in PDF :P

If today wast he last day of my lfie - i would like to date with "Her" and then go to sleep forever :smitten:

please dont do grave mistakes before you die??, asking to date with "her" and getting a tight slap would be like a taste of hell before death lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom