What's new

If Today was The Last Day of Your Life......

You are trying to tell us you are virgin....Ohh comeon...

arrah bhai, joke tha. :whistle:

of course, i am not a virgin. :D

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Your secret is safe with me and thousands of others :rofl:

what if that secret is a joke? :woot: :woot:

Last edited:
I would spend the day in my collage... remembering all the fun i had there
During night I would sit in the Lawn of Baloch Mess(Abotabad) and watch the glowing PMA Road and the twinkling lights of that beautiful city. And yes would love to have a kiss of death from a dream girl ..!

off-topic, but is it possible to make person alive again??

I would spend the day in my collage... remembering all the fun i had there
During night I would sit in the Lawn of Baloch Mess(Abotabad) and watch the glowing PMA Road and the twinkling lights of that beautiful city. And yes would love to have a kiss of death from a dream girl ..!

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

me too......... :cry:

If its my Last day i donate all my body organs to others after my death, i spend the day alone, b'cos if any knows its my last day they feel too much, so i plan to spend the day alone in my room...

i will tell My last word as "This will also pass away-Jai Hind"

I need atleast 10 years to do what have planned one day is very short time.

If today was my last day then definitely I would love to die coz I have no other choice........
I just want to be with my family members after my death and I know that my life will not be judged with only this one day so I will just pass that day normally if possible :)

Visit church, will spend time with family, make phone call to all the friends and host a gala party. In night sleep with my favorite suit, Bible in hand and ask forgiveness from the Almighty God.

i'd do what i've always wanted to do.

Take a Suzuki GSX-R 750 (or maybe even a Hayabusa if i could get my hands on one) and ride down the motorway at full speed.

random, but thats the first thing that came to my head

Back
Top Bottom