What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

you said it all with the bold part``force is the only way to deal with those monkeys```and one clueless viet thanked you for it```lol

You are idiot, he whispered to Chinese boys that: Chinese couldn't won on Japan, they are human, was just CPC and KMT was fought against mutual, you are monkeys.
1979, PLA ran away from Vietnam. China can't use force against Human like Vietnam, Ha ha. :rofl:

You dont know that he was ashamed because you?
Your words has proved the lacking of education of yours and it was not useful for the argument of the Chinese.
read the chinese he posted if you still remember the language used by your ancestors before the french came to rulethis monkey kingdom

You are idiot, he whispered to Chinese boys that: Chinese couldn't won on Japan, they are human, was just CPC and KMT was fought against mutual, you are monkeys.
1979, PLA ran away from Vietnam. China can't use force against Human like Vietnam, Ha ha. :rofl:

the whiners always dream the humiliation in other way around, as far as the world knows, the monkey kingdom was ruled by the first Chinese, then french, then the U.S and now the China wannabe vietcons who will not hesitate to kill few small monkeys to please China

The Chinese are really famous for their aggressive and arrogant attitude!
Besides, they tend quickly to resort to racial insulting, looks they never learn to behalve themselves.
No wonder, that there is rarely a nation which likes the Chinese.

2104747707_df918ae0cc_z.jpg

(picture by HieuLe)

read the chinese he posted if you still remember the language used by your ancestors before the french came to rulethis monkey kingdom

the whiners always dream the humiliation in other way around, as far as the world knows, the monkey kingdom was ruled by the first Chinese, then french, then the U.S and now the China wannabe vietcons who will not hesitate to kill few small monkeys to please China

Viets wiped out every kind of idiot monkeys: China, France, Uncle Sam and last 1979 idiot chinese monkeys ran away with bloody heads, ha ha.:bunny:

Viets wiped out every kind of idiot monkeys: China, France, Uncle Sam and last 1979 idiot chinese monkeys ran away with bloody heads, ha ha.:bunny:
yet rulled by others for thousands of years````keep deluding yourself

yet rulled by others for thousands of years````keep deluding yourself

But China is not better than us: China was ruled by Mongolian, Manchuria; was divided by 6 powers like a big cake; was crushed by Japan; was colonized the West until 1997 and 1999; and now still not reunification... :cheesy:

But China is not better than us: China was ruled by Mongolian, Manchuria; was divided by 6 powers like a big cake; was crushed by Japan; was colonized the West until 1997 and 1999; and now still not reunification... :cheesy:

[China was ruled by Mongolian, Manchuria]
This makes no sense at all,
how could "Prussia rules Germany" and "Mugual rules India".

[was divided by 6 powers like a big cake]
Compare with those small bites of cake around the world and India?

[was crushed by Japan]
At least China had been fighting against Japan for years, how about the other SEAsian countries?

[was colonized]
2 cities.

[still not reunificatio]
the Republic you mean?

[China was ruled by Mongolian, Manchuria]
This makes no sense at all,
how could "Prussia rules Germany" and "Mugual rules India".

[was divided by 6 powers like a big cake]
Compare with those small bites of cake around the world and India?

[was crushed by Japan]
At least China had been fighting against Japan for years, how about the other SEAsian countries?

[was colonized]
2 cities.

[still not reunificatio]
the Republic you mean?

I dont understand why you still dont admit that Mongol Empire conquered and ruled over China.

Have you ever read "Stories of Ah Q" of Lu Xun, a Chinese writer?

I dont understand why you still dont admit that Mongol Empire conquered and ruled over China.

Have you ever read "Stories of Ah Q" of Lu Xun, a Chinese writer?

I still don't understand why you want people to admit that Mongol Empire conquered and ruled a country which was not even existed. I still don't understand why you want Indian to admit that India was conquered and ruled by the Mughal empire.

Lu Xun told people whatever our ancestors have done and what glory they have gained, it was them, not us who live in today. It would be silly and ridiculous to dream the dreams of the past instead of working hard for today and tomorrow.

I still don't understand why you want people to admit that Mongol Empire conquered and ruled a country which was not even existed. I still don't understand why you want Indian to admit that India was conquered and ruled by the Mughal empire.

Lu Xun told people whatever our ancestors have done and what glory they have gained, it was them, not us who live in today. It would be silly and ridiculous to dream the dreams of the past instead of working hard for today and tomorrow.

Although at the time it was not named "China", but other name such as "Jin Dynasty" or "Song Dynasty", in fact it is where today everybody known with name: China.

But I am interesting with his story, "The true story of Ah Q", and living for today that does not mean you should not read those famous literary work like so.

The True Story of Ah Q - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although at the time it was not named "China", but other name such as "Jin Dynasty" or "Song Dynasty", in fact it is where today everybody known with name: China.

But I am interesting with his story, "The true story of Ah Q", and living for today that does not mean you should not read those famous literary work like so.

and Dali, Mongolia and Tibet during the period of Jing Dynasty. Those were all "ancient Chinese nations", just like "ancient German nations" and "ancient Indian nations" before the reunification, which put the names "Germany" and "India" into the statuses of official title of reigning dynasty.

I have read the story for several times, in original edition, Chinese. No need to post it here.

a chinese, french and american basterd talking about 'history'``lol, you cant even read your previous official language and pretending that you know what Ah Q means```` your viet monkeys fit in its idea very well, as the pathetic ones think they are not -- as vietnam the most backward, poor and weak country in the world, yet keep dreaming they are 'glorious' and 'strong'`````

as i said before, Indians at least they do have something to brag about```but apart from viets mail order you got nothing

least, dont pretend you know Chinese history because its among the four greatest (The Fertile Crescent, The Nile Valley, The Indus Valley and the Chinese), sadly never heard a monkey being on the book

a chinese, french and american basterd talking about 'history'``lol, you cant even read your previous official language and pretending that you know what Ah Q means```` your viet monkeys fit in its idea very well, as the pathetic ones think they are not -- as vietnam the most backward, poor and weak country in the world, yet keep dreaming they are 'glorious' and 'strong'`````

as i said before, Indians at least they do have something to brag about```but apart from viets mail order you got nothing

least, dont pretend you know Chinese history because its among the four greatest (The Fertile Crescent, The Nile Valley, The Indus Valley and the Chinese), sadly never heard a monkey being on the book

It´s really waste of time.
Pls stop posting endless nonsense and rubbish!
I guess not, because your IQ is as low as a dog.

What do you have, apart the copies?

and Dali, Mongolia and Tibet during the period of Jing Dynasty. Those were all "ancient Chinese nations", just like "ancient German nations" and "ancient Indian nations" before the reunification, which put the names "Germany" and "India" into the statuses of official title of reigning dynasty.

I have read the story for several times, in original edition, Chinese. No need to post it here.

Have you ever read "The true story of Ah Q" of Lu Xun, a Chinese writer?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom