What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

Not decisive enough. I'd rather make the world a better place by imposing a "permanent" solution on this problem. ;)

what makes you believe that China can defeat Vietnam in the next encounter?

what makes you believe that China can defeat Vietnam in the next encounter?

The history of the previous conflicts dictates that Vietnam is going to lose miserably!

Then what's stopping you ? Reality, I suppose.

sorry, but you illiterate do not know anything about Vietnam.
Looking back into the history, when fighting with Vietnam, China was most the times the loser!
Comparing with the French and the US Americans, the Chinese were the weakest opponent.

1979 spanking will repeat, :enjoy:
We hope that there won't be such a war btw these countries. China wont be dragged to fight a war in SCS, they have to tackle economic slowdown and other things to do in their own country.

sorry, but you illiterate do not know anything about Vietnam.
Looking back into the history, when fighting with Vietnam, China was most the times the loser!
Comparing with the French and the US Americans, the Chinese were the weakest opponent.

and the weakest opponent had been ruling your land for thousands year.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3274400 said:
... weakest opponent from 10th Century up to now :lol:

I don't think that calling a former suzerain the weakest makes any sense.

How many Manchu boys got a gold medals Olympic London up to now bro ? But i never seen Manchu Kuo Flag on the top. Regretfully.:P

"Manchu boys" are Chinese. So share the glory of their motherland with all 56 ethnics.

LOL! If Manchu were a separate country, I fully believe they would be less glorious, but still 100 times better than your shameful Vietnamese who gains 0 medal!

What a shame! Even North Korea is better than you!

With U.S policies and to control Communist that will use Communist to against it. The fact is, China - Viet Nam are both on this matter and China is on its way to take U.S place if U.S just standing by. Plus, the debt of U.S from China it seems not able to pay and how to get rid of the paying without filling bankcrupcy?

Free Navigation Route is always the leverage U.S going to has, and China is the one whose just claims up to 80% of entire SCS. Which is not acceptable by any nations. So, what U.S going to loose for its future intervene in SCS? What Viet Nam going to loose which is still demand claims for the Islands?

LOL!

If China takes over the whole SCS, the navigation will be freer than ever.

US is not declining. US is leveling off. What US wanted is a decent leveling off. Sino-US interest is so interwoven, damaging one is damaging the other.

get you self educated.

Oh, yeah, first get your self educated of your own history. How many of the following history books of yours have you read 《安南志略》、《大越史记全书》、《大越史略》、《越史通鉴纲目》、《历朝宪章类志》、《大南实录》?

A history-less person can not talk. He can only rave or rant

... weakest opponent from 10th Century up to now. Since we regained our independence, China is the weakest opponent ever. We have to use guerrilla warfare against France and US, but we don't need to use it against China, except Lam Son war in 15th century.

... weakest opponent from 10th Century up to now. Since we regained our independence, China is the weakest opponent ever. We have to use guerrilla warfare against France and US, but we don't need to use it against China, except Lam Son war in 15th century.

Back
Top Bottom