What's new

If the F/A 18 Super Hornet Wins the MMRCA

The three cases shown above are really very much possible...

It all depends on what MoD n GoI Think....

Its my suggesstion that India should make some sort of 'special' exemption/afreement to the 'sanctions clause'.

I think Price n Technology are unmatched , add ti it the political advantahe and US weapons have no competitor.

How GE's Tejas MK-II Win Affects The MMRCA. Or Doesn't.

4-776116.jpg

. The last critical point: the F414 engine that will be built in India under tech-transfer, will be a modified engine for the Tejas. If an F414-powered airplane happens to be selected in the MMRCA, then it is likely that there will be two lines, or a fork in the main line.
.[/url]

this point explains every thing ...

Thats why sirjee we are dealing with Russia...which is bigger than MMRCA you know ... Sukhoiiiiiii (30 and PAK FA)... when MMRCA is sanctioned Sukhoii dealings will be doubled immediately..

If PAF had dealt with other source like us... American birds would have been a least bothersome for you.. I guess PAF is doing this perfectly.. with china

no problem paf already working jf 17 stelthy version
:pakistan:

no problem paf already working jf 17 stelthy version
:pakistan:

JF17 can never be made stealthy... it can be a new development altogether based on JF17.... it will be altogether a new plane... :agree:.. If you are working on it... it is better for you.

JF17 can never be made stealthy... it can be a new development altogether based on JF17.... it will be altogether a new plane... :agree:.. If you are working on it... it is better for you.

guess what : Lca can be a stealthy :woot: so much stealthy that even the indians wont be able to see it , only the pilot can see it aur wo bhi the cockpit only warna tou aap log khud hi socho kay agar pilot ko cockpit bhi na dikhha tou wo plane kesay chaLaiy ga .. :rofl: guys seriusly saying ... :rofl:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1185608 said:
guess what : Lca can be a stealthy :woot: so much stealthy that even the indians wont be able to see it , only the pilot can see it aur wo bhi the cockpit only warna tou aap log khud hi socho kay agar pilot ko cockpit bhi na dikhha tou wo plane kesay chaLaiy ga .. :rofl: guys seriusly saying ... :rofl:

I hope you can you see our MKIs. And out the MMRCA winner. And our PAK FA. Ok? :tup:

I hope you can you see our MKIs. And out the MMRCA winner. And our PAK FA. Ok? :tup:

and you point is ..??? 'causss your mkis. arent any stealth and your mmrca winner wont be stealthy either :smokin: and as for your pakfa birdi , its way too early to say any thing since it needs some significant time to get done and mature , let alone its induction in your air force .. :azn: just make sure you dont do your so-called surgical strike on PakisTan before you really get something real :azn: :pakistan:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1185648 said:
say again .. :smokin: by the way , dont count your chickens before they are hatched :rofl: .. hope you got the point :chilli: :pdf:

Ok, Su MKIs are enough. :tup:

varghese-albums-pics-2-picture3695-su-mki-eurofighter.jpg

Look at that, Su MKI and Euro. Them flying together can be a relativity. :cheers:

:wave:

The impact of F/A 18 Super Hornet Winning MMRCA will be HUGE for the Indian air force. Same as the Su MKI joining the IAF.

Last edited:
Ok, Su MKIs are enough. :tup:

varghese-albums-pics-2-picture3695-su-mki-eurofighter.jpg

Look at that, Su MKI and Euro. Them flying together can be a relativity. :cheers:

The impact of F/A 18 Super Hornet Winning MMRCA will be HUGE for the Indian air force. Same as the Su MKI joining the IAF.

do you really think that ?? then think again ... P.a.f. is watching and waiting for your iaf .. :pakistan: , just tell your iaf to just dare cross your border and then wait and watch what happens next ... :azn: whiLe i'll be making the " BehinD enemy Lines parT Two " ... :victory: :chilli:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1185741 said:
do you really think that ?? then think again ... P.a.f. is watching and waiting for your iaf .. :pakistan: , just tell your iaf to just dare cross your border and then wait and watch what happens next ... :azn: whiLe i'll be making the " BehinD enemy Lines parT Two " ... :victory: :chilli:

What ever you say.. :P

I guess XiNiX means like this:

#1. The Strength : IAF vs PAF & IAF vs PLAAF

The first won't change much, because any MMRCA would just add to the advantage IAF already has over PAF. Against PAF the F18SH will have an advantage in BVR, but in WVR things will change especially if we keep in mind the numberical superiority of PLAAF.

Silly question here, but if PAF and IAF are using the same american missiles, how does that give IAF and advantage in BVR?

#1. The Strength : IAF vs PAF & IAF vs PLAAF

With PAF, its not worth comparing but PLAAF, it will have advantage on BVR capability, WVR capability are also there gussing we will get the EDE engine which provides 15% more thurst and makes this plane more agile. and trust me PLAAF and PAF have nothing to counter Su-30 MKI, Mirage-upgraded, PKFA and MRCA....

Another silly question, but how does 15% extra thrust give you an edge in WVR when most modern planes have HMS and OBS WVR missiles that are far more agile than any fighter plane?

Back
Top Bottom