What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

I don't know actually what links I copied to you but I know of the news since March, it was even mentioned in the parliament - Lok Sabha.

Let us be clear that those guys one the road singing are not innocent.

They were caught doing violence and given the third degree by the police. Though I condemn the insensitivity of the police and death, I also condemn the violence by these men

Plenty of delhi police personals have been suspended for delhi violence.

In any case why Arvind Kejriwal or Rahul Gandhi not fighting for this victim ? Don't they believe in the system either ? You do support them, don't you ?

Let us be clear that those guys one the road singing are not innocent.
According to his mother, She was protesting at the site and he was at his daily waging work. When riots broke out, he went on to find her mother and was caught by mobs....

You can scream "victim card", so let's agree to disagree on this.
In any case why Arvind Kejriwal or Rahul Gandhi not fighting for this victim ? Don't they believe in the system either ? You do support them, don't you ?
I don't believe in political parties, those who do are slaves because no one can defend each and every action of some other human.
For voting, I believe in voting lesser evil but it ends on the day of voting only, I am not liable or answerable next day.

This was civil war unleashed on an unsuspecting cibil populace.

Military tactics, precision and logistics and prior planning never before seen in normal Hindu Muslim dangas.

Stright out of the war zones of the middle east.

The fortifications of normal buildings.

The actual design of normal buildings (blank windowless wall face towards Hindu side)

The metal frame welded catapults. Both fitted in top of buildings as well as the mobile launchers.

This was Libya.

This was Syria.

This was Lebanon.

This was not India.

This was civil war unleashed on an unsuspecting cibil populace.

Military tactics, precision and logistics and prior planning never before seen in normal Hindu Muslim dangas.

Stright out of the war zones of the middle east.

The fortifications of normal buildings.

The actual design of normal buildings (blank windowless wall face towards Hindu side)

The metal frame welded catapults. Both fitted in top of buildings as well as the mobile launchers.

This was Libya.

This was Syria.

This was Lebanon.

This was not India.
Then how come that 2/3 of the dead are Muslims?

This was not India.

India however is becoming a hostile environment now

Communities are divided and forced to think about how to defend themselves against mass mob violence in the absence of a professional police force

India is becoming a disaster

India however is becoming a hostile environment now

Communities are divided and forced to think about how to defend themselves against mass mob violence in the absence of a professional police force

India is becoming a disaster

Many people are definitely redesigning and fortifying their homes.

Weaponising will come next.

Never heard of statfront.

But others 2 forums are shitty. I saw many Nilgiri fanboys on defecating Eye. Lol wtf. He is a celebrity over there. Explains what wrong with these Sanghis.

Ironically this Pakistani forum provides more freedom than Sanghi ones.

Delicate Sanghi feelings get hurt when I try to preach fire like Golwalkar.

You should create a new forum.

Are you a staff of this forum?

https://twitter.com/PlanetDefence

According to his mother, She was protesting at the site and he was at his daily waging work. When riots broke out, he went on to find her mother and was caught by mobs....

You can scream "victim card", so let's agree to disagree on this.

I don't believe in political parties, those who do are slaves because no one can defend each and every action of some other human.
For voting, I believe in voting lesser evil but it ends on the day of voting only, I am not liable or answerable next day.

Would you expect his mother to say he was rioting ? Of course not.

Though Delhi police constables do not inspire any confidence either. In this case, its hard to believe either.

An Indian died unnecessarily, and that is unforgivable. Many Indians died that day because "someone" wanted to make a political statement when the US president was in town.

But post Riot, BJP has done a good job in tracing and arresting the perpetrators. So Faizul might get justice indirectly, if not directly.

And when that happens, it would be the BJP who delivered that to him. Not AAP or CONgress.

Never heard of statfront.

But others 2 forums are shitty. I saw many Nilgiri fanboys on defecating Eye. Lol wtf. He is a celebrity over there. Explains what wrong with these Sanghis.

Ironically this Pakistani forum provides more freedom than Sanghi ones.

Delicate Sanghi feelings get hurt when I try to preach fire like Golwalkar.

You should create a new forum.

What are the other two forums?

But Tahir Hussain's videos are all of the second and third days, even police inspected his house on that night.

I might be mistaken but the rooftop video was first night.

Where he is seen with other guys, on the phone with a rod.

No one likes them in numbers, without a local dilution by non Muslim Indians. That is a fact.

There are strong historical reasons for this dislike.

If I were to use one word, it's not even religion.

It's culture.

@Cliftonite

@padamchen replace the word Muslims with blacks and see how RACIST you sound. Do you only get your information about Muslims from Fox news or Arnab Goswami? If you were to criticize the ideology, I can get it. But you're passing a huge blanket statement about 1.8 billion people.

Like I said, get out of the Byculla and Hyderabad old city image you've drawn up about Muslims. Go to Istanbul and Baku. You will see how different Muslims can be. You're welcome to come to Karachi and see our lives. Except for the poorer areas, women don't walk around in burqas, they drive, work in MNCs, wear western clothing.
You know Hasan Minhaj and Aziz Ansari, those American comedians also happen to be Indian Muslims.

There was a Pakistani member who was looking to start a forum and was flirting with @Nilu Pule for help to build and manage. Later I think he decided to buy the forum. I could not find those threads. I am not sure why @Nilu Pule is feigning ignorance now. He may now be some how connected to that forum?? Check this twitter handle. it just got activated as Nilu shows up here saying he wants to leave this forum.

https://twitter.com/PlanetDefence

I will copy other members who may remember and throw some light here.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Soumitra @xeuss @jamahir @ChennaiDude @Brar @El Sidd
Hello Mr Jaffar Qureshi, how are you,?

Trying to promote your forum?

If you could see easily see if I was registered on that forum. But that was never your intention.

Back
Top Bottom