What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

@padamchen replace the word Muslims with blacks and see how RACIST you sound. Do you only get your information about Muslims from Fox news or Arnab Goswami? If you were to criticize the ideology, I can get it. But you're passing a huge blanket statement about 1.8 billion people.

Like I said, get out of the Byculla and Hyderabad old city image you've drawn up about Muslims. Go to Istanbul and Baku. You will see how different Muslims can be. You're welcome to come to Karachi and see our lives. Except for the poorer areas, women don't walk around in burqas, they drive, work in MNCs, wear western clothing.
You know Hasan Minhaj and Aziz Ansari, those American comedians also happen to be Indian Muslims.

Bro I tagged you because I know your triggers.

We are indians talking about India here.

Im sure the party scene in Baku is rocking.

Racist old farts like @padamchen will always find reaffirmation for their beliefs because they look at people with preconceived notions. And they'll find an echo chamber in Marathi nationialists like Nilu Pule who already make generalizing statements about all North Indians.

Racist old farts like @padamchen will always find reaffirmation for their beliefs because they look at people with preconceived notions. And they'll find an echo chamber in Marathi nationialists like Nilu Pule who already make generalizing statements about all North Indians.

What about racist old farts like Kaptaan / Indus Pakistan ?

Posted my request in ghq. Will spend some quality with the likes of you till my request is approved.

Y u mad Jaffar?

People who want to leave will just leave without any tamasha. No one is forcing you to stay here.

Again you have to promise me that you would be good to me if you want me on your forum.

What are you? A Mohajir nationalist?

Do you know a member named Areesh?

People who want to leave will just leave without any tamasha. No one is forcing you to stay here.

Again you have to promise me that you would be good to me if you want me on your forum.
The admins of this website have my ip address. They have Jafar Qureshi's too.

They can tell you we are not the same person.

You have your fun, troll. I have a series to watch. Later.

Back
Top Bottom