What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

Yeah, "Victim card" won't work with me.

DOCTOR said the guy DIED OF A BULLET WOUND.

Nobody on that video had a bullet wound.

So either those guys are lying since the face of the victim is anyway not visible in the video. (this is probably the truth")

or that guy went out to Riot AGAIN after the incident and this time got shot for good.

There is a reason no credible media house took up this case. Because to anyone with common sense, its looked cooked up.

Also notice how the "Victim" is always changing in the picture and videos. In one link it showed the "victim" with an arrow mark, in this video it is a totally different "victim". :lol:
You're so hateful, I could have denied the Constable death too but I am not like you.
There's no point in engaging with you, the evidence is out in open.

Thats my Indian side.

You forget that I'm Indian first.

I live here.

My kids live here.
You're confused. A LOT.

Toh bhaisahab tell that to your BJP. I am not in power.

I agree with you.

Some Hindus from UP, Bihar have like 3-4 children. They might suffer due to those measures.

But 99 percent Muslims won't be eligible for freebies and suffrage right.

It would be good for our country. But I don't think RSS/BJP has the courage to do it

I'm not a member of BJP... not even a karyakarta... I just vote for them because of Modi... all political parties are same and SC/ST is a big vote bank too...

AAP was my hope to change the politics in India but... they are worst...

I can enjoy the benefits of being Gujjar... OBC - Non Creamy layer... but I don't...

@Nilu Pule @Soumitra
Very stupid of you.

Muslims say that they ruled us for over 1000 years. Yet they have no shame in availing quota benefits.

I am not eligible for any reservation. But if I were I would exploit it. No second thoughts about it.

Very stupid of you.

Muslims say that they ruled us for over 1000 years. Yet they have no shame in availing quota benefits.

I am not eligible for any reservation. But if I were I would exploit it. No second thoughts about it.

I have come to the same conclusion.

And told my kids the same.

If they put us under ST, take what you get.

You're so hateful, I could have denied the Constable death too but I am not like you.
There's no point in engaging with you, the evidence is out in open.

I keep an open mind and "sob stories" are not "evidence" for me.

Especially if it is a muslim sob story with a victim card attached. Very low credibility, you see. One has to be incredibly Naive to buy that snake oil.

If there was any credible evidence supporting your claim, I would have agreed with you.

Your OWN evidence said that the guy DIED OF A BULLET WOUND.

There is NO bullet wound OR any blood on the floor or road.

It is clear that the guy who died is someone totally different. So unless you can provide some reasonable evidence I am going to say your claim is FAKE.

But what of the lakhs of Gujjars who do?

You need to understand the IMPACT OF RESERVATION on non-reserved castes... have you ever thought why JATS, GUJJARS, EVEN Marathas and Patels are fighting for reservation...

I keep an open mind and "sob stories" are not "evidence" for me.

Especially if it is a muslim sob story with a victim card attached. Very low credibility, you see. One has to be incredibly Naive to buy that snake oil.

If there was any credible evidence supporting your claim, I would have agreed with you.

Your OWN evidence said that the guy DIED OF A BULLET WOUND.

There is NO bullet wound OR any blood on the floor or road.

It is clear that the guy who died is someone totally different. So unless you can provide some reasonable evidence I am going to say your claim is FAKE.
ER2goViVAAAgfmS.jpg

You need to understand the IMPACT OF RESERVATION on non-reserved castes... have you ever thought why JATS, GUJJARS, EVEN Marathas and Patels are fighting for reservation...
2.jpg

Very stupid of you.

Because of my belief... it could be stupidity for some but for me it is my pride... I don't like reservation and I don't take its benefits... even I surrendered gas subsidy...

I daily pray to god to make me capable enough to fulfill all my needs without anybody's help...

Which other forum.

Only Muslims and sarkari Hindus survive here.

There was a Pakistani member who was looking to start a forum and was flirting with @Nilu Pule for help to build and manage. Later I think he decided to buy the forum. I could not find those threads. I am not sure why @Nilu Pule is feigning ignorance now. He may now be some how connected to that forum?? Check this twitter handle. it just got activated as Nilu shows up here saying he wants to leave this forum.

https://twitter.com/PlanetDefence

I will copy other members who may remember and throw some light here.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Soumitra @xeuss @jamahir @ChennaiDude @Brar @El Sidd

This picture is more credible, but it does not show bullet injury. It shows a head injury and bleeding.

I followed it up and the news says that this guy was kept in police custody for two days.

That does not sound like a bullet wound victim to me.

So if he died later that day due to police beating then its a different case than the one you were point to earlier. That was a guy who died of a bullet wound.

This picture is more credible, but it does not show bullet injury. It shows a head injury and bleeding.

I followed it up and the news says that this guy was kept in police custody for two days.

That does not sound like a bullet would victim to me.

So if he died of later that day due to police beating then its a different cause than the one you were point to earlier. That was a guy who died of a bullet wound.
I don't know actually what links I copied to you but I know of the news since March, it was even mentioned in the parliament - Lok Sabha.

There was a Pakistani member who was looking to start a forum and was flirting with @Nilu Pule for help to build and manage. Later I think he decided to buy the forum. I could not find those threads. I am not sure why @Nilu Pule is feigning ignorance now. He may now be some how connected to that forum?? Check this twitter handle. it just got activated as Nilu shows up here saying he wants to leave this forum.

https://twitter.com/PlanetDefence

I will copy other members who may remember and throw some light here.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Soumitra @xeuss @jamahir @ChennaiDude @Brar @El Sidd

I am open to all forum politics.

As in life I'm a lone wolf.

I watch and I smile at the games people play, thinking they are so smart.

Back
Top Bottom