What's new

If Something happens to Maryam, East Pakistan will be replayed

Brothers there are old outstanding cases before PTI which were filed against each others by these thieves. Problem is they were so incompetent even the cases filed against other are so weak and there are too many holes in them for the clever solicitors to exploit and to get them out of those holes. I heard Sheikh Rashid interview and despite his big mouth he was clear these people have got much powerful mafia behind them and our state prosecutors are no match for them to get the results.
In my humble opinion if we can't hand them over to the firing squared for their crimes then these criminals should be put on a plane and send them abroad and out of the country and their citizenships must be taken away from them for good.
Country is paying price twice, they have already robbed us and we have got no hope of sending them behind the bars. If that was not bad enough now they are hindering us from moving forward as a nation while they are sitting in the parliament and inside the country and putting up road blocks for legislation and other things. Then we have to watch them on the TV and listen to their rubbish and get sick to the stomach and throw up. That's no good for the country and my health, while country have to pay for the court expenses and i have to pay for the doctor bills. These people are very manipulative and are seriously sick and we will be paying for their up keep forever. These sicko's are not worth living and our country doesn't needs them around.

what a joke Pakistan has become any random joker can threat state of Pakistan!

It looks like establishment is about to make another blunder like fall of Dhaka. This time it will be fall of Lahore with bifurcation of Pakistan in to 4 states.
You better join them then lol.

Nope. Entire establishment is slaves of PMLN.
Opposition parties are too powerful for even army to do something against them. They get support from west and india so they enjoy special privilege.
Its not armys fault that every time they develop a political party such as ppp pmln mqm, these parties just turn against the hands that fed them.

They have crossed all lines, get hold of all available sharifs and charge them under treason. There should be an end to it since every SOB stands ups and barks against the state, not on any principle but to save their ill gotten money.
Another platelets type of drama in progress, watch out and should not let her go abroad. Make sure they pay money and undergo their punishments.

I wonder if the state has a read line anymore. One PMLN supporter insults ARmed forces of Pakistan by saying "Tangayn kaamp rahi thee, mathey pe paseena tha" and the other one says "Don't try to repeat East Pakistan".
She actually quoted Qatari post *ahem.

If Punjab would be DIVIDED into 6 provinces, PML N would only be able to win 2 of them. Hence they would realize their original worth.
WINNING the BIGGEST province, ONLY by a slim majority, let's you rule the whole country.
This is the WEAKNESS that haunts this country even TODAY.

Javed Latif is openly threatening Pakistani state of breakup like East Pakistan if any harm has happened to Maryam Nawaz.
It seems like a new drama started by Nawaz Sharif and his cohort criminals.

It seems that convicted criminal Maryam has become bigger than Pakistani state.

This is direct result of the free hand given to these criminals in Pakistan. This would not be accepted and tolerated in any other country.

well if majority of punjab wants to break pakistan and join indian punajb under modi, well then why are you waiting just do it

we use to call PTM as traitors for using milder lanugaue, now where are all those PTM haters gone?

your party that has 70% pubilc support in punjab and won majoirty of seats from central punjab is openly being PTM
If Punjab would be DIVIDED into 6 provinces, PML N would only be able to win 2 of them. Hence they would realize their original worth.
WINNING the BIGGEST province, ONLY by a slim majority, let's you rule the whole country.
This is the WEAKNESS that haunts this country even TODAY.
???

central punajb 100 seats PMLN won 90 in 2013 and 60 in 2018

i guess you are sleeping

They have crossed all lines, get hold of all available sharifs and charge them under treason. There should be an end to it since every SOB stands ups and barks against the state, not on any principle but to save their ill gotten money.
Another platelets type of drama in progress, watch out and should not let her go abroad. Make sure they pay money and undergo their punishments.
Now this Begharat refuse to apologize

people of Punjab need to decide if they want pakistan or not, if they dont want pakistan just dont drag the rest of provinces in pakistan... just join indian punjab ..

you cant support these statements or PMLN and talk about pakistan, its either here or there
since PMLN know they have strong support both in public and in establishment (benucr-judiciary and army) they can afford to do this

Don't bring poor Punjab Province, just take the bad apples and throw them into the Ocean

You know what this is all boring.

If India with all its propaganda machine and resources hasn't been able to harm Pakistan over last 20 years. These PML n politicians can do nothing.

On the contrary I think we should just ignore it, Pakistan needs to look at the bigger picture.
He has clarified it any ways. So Indians need to sit down.

Back
Top Bottom