What's new

If Something happens to Maryam, East Pakistan will be replayed

These PML n politicians can do nothing.
Do nothing? These PMLN politicians have already destroyed Pakistan for the past 30 years. Just ask @ziaulislam
AK-02.jpg
external-debt2-1.jpg
pakistan3-ri-april2018.png
download (3).jpg
james_pershing_csis_cpec_piece_figure1.png
Es5aof3XYAEpPms.jpg
Es5anZiXIAAF2mU.jpg
EsT_2zEXMAAeWaQ.png
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0405.JPG

Not since they have been in opposition.

PML n has been destroyed. It doesn't exist on the ground any more. We ll see that in 2023 elections.

Not since they have been in opposition.

PML n has been destroyed. It doesn't exist on the ground any more. We ll see that in 2023 elections.
fully disagree

from what info i am getting from my relatives in pakistan is that PMLN will clean sweap punjab..it sweep punjab in 2013 also but this time it will be CLEAN sweep rather then just sweep

i am 95% certain that maryum nawaz will be PM and hamaza punjab CM..establishment also wants this but they just want to minus maryum..otherwise the game is set..

once south punjab politicans see central punjab trend they will join PMLN, then PMLN need not to win 1 seat out of punjab and they can still form a govt separately!

It doesn't exist on the ground any more.
PMLN won two seats, one in Punjab and one in KPK (PTI home ground) in by elections. They don't exist anymore on the ground. They exist everywhere lol
from what info i am getting from my relatives in pakistan is that PMLN will clean sweap punjab..it sweep punjab in 2013 also but this time it will be CLEAN sweep rather then just sweep
Exactly. PMLN is the norm in Punjab. PTI is an anomaly.

The threat then also means that Indian military will be invited as liberators as it happened with EAST Pakistan. If government does not arrest this guy over treason , it will mean that our government high ups are also compromised as it did during East Pakistan crisis.

Will the state impose its authority on this or remain mute, like it does with such 'political discourse' from PTM etc.?

well if majority of punjab wants to break pakistan and join indian punajb under modi, well then why are you waiting just do it

we use to call PTM as traitors for using milder lanugaue, now where are all those PTM haters gone?

your party that has 70% pubilc support in punjab and won majoirty of seats from central punjab is openly being PTM

What!!
What are you talking about!! My Party!!

i skipped all post but i still say what i gotta say, that is military has gone to deep sleep forget deep state intelligence. career officers no loyalty. Dubai bara mukhan, saudi bara mukhan, britain london buht barey flat aur barey dhukan wah g wah.

Last edited:
The only reason they can speak so openly is because our security services are a joke. He should have been in a noose by now.

Kill maryam and kill him as on same day...

Not a tear will b shed
It will be such a blessing, not just him and her, but wipe out the lot of them, Sharif family and Zardari family, finish both of them.
This is the only “insurgency” that will happen with no population support nor even trained “insurgents” . Most Pml(n) supporters are either worth a biryani , 2 lac, a new corolla or they are racists.
I have seen videos where these old, shameful men (PMLN supporters) roll on floor crying like they are little poodles, it's so pathetic.

This is the only “insurgency” that will happen with no population support nor even trained “insurgents” . Most Pml(n) supporters are either worth a biryani , 2 lac, a new corolla or they are racists.
I find it curious that leaders belonging to the majority population (which itself are the biggest powerbrokers) are threatening to separate. Like, who are these guys going to separate from?

Best place for Maryam Nawaz where she can stay safe is jail I hope Govt will move to cancel her bail So for her safety jail is best

Last edited:
She is not valued enough for anyone to do something to her. However, if anything happens to her, will become very useful for anti Pakistan elements that dreams to break Pakistan. Conclusively, the beneficiary is the prime suspect in this case and we know who could be and why. Beware.

Will see who makes an attempt as such. Not an inch will move except that those who attempts, will be sent to oblivion in kind. The threatening party should understand that this is not 71. Not the establishment which is mere excuse in this case, but her handlers that paid enough or let the family loot enough, will now ask for return and she might be the core asset to do so. None of Pakistanis will gain anything but the enemy will surely get what it wants by way of such attack so either she is or not; this the game being played by maligning State in advance.
The weak pacifist form the state has gone into ever since Bajwa came into power, anything is possible. We did the same in East Pakistan, gave leeway to traitors until it was too late, same in bieng done again.

Back
Top Bottom