What's new

If Russia launch one hundred missiles over Polish military bases, do you think that would trigger WWIII?

do you think that will trigger WWIII?

• Total voters

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm tired of see Russia statemen like Lavrov repeating American bullsh!t.

I dont understand how someone can even imagine that USA would trigger WWIII to defend the Poles :lol: or anyone else than themselves.

Polish regime has a record of casus belli against Russia, sending weapons without stop to kill Russian soldiers in Ukraine through Polish land. And Russia cowardly allow that.

Russia has nothing to lost, because they are all the economically sanctioned that they can be, and nobody will trigger a war against Russia to defend East NATO members.

What’s with 100 number?

Do you really want ww3 ?I bet you are I’ll prepared for that just like this thread.

Every country play by rules and thresholds.nato will never cross those nor Russia.

I dont understand how someone can even imagine that USA would trigger WWIII to defend the Poles :lol: or anyone else than themselves.

Polish regime has a record of casus belli against Russia, sending weapons without stop to kill Russian soldiers in Ukraine through Polish land. And Russia cowardly allow that.

Russia has nothing to lost, because they are all the economically sanctioned that they can be, and nobody will trigger a war against Russia to defend East NATO members.

Westerners talk about Putin's bluff of nuclear war, they are right. Putin is bluffing.

At the same time, if Putin strikes Poland or any other NATO country (except US) article 5 will be invoked and NATO will collectively fight Russia is also a bluff.

Russia should make it clear through a declaration in press that the countries where weapons come from are declaring war on Russia and Russia will strikes targets in those countries and then follow through on those threats. The stakes need to be raised for those EU countries to stop their nonsense. Russia also should have stopped gas and oil supply to every EU country that froze their assets, they would have fallen in line quickly.

Russia also should have stopped gas and oil supply to every EU country that froze their assets, they would have fallen in line quickly.
yeah, why are they still supplying them? they should cut em off now and cause maximum damage to those countries while they still can. don't wait for the eu to remove you slowly.

Last edited:
Westerners talk about Putin's bluff of nuclear war, they are right. Putin is bluffing.

At the same time, if Putin strikes Poland or any other NATO country (except US) article 5 will be invoked and NATO will collectively fight Russia is also a bluff.

Russia should make it clear through a declaration in press that the countries where weapons come from are declaring war on Russia and Russia will strikes targets in those countries and then follow through on those threats. The stakes need to be raised for those EU countries to stop their nonsense. Russia also should have stopped gas and oil supply to every EU country that froze their assets, they would have fallen in line quickly.

You forgot the big issue. Russia should just leave Ukraine.

You simply dont understand whats at stake. We either defeat Russia in Ukraine now or will face Russia later on in middle or western europe. Putin wanted a Eurasian Empire ruled from Moscow.

Thats obviously not in our european interest and exactly the reason why gas delivery block would not change us to beat russia out of Ukraine.

yeah, why are they still supplying them? they should cut em off now and cause maximum damage to those countries while they still can. don't wait for the eu remove you slowly.

Well, Russia needs the cash. They are poor country

You simply dont understand whats at stake. We either defeat Russia in Ukraine now or will face Russia later on in middle or western europe. Putin wanted a Eurasian Empire ruled from Moscow.

Thats obviously not in our european interest and exactly the reason why gas delivery block would not change us to beat russia out of Ukraine.

Well, Russia needs the cash. They are poor country

I totally understand the issue and sympathize with European concern. You should totally do everything to defeat and destroy Russia. The best way to do that is to go all the way up to Moscow, defeat it and break it in to multiple small and manageable countries. For that you Europeans and Americans need to send your military and fight the Russians, a great cause needs great sacrifice.

@Bengal71 My compatriot here thinks that we are in 1970 and Moscow wants to invade all of Europe. He's afraid they will reach the UK and France. One minute he says their army is bad,then he's afraid they will take over all of Europe. Eh...

I totally understand the issue and sympathize with European concern. You should totally do everything to defeat and destroy Russia. The best way to do that is to go all the way up to Moscow, defeat it and break it in to multiple small and manageable countries. For that you Europeans and Americans need to send your military and fight the Russians, a great cause needs great sacrifice.

Why? We witness as Ukraine pulls down Russia into the abyss. Its a much more secure strategy for entire globe.

Russia walked itself into this hell. We see how Russia bleeds out in Ukraine. At same time Sweden and Finland join NATO. Russia lost Ukraine forever since it seeded complete anti russian hate there. There simply is no way for russia to incorporate Ukraine back into its sphere. At same time others like Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan see Russia as threat.

There is nothing positive for Russia in this

@Bengal71 My compatriot here thinks that we are in 1970 and Moscow wants to invade all of Europe. He's afraid they will reach the UK and France. One minute he says their army is bad,then he's afraid they will take over all of Europe. Eh...

Nope i say it was Putins plan. We now know they are weak. Not even you can denie that. So its time cut them back as much as possible

And the US will launch a 1,000 missiles.

Some parts I agree with some parts make no sense.

Putin always had the most to lose. Putin until now has been none stop bluffing, nuclear posturing, and losing credibility every single day. Russia has been exposed for what it is.. a paper tiger that is being destroyed by a small properly trained motivated military.

Every single analyst had Russia taking Kiev within 3 days. All that went to hell simply due to national unity, strong leadership, and fighting moral. Defending ones homeland will bring the inner superhero in you out.

Its pathetic a muslim would support a nation like Russia which has the hands of tens of millions of muslims on its hands. From central asia, to eastern europe, caucases, middle east, afghanistan. Russia deserves every pounding its getting right now for what it did to the cities of syria, chechnya, and afghanistan. Russian terror from even 200 years ago is felt today in cities throughout central asia.

Russia is a pathetic country that cannot take on Ukraine let alone Poland. Forget NATO. US/NATO can give Russia a pounding that will make afghanistan/iraq wars look like a cake. Hundreds if not thousands of videos are online showing how untrained and pathetic russian units are, including the so called special "chechnyan" units. The Russian airforce with x20 the numbers of ukraines air force has yet to achieve even a semblance of air superiority.

Russia throughout history has only been saved due to 1 reason... ITS SHEER SIZE, but now since the last few decades Russia has been seeing a population decline unknown in human history. The sheer manpower Russia had in past comapared to its enemies is simply no longer there today. Germany+Poland alone match Russia in population size and both these nations are still seeing population increases+immigration. Russia lost a key competitive advantage against its neighbors long ago.

Russia's bluff will simply be called because if Putin even dares his generals to pull the nuke trigger, his own generals will take Putin out and overthrow the government to prevent total nuclear war. You can game theory it out hundreds of times under current conditionals today and the end result is most likely still VERY UGLY FOR RUSSIA AND PUTIN.

Over the next few weeks/months if Russian failure continues at it is I see a 80% probability of Russia using a tactical nuke over a open/unpopulated area. Either of the following-

- Nuclear Blast over the black sea
- Nuclear Blast in the Cherobyll exclusion zone (which already has radiation)

Both of these options would throw the ball in NATOs court. My assessment is NATO has a 75% probability of a strong military/nuclear response. What that exact response will be... IDK we will have to see :D

Last edited:
And the US will launch a 1,000 missiles.

Why is the USA interests in launch missiles against Russia? They wont win anything, so they wont do it.

USA interests is destroy Europe economic and that they are doing, there is no enough energy resources for West and China, so American is giving a gift to China to avoid a WWIII triggered by China (that's the real and only danger of WWIII). China economic growth is the only danger of WWIII in the future.

Read that 2015 article from your real POTUS (George Soros).

The only possibility of WWIII triggered by Ukraine is if USA wants to Ukraine conflict as excuse to trigger WWIII.

In my opinion, that wont happen, the danger was high in 2011/2012 using Hormuz/Iran es excuse to trigger WWIII by USA.

But since then, China and Russia have improved they military caps in matter of nuclear war (SSBN, SOSUS, Underwater nuclear drones).

Russia can safely erase from the face of Earth all the NATO East members.

But Kremlin are a bunch of brainless dumbsh!t idlots and they are not aware of that.

Last edited:

That’s a risky bet. It’s like you hold a gun into your opponent head and pull the trigger and you hope your opponent with a gun won’t do the same.

Germany made the mistake. She invaded Poland and triggered WWII.

That’s a risky bet. It’s like you hold a gun into your opponent head and pull the trigger and you hope your opponent with a gun won’t do the same.

Germany made the mistake. She invaded Poland and triggered WWII.
USA is smart and sovereign.

Europe is stupid, corrupt and vassal.

You can expect stupid reactions from European puppets, but not from USA.

If Russia blow up whole Europe, Pentagon guys likely will do a party to celebrate it.

Just examine the behavior of the blocks last decade. They wont change, EU burocrats born idiots and they will die idiots and arrogants as they born.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom