What's new

If Pakistan provokes, India will hit back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its open secret that France and Russia are not offering their best systems (Exportable) to Pak i.e Rafael, Flankers etc.

Even in 1990s when Russia needed money desperately and Pak had money, Russia didn't sold flankers to India, as they desperately needed oreders from us.

Now one can say "But Russia is economically strong now", then lets not forget that We too have grown economically and unlike past decades can buy French and Israeli Weapons on large scale.

Russians know this and are desperate to not lose Indian Market.

French too wont sell you most advance exportable fighters and weapons as we have awarded MRCA to them.
Although you Indians must think that you are a God's gift to this world....let me assure you the world certainly doesn't evolve around India....no are the Russians or French the end of this world.
Let me give you a taste of your medicine....Pre-1998, US embargoes Pakistan's paid F-16s.....1998, Pakistan tests it's nuclear weapons....9/11 happens....in due course, US not only resumes the supply but sells the latest tech F-16s to Pakistan.
And the same French earlier transferred Submarine technology to Pakistan. !!

Although you Indians must think that you are a God's gift to this world....let me assure you the world certainly doesn't evolve around India....no are the Russians or French the end of this world.
Let me give you a taste of your medicine....Pre-1998, US embargoes Pakistan's paid F-16s.....1998, Pakistan tests it's nuclear weapons....9/11 happens....in due course, US not only resumes the supply but sells the latest tech F-16s to Pakistan.
And the same French earlier transferred Submarine technology to Pakistan. !!

Read carefully
France and Russia are not offering their best systems (Exportable) to Pak i.e Rafael, Flankers etc.

They may sell you advanced exportable tech, but they wont sell you most advanced exportable tech.

A small example> Russia leased us Chakra 1 in 1988 and Chakra 2 in 2012.

We will be inking contact for Super MKI soon.

They wont offer you this much advanced weapons, as it will risk India signing more deals with US.

Islamabad should be left in no doubt that even a ‘neo-Gandhian’ Indian leadership would not sit by idly, in the event of a repeat of a 26/11-style terrorist attack Pakistan remains the focus of international attention today, primarily because of fears of its pernicious role in international terrorism and nuclear proliferation. Pakistan’s propensity for international terrorism lay exposed when Osama bin Laden was found to be living comfortably with his three wives and several children and grandchildren at the heart of the Abbotabad Cantonment. Its readiness to even resort to nuclear terrorism was earlier exposed when nuclear scientists like Sultan Bashiruddin Mehmood and Chaudhri Abdul Majeed, with known links with Osama bin Laden, were detained after the 9/11 terrorist strikes and charged with helping Al Qaeda to acquire nuclear and biological weapons. Shortly thereafter, the redoubtable AQ Khan’s role in transferring nuclear weapons designs and knowhow to Iran, Iraq, Libya and Saudi Arabia became public, though the Americans deliberately avoided implicating Khan’s bosses in the Pakistan Army.

While concerns about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists remain, international attention is now focused on the fact that with an arsenal of over 100 nuclear weapons, Pakistan today has the fastest growing nuclear weapons programme in the world, heading towards developing the third largest nuclear arsenal in the world. It is not however, any Pakistani General who has displayed an ability to explain why and how all this is happening. This responsibility has been left to Pakistan’s most savvy and hardnosed lady journalist-turned-diplomat Maleeha Lodi, well known for her close links with the Pakistan military establishment. Drawing attention to why Pakistan is rejecting international calls for concluding a “Fissile Material Cut off Treaty”, Ms Lodi avers that Pakistan has been seriously concerned by India’s conventional and strategic military build up. Predictably, she refers to the India-US nuclear deal and the subsequent waiver of NSG sanctions on India, as contributing to Pakistan’s accelerated development of nuclear weapons and missile capabilities.

In the course of her rationalisation of Pakistan’s feverish quest for new nuclear weapons, Ms Lodi explains that after having recently acquired plutonium capabilities, Pakistan can now miniaturise its nuclear weapons, which was more difficult earlier, with heavier enriched uranium warheads. It is known that over the past one-and-a-half decades China has obligingly provided Pakistan with unsafeguarded plutonium reactors and reprocessing facilities. She avers that Pakistan is committed to developing a “full spectrum deterrence”, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons. India’s nuclear doctrine makes it clear that while it will not be the first to use nuclear weapons, it will respond with nuclear weapons, if there is a nuclear attack on “Indian territory, or on Indian forces anywhere”.

Pakistan now quite obviously seeks to reserve the right to carry out terrorist attacks on India and threatens that if India responds with a conventional attack to another 26/11-style terrorist attack, Indian forces would face the use of Pakistani tactical nuclear weapons. Pakistani military officials evidently believe that India would not resort to the use of nuclear weapons, if its forces are attacked with tactical nuclear weapons. Mr George Perkovich, an American non-proliferation analyst, recently noted: “Thus far the people of South Asia have been spared the potential consequences of deterrence instability because Indian leaders have not retaliated violently to terrorist attacks on iconic targets. India’s ‘neo-Gandhian’ forbearance was counter to the prescriptions of deterrence and cannot be expected to persist as new leaders emerge in Delhi”.

While Pakistan has not formally enunciated a nuclear doctrine, the long time head of the Strategic Planning Division of its Nuclear Command Authority, Lt General Khalid Kidwai, told a team of physicists from Italy’s Landau Network in 2002 that Pakistan’s nuclear weapons were “aimed solely at India”. Mr Kidwai added that Pakistan would use nuclear weapons if India conquers a large part of Pakistan’s territory, or destroys a large part of Pakistan’s land and air forces.Mr Kidwai also held out the possibility of use of nuclear weapons if India tries to “economically strangle” Pakistan, or pushes it to political destabilisation. This elucidation, by the man who has been the de facto custodian of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal for over a decade and a prisoner of war in India in 1971-1973, was a precise formulation of Pakistan’s nuclear thresholds. It now appears that Pakistan’s military wants to also keep open the option of mounting further Mumbai-style terrorist attacks, by threatening to lower its nuclear threshold by use of tactical nuclear weapons. Since India has no intention of wasting resources by a prolonged conflict with Pakistan or by seizing its populated centres, Pakistan should be left in no doubt that even a “neo-Gandhian” Indian leadership would not sit by idly, in the event of a repeat of a 26/11 style terrorist attack.

It is interesting that despite a large portion of Pakistan’s Army now being deployed on its borders with Afghanistan, confident that India will not take advantage of this development, the Army should be adding new facets to its nuclear doctrine, in order to keep open its options for using terrorism as an instrument of state policy, in relations with India. While the Zardari Government is sincere in seeking to improve ties with India, Pakistan today faces a situation where the Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani publicly warns the judiciary and the elected Government not to mess around in dealing with its serving or retired officers accused of corruption and manipulating elections. The sad reality is, however, that it is India that has yielded ground on terrorism continuously, after the 26/11 attack, starting with the surrender at Sharm el-Sheikh.

India resumed the composite dialogue with Pakistan in 2004, only consequent on a categorical assurance from General Pervez Musharraf that territory under Pakistan’s control would not be used for terrorism against India. India has now, in all but name, resumed the composite dialogue process, despite receiving no assurances either on an end to terrorism, or on bringing the masterminds of 26/11 to justice. The least we should have done is to insist on the centrality of action by Pakistan on terrorism, in the dialogue process. Feting its Interior Minister Rahman Malik is hardly going to make any difference in the minds of the Pakistan military, which not too long ago barred Mr Malik from entering its Headquarters in Rawalpindi. The swagger and bluster of Pakistan’s military is, however, going to depend largely on how the situation across the disputed Durand Line with Afghanistan plays out. It is on this situation that India should remain focussed.

If Pakistan provokes, India will hit back | idrw.org

FIRST was BOMBAY Blasts 1993
Followed by Parliament Attack 2001
Then Akshardham attack 2002
Bombay 2008 Again

Pakistan will keep on continuing such attacks............

Indian Govt keep on sitting on its ***..........

RESPECT COMES WITH EFFECTIVE USE OF MIGHT!!

remove the nukes. then pak will be zero infront of india.

One hopes that a situation may never arise again wherein such options have to be considered.

Not because of what will or can happen but because of what it will undo. Nothing polarises ppl more than a patriotic call howsoever pseudo it may be.

Despite all what may be said or thought, it would not be in India's interest to strike for it shall be a rallying call to so many orgnisations who are pulling in different directions in Pak.

Yet , if the provocation is serious enough, the Govt in New delhi will be hard put not to.

This is shall harm both nations and shall help the hardliners in Pak who are damaging that nation the most.

Pakistanis did provoke India , not once but many times. We all know what happened. India and Pakistan are fairly balanced nations when it comes to military might (Thanks to nuclear-missile arsenal of Pakistan Army). No direct confrontation is possible in near future--The cold war will continue though

trust me when i say that i wish i wish with all my heart that what u are saying is true, the problem is that UR wrong!. As long as Kashmir remain UN-resolved the war is UN-avoidable look Mumbai was an indicator about how fragile we are . It was the sanity of the USA that resolved the issue other wise the Fight was imminent and let me tell you this. Attacks like these are difficult to stop i believe that another one like Mumbai will totally destroy Pakistan and India relations and then War is Gonna take place .

at some point this region will flare up there is just no stopping it .

pakistan isnt abanana state,Gen ayube put a dummy flight of jf 14(5 no)over india,we can provoke,just to cut patan kot ant all militery in kashmair will be like meat in bowl.

Internet Hindus, stop dreaming and just watch your favourite movie and knock your self out. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
trust me when i say that i wish i wish with all my heart that what u are saying is true, the problem is that UR wrong!. As long as Kashmir remain UN-resolved the war is UN-avoidable look Mumbai was an indicator about how fragile we are . It was the sanity of the USA that resolved the issue other wise the Fight was imminent and let me tell you this. Attacks like these are difficult to stop i believe that another one like Mumbai will totally destroy Pakistan and India relations and then War is Gonna take place .

at some point this region will flare up there is just no stopping it .

you know when you wish to fight , you'll find any reason to fight . do u think kashmir matters ! even if kashmir is resolved people in chair in pak holding power will find another reason to flame public against india , so their shortcomings are not noticed . after kashmir, it will be kuchh , and else and else ! a neverending saga !

Must be election season in that dust bin of a country... They have to get their ignorant masses excited about a new potential war but when they realize superior Pakistani missiles raining down on their cities and military installations then they will get a sense of reality.

Silly Hindis this isn't some Bollywood movie you're accustomed to.

Yes India will hit back with dossiers and requesting Pakistan's cooperation on the investigation. Even your Parliament building was attacked and these cowards still didn't throw a stone.

Yes India will hit back with dossiers and requesting Pakistan's cooperation on the investigation. Even your Parliament building was attacked and these cowards still didn't throw a stone.

These cowards can send enough of rag tag army from afghanistan which can keep your entire military busy :lol:
First get rid of them then fart here

Must be election season in that dust bin of a country... They have to get their ignorant masses excited about a new potential war but when they realize superior Pakistani missiles raining down on their cities and military installations then they will get a sense of reality.

Silly Hindis this isn't some Bollywood movie you're accustomed to.

I hope those copies cross border :rofl:

What's wrong here ???
Is nuclear war that simple ??? All the Pak members in dreaming of nuclear misisle rain on India are you sure you guies will able to see that ???
Worst case situation - you guies got India pants down and destroyed ALL INDIA in single strick - still you can't sleep cuz uncle SAM will be pounding same on you before you start your celebrations.
Why would uncle Sam do that ??? USA in general is really pissed off by Pak behaviour and support to anti-US elements. Right now they don't have any reason to do some adventures but mind that the day Pak use nukes its gona have globle concerns and USA will be the first one to be scared and retaliate. Even china won't be able to oppose to that

Bad condition: Pak is able to take down 20/40 % of India in first nuclear strick. Then the Indian response will see though

Actual condition : the launch of nuclear misisle will be detected within 5/7 sec of launch and massive response will be in air. That's worst case for Pak. India no doubt go back 50/100 years in development but you guies won't be there to see that

The person who will hit the nuke launch will be sane to know the results. And unlike here few brainless winds, he will not preffer to destroy his own country for any reason

And to the ball guy : your country has not won a single war. Your ally is destroying your country and bombing your sols. Use that pair there before showing it here ;)

We must be serious here. For the security of humanity and the prospect of our children, the seeds of the future, to survive we must castrate Pakistan. It's nuclear weapons pose the utmost risk to Asia and her future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom