What's new

If Pakistan is attacked this would be the final war, Sheikh Rasheed Full Speech

You fake liberals are trying to say that India won't attack Pakistan but I saw your piss drinking posts during feb 27 and you had a different tone then. It's sad that you have resorted to lying but that just reflects on how you were raised.

India's objective is to try and become a supapowa by 2020. Unfortunately for you, Your leaders are dreaming of Akhand Bharat and you want to dominate Pakistan but you will always be unsuccessful. Modi was defeated in Afghanistan and will be defeated in Kashmir also.

Name calling is just a norm for Pdf posters...But your post reflect the way you have raised...So prior to pointing fingers towards others...Just check out own usage of words..

Well...coming to the topic, I do not want India to iniate any war, but my personal opinion is just get into a war and finish this Kashmir issue once for all...And for that, i will wait for Pakistan to make a mistake and initiate a war from their side...

Look who is talking agrresively in media...india will never attack pak first...but if any big incident occurs in india from across the border, there will be some response..i hope we get back to normacly and focus on economy...normacly can pave the ways for talks not rants on social media

Have you missed a dose this morning? Have you seen your media?

Relations between India and Pakistan won't be normal until India realizes that it cannot dominate Pakistan. Your government is saying that the only "talk" it wants is a "talk" on Azad Kashmir.

I don't know your intelligence level or age but either you are really stupid or delusional or just an out right piece of shit who is lying. What kind of government puts 800,000 military personnel and expects "normalcy"? What normalcy do you want when you go and throw tear gas in people's homes and hit them with pellet guns? Your government officials are saying that they want to marry Kashmiri women and buy property. Imagine if someone said that about your mother? It is surprising that you want normalcy after that.

Name calling is just a norm for Pdf posters...But your post reflect the way you have raised...So prior to pointing fingers towards others...Just check out own usage of words..

Well...coming to the topic, I do not want India to iniate any war, but my personal opinion is just get into a war and finish this Kashmir issue once for all...And for that, i will wait for Pakistan to make a mistake and initiate a war from their side...

If you don't like PDF posters then why are you here? Go to a Hindu forum where you will be more comfortable.

Relations between India and Pakistan won't be normal until India realizes that it cannot dominate Pakistan. Your government is saying that the only "talk" it wants is a "talk" on Azad Kashmir.

I don't know your intelligence level or age but either you are really stupid or delusional or just an out right piece of shit who is lying. What kind of government puts 800,000 military personnel and expects "normalcy"? What normalcy do you want when you go and throw tear gas in people's homes and hit them with pellet guns? Your government officials are saying that they want to marry Kashmiri women and buy property. Imagine if someone said that about your mother? It is surprising that you want normalcy after that.

Kashmir valley is abnormal since last 72 years...We have been dealing with it...

Oh come on...Do you like to talk national issues based on what some people says on internet...I have seen posters in this forum abusing Hindus starting with their mothers name calling to all sort of abusive words...Does that mean i will assume all Pakistan people are nuts like the nuts in PDF??!! Of course not...National discourse debates are not debated on random people..

If you don't like PDF posters then why are you here? Go to a Hindu forum where you will be more comfortable.

Well...i will go to every forum where facts are presented from my side...If you are brave then listen alter pov...Indian who are here ready to listen alternate POV even if it is hard for us to accept it..

Kashmir valley is abnormal since last 72 years...We have been dealing with it...

Oh come on...Do you like to talk national issues based on what some people says on internet...I have seen posters in this forum abusing Hindus starting with their mothers name calling to all sort of abusive words...Does that mean i will assume all Pakistan people are nuts like the nuts in PDF??!! Of course not...National discourse debates are not debated on random people..

The Kashmir Valley is not yours to deal with. The Kashmiri people should decide what happens with the valley not you or your terrorist government. The Kashmiri people have the right to plebiscite and self determination. You or modi cannot dictate their lives.

I knew you had a few chromosomes missing... Only someone high on cow dung could equate a government official to trollers on the internet.

I will ask again why are you here guy? If you don't like pdf GTFO its very simple.

The Kashmir Valley is not yours to deal with. The Kashmiri people should decide what happens with the valley not you or your terrorist government. The Kashmiri people have the right to plebiscite and self determination. You or modi cannot dictate their lives.

I knew you had a few chromosomes missing... Only someone high on cow dung could equate a government official to trollers on the internet.

I will ask again why are you here guy? If you don't like pdf GTFO its very simple.

Well when people do not have argument, then they just debate in irrational way..Quite expwcted

Well...i will go to every forum where facts are presented from my side...If you are brave then listen alter pov...Indian who are here ready to listen alternate POV even if it is hard for us to accept it..

We should break out the violin for you man. Why do you complain about people on PDF? You are a shit face hindu who comes on this forum and lies and tries to promote bullshit alternative facts.
Well when people do not have argument, then they just debate in irrational way..Quite expwcted

You are irrational. The argument is simple but you are too dense to understand. India is supposed to a democracy and Kashmiris don't want to be with India. So instead of letting them vote like a democratic nation you have driven army and BSF in their homes. When they come out to protest you throw tear gas and pellets in their faces. Sounds real rational to me...

We should break out the violin for you man. Why do you complain about people on PDF? You are a shit face hindu who comes on this forum and lies and tries to promote bullshit alternative facts.

You are irrational. The argument is simple but you are too dense to understand. India is supposed to a democracy and Kashmiris don't want to be with India. So instead of letting them vote like a democratic nation you have driven army and BSF in their homes. When they come out to protest you throw tear gas and pellets in their faces. Sounds real rational to me...

At least now you are talking like a sensible people to debate..

I agree with you in certain aspect...Kasmir valley do not want to be with India...Makes sense...It is nothing new that India do not know...But do you think Every nation in world that are built with different diversity has acceptance of all type of people them only they are treated as one nation?? You can the question to your self and you know that answer is not very comfortable...When you build a nation, some one or the other will not be happy..It is a continuous process from the state to keep talking to them till we can address their concern within the ambit of our nationhood..

At least now you are talking like a sensible people to debate..

I agree with you in certain aspect...Kasmir valley do not want to be with India...Makes sense...It is nothing new that India do not know...But do you think Every nation in world that are built with different diversity has acceptance of all type of people them only they are treated as one nation?? You can the question to your self and you know that answer is not very comfortable...When you build a nation, some one or the other will not be happy..It is a continuous process from the state to keep talking to them till we can address their concern within the ambit of our nationhood..

lol, Thats a good excuse. Not all the people are happy with the "nationhood" so let's throw them under the tanks. The issue is that they were never part of your nation in the first place. The 370 agreement requires both the Kashmiri assembly and the Indian assembly to change the agreement. Either way the fake agreement doesn't matter. The fact is that you have been trying to suppress and dominate the people in the valley for too long.

You are trying to have a sensible debate now but earlier you told me that you are ready to go to war over Kashmir.
I am trying to point out your fake sensibility and your hypocrisy. War won't be that easy my son. If USA could lose in afghanistan, then what will happen to your people. You don't have the might, the intelligence or the will to fight like the United States. You can only throw tear gas and pellet as little boys and girls. Your people are oppressors and history speaks of what happens to oppressors.

lol, Thats a good excuse. Not all the people are happy with the "nationhood" so let's throw them under the tanks. The issue is that they were never part of your nation in the first place. The 370 agreement requires both the Kashmiri assembly and the Indian assembly to change the agreement. Either way the fake agreement doesn't matter. The fact is that you have been trying to suppress and dominate the people in the valley for too long.

You are trying to have a sensible debate now but earlier you told me that you are ready to go to war over Kashmir.
I am trying to point out your fake sensibility and your hypocrisy. War won't be that easy my son. If USA could lose in afghanistan, then what will happen to your people. You don't have the might, the intelligence or the will to fight like the United States. You can only throw tear gas and pellet as little boys and girls. Your people are oppressors and history speaks of what happens to oppressors.

It is better to go for a war and finish it rather than wasting generation of youth in the name of independence...I am fully aware that it does not look good to hear...But i am perfectly fine if Pakistan win in the war and control entire Kashmir...At least Gov of both countries do not have execuse to put other priority issue in back burner in the name of Kashmir for ever..

It is better to go for a war and finish it rather than wasting generation of youth in the name of independence...I am fully aware that it does not look good to hear...But i am perfectly fine if Pakistan win in the war and control entire Kashmir...At least Gov of both countries do not have execuse to put other priority issue in back burner in the name of Kashmir for ever..

lol baggal mey churi aur mu mey ram ram.. Thats good man. I agree will you. May Allah unite the muslims and grant them victory all over the world. Ameem.

People in Pakistan were mistaken that Kashmir's status would not change but it has. Modi and his henchmen have made it clear that they would like to go after Azad Kashmir next. So I don't understand who you think is living in the fool's paradise.

Political point scoring or not Pakistani people need to unite and think hard about their future with neighbors like India and Afghanistan.
india will not give any chance to pak to launch any type of attack in IOK and make the kashmir problem serious . in that case the big powers may have to intervene to prevent india and pak from a nuclear war . if india tries to take AK it means a full scale war which is not in favor of india as well.

he will flee u.k earlier than others if war occurs in reality

You are mistaken. Sheikh Rasheed is not Nawaz Sharif.

india will not give any chance to pak to launch any type of attack in IOK and make the kashmir problem serious . in that case the big powers may have to intervene to prevent india and pak from a nuclear war . if india tries to take AK it means a full scale war which is not in favor of india as well.

India has unleashed the inevitable. A war is coming no matter what.

Right now India is surviving because the curfew is in place which is telling in itself. Let this lockdown situation end and see what happens after that. Pakistan will support Kashmiris. No doubt about it. India will bleed like a pig.

There won't be 10 Kashmiri white skinned brides for ugly black rapist RSS Indians. There will be bullets.

Sheikh should know, India would not initiate war, they have learned their lesson on 27th Feb.
Actually need of hour is Pakistan start the war.

when he was information minister in musharaf tenure he allowed indian movies and their content in Pakistan media so I think he is only good at making statements
You are mistaken. Sheikh Rasheed is not Nawaz Sharif.

India has unleashed the inevitable. A war is coming no matter what.

Right now India is surviving because the curfew is in place which is telling in itself. Let this lockdown situation end and see what happens after that. Pakistan will support Kashmiris. No doubt about it. India will bleed like a pig.

There won't be 10 Kashmiri white skinned brides for ugly black rapist RSS Indians. There will be bullets.

If war is to decide the fate of kashmir then it it should have done so in last 3 wars which pak lost to India...if India lose, pak might get kashmir or delhi but if they lose they will keep spreading venoms In form of jihad and terrorism, pak army will try to get more stronger to take revenge...extremism and nationalism will ruin their country and whole subcontinet will suffer....war is not the solution but accept the reality on ground and move on is the only solution for peace

Back
Top Bottom