What's new

If Pakistan is attacked this would be the final war, Sheikh Rasheed Full Speech

ye mery Ghao main b punch gya!!!!! lekin abb sach he bta do.....ye sab drama ha!

india wont attack pak stop living in fool's paradise and stop making the whole nation fool for political point scoring
he is saying if India attacks and not that India is going to attack Pakistan

So India needs to attack Pakistan now to elicit a response? No response to recent happenings in Kashmir? Where is DPC ?

Look who is talking agrresively in media...india will never attack pak first...but if any big incident occurs in india from across the border, there will be some response..i hope we get back to normacly and focus on economy...normacly can pave the ways for talks not rants on social media

Why would India attack Pakistan? There may be LOC firing incident that is happening since long time..but India will not attack as India’s objective and long term intrest does not allign with attacking Pakistan..

When qtiyas mistake billions for trillions

india wont attack pak stop living in fool's paradise and stop making the whole nation fool for political point scoring

People in Pakistan were mistaken that Kashmir's status would not change but it has. Modi and his henchmen have made it clear that they would like to go after Azad Kashmir next. So I don't understand who you think is living in the fool's paradise.

Political point scoring or not Pakistani people need to unite and think hard about their future with neighbors like India and Afghanistan.

The Hindutva ideology is based on ethnic cleansing.

Kashmir is only their first target.

Why would India attack Pakistan? There may be LOC firing incident that is happening since long time..but India will not attack as India’s objective and long term intrest does not allign with attacking Pakistan..

You fake liberals are trying to say that India won't attack Pakistan but I saw your piss drinking posts during feb 27 and you had a different tone then. It's sad that you have resorted to lying but that just reflects on how you were raised.

India's objective is to try and become a supapowa by 2020. Unfortunately for you, Your leaders are dreaming of Akhand Bharat and you want to dominate Pakistan but you will always be unsuccessful. Modi was defeated in Afghanistan and will be defeated in Kashmir also.

Back
Top Bottom