Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Mayawati

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Jayalalitha

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Mamata Banerjee

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
Modi is the Hitler, I'm Stalin. Y'all know who won in the end.

:D

Modi's threat is hyped IMO.

One thing I find admirable about him is how he worked his way up from being from a really poor family. Not many in India can say that.

Modi's threat is hyped IMO.

One thing I find admirable about him is how he worked his way up from being from a really poor family. Not many in India can say that.

That i agree, same issue in ours.

As reported in the links which i have shared in my earlier posts, setting up a Cauvery Management Board, Jaya's stand is the government of Tamil Nadu's stand, you know well what the TN govt is doing in the supreme courts. Any way she alone cannot win seats outside Tamil Nadu, But here and there parties are backing Jaya in other states as well. Any party shouldn't ignore the sentiments of people from any state(not only Tamil Nadu) if some states sentiments are ignored, we are heading towards our own destruction.

Happy to support Jayalalithaa for PM’s post: Mamata - The Times of India
Jaya can make a better PM than Modi: Deve Gowda
sari,results varattum...apparam paakalaam...

It is already decided Shree Modi ji will be made PM and none other but if I were to pick another it would be sushma

BC. This thread shud be closed as its lost its value. There is no question remaining since the obvious has been decided.

Close this Thread for logic's sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom